4 Somali Queens react to a West African bashing Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
“Gorgeous” is pushing it:mjlol:
all somali girls are gorgeous in my eyes unless they are ugly inside. im not the type of person that would ever say something negative about a somali girl that i dont even know. they are gorgeous to me.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
they my favourite youtuber they the only ones speaking of the anti somali brigade props to them. And they only being PC correct because they dont want to ruin their subscribers and be seen as hostile i would do the same tbh @Cauli

Tukraq

VIP
We may be the most famous country in Africa:salute: even remote bush men are talking about our name:lolbron: we seem to be know worldwide despite our low population:ehh:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
We may be the most famous country in Africa:salute: even remote bush men are talking about our name:lolbron: we seem to be know worldwide despite our low population:ehh:
My Colombian co-worker said he saw 3 somali guys in Colombia when he went back for the summer vacation. Somalis are everywhere. And he has their numbers and I actually spoke to them loooool

We are global. Slowly taking over just like China but instead of producing things, we take things kkkkkkk

They were very apologetic and weak.

Too politically correct, they even said: wE nEvEr saId we'RE not bLAAcK, muh bLaacK.

Queens kulaha
Lets be real sxb, our country is now very much a sub-saharan country...meaning that many Somalis will look black and less Afro-Asiatic.

The girl on the far-right of the video looks very black based on her features for example.

Hey. I remember one of you posted that guy here on Sspot?

Wasn't he the guy who emphasized "rape" all the time?
Yeah he thinks we're a Arab-Bantu mix which is wrong....he wasn't far off though, since we're primarily this mix: Ancient North Africans+Ancient Nilotes. So in essence, we're still Eurasian+Sub-Saharan African.

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Lets be real sxb, our country is now very much a sub-saharan country...meaning that many Somalis will look black and less Afro-Asiatic.

The girl on the far-right of the video looks very black based on her features for example.
then why did we get racially assaulted and mocked
also most of us are not black where golden brown with curly hair

Yeah he thinks we're a Arab-Bantu mix which is wrong....he wasn't far off though, since we're primarily this mix: Ancient North Africans+ Ancient Nilotes.
Yh. None of these people can say we came from them. We came from people older than them, which makes us old af and stabilized, just like any indigenous African group or Arab.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Nobody is actually the color black, closest is Nilotes but they are still not black but very dark brown
so its a fake identity Bantus used cause their identity was stolen from them:samwelcome:, all it does is promote bantus and racism against somalis arabs and berbers

Last edited:
then why did we get racially assaulted and mocked
also most of us are not black where golden brown with curly hair
This isn't about skin color, it strictly about features.

Many Somalis look like a mixed version of Negroid/Black due to their features & hair-type. That appearance reflects the Ancient Nilotic admixture Somalis carry today.

When it comes to Physical appearance Somalis are not homogeneous. We are very diverse when it comes to phenotype, some Somalis will look Afro-asiatic & some look sub-saharan.

Some examples:
17010342193_10a418848c_b.jpg

8831b9069177d560c86d505147ab8467.jpg
9c3b64c5a9f6344e3c01764e49d768f9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.