3 Somali men repeatedly raped Swedish girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
The chicken is coming home to roost, though the swedish weren't part of the colonizing europe. I'd like to see more English and french women getting raped.

World

VIP
I want to see every english woman and every french women get raped until europe becomes a hybrid continent.
You've got issues dude. Why rape women for? If what you desire is the hybridization of Europe, then they're doing it themselves. There are 6 million Arabs in France. London is majority non-British native.

What about Germany? Do you hate them?
not really. Germans are weak af today and they aren't even fighting back against the cuckery that's going on in their country, plus on a personal level, I don't hate them. I hate the English the most. Why, do u want to see the Germans on that list as well?

You've got issues dude. Why rape women for? If what you desire is the hybridization of Europe, then they're doing it themselves. There are 6 million Arabs in France. Sweden will be majority non native by 2050.
France isn't Europe. I imagine when the French and the English colonized people, they raped their women. it's time to pay them back. Every french and english dhoocil should feel a somali gus, preferably but not realistic obviously, so any minority gus will do and have them flash out non white kids.

Holocaust..

People should hate on Germans more and forgive ze British & French.
I am not a jew. Germans didn't come to my country and f*ck it up literally. The english did, so I support their ugly women being used to change their country.

Apollo

VIP
I am not a jew. Germans didn't come to my country and f*ck it up literally. The english did, so I support their ugly women being used to change their country.

I despise the Germans, two decades of experience with them. The English are far better.

Apollo

VIP
What did they do to u? I was I was in europe, I'd take welfare and impregnate European women every single day.

Nothing personally, but their culture is deadly if you experience from the inside.

They are always out to destroy Europe.

World War I
World War II
Economic manipulation through the EU
Forcing Arabs into Europe and creating ethnic tensions

They are devilish people.

Nothing personally, but their culture is deadly if you experience from the inside.

They are always out to destroy Europe.

World War I
World War II
Economic manipulation through the EU
Forcing Arabs into Europe and creating ethnic tensions

They are devilish people.
perfect. Now I love them. U see their issue has always been with europe, why should that bother me when I want to see cadaans slaves in somalia?

I foresee a holocaust happening there within my lifetime.
yeah I know when those fuckers go far right, they go crazy. As long as it's contained in Europe, I am fully behind it. May London see another bombardment, and this time may it be buried forever.

vasteras_somalier_gruppvaldtakt_valdtakt_mot_barn.jpg

13-year-old girl began to bleed: they continued to rape anyway - and now all three have to stay in Sweden

The four Somalis raped a 13-year-old girl in Västerås until she started bleeding, then continuing the rape. Now three of the Somalis are sentenced to a few months of youth care and compensation. None of them can be expelled with current legislation - because they have received Swedish passports. The group violence was filmed and spread on social media, and the girl, who was extremely badly injured and abducted, has been given shelter in school.

The police's picture toilet and shower room where the girl was group-worn.

On June 14, 2017, the day after school closure, a 13-year-old girl was grouped in a toilet in an apartment in Västerås.

The perpetrators were three Somalis, all of whom were reported to be born in 2000. A fourth Somali participated in the group violence but released punishment because he was registered as a minor at the time.

In police interrogation, the girl told the Somalis to offer her alcohol and that she was very affected.

One of the perpetrators then brought her to the toilet and raped her.

When she came back to the living room, everyone sat there watching her, told the girl.

Then another somalis brought her to the toilet to rape her together with a third. When they were in the toilet, the minor, the Somalier, came in and had intercourse with the girl, which led to the girl's abdomen spreading and blood began to flow.

As she was crying out on the balcony, one of the Somalis came and raped her again on the balcony - while the others were watching.

After the group violence, the girl has cut herself, become cold, angry and easy-going. She has a high school absence, and at night she is dreaming nightmares, crying and can not sleep alone.

At least two of the Somalis filmed the protracted assault and the rape film was spread on social media. The film sequences became one of the prosecutor's strongest evidence and was recorded during the trial, writes Sweden's Television.

In school and elsewhere, the girl has been exposed to glamor words. She has been exposed to rumor spread and received communications via social media about not reporting police violence to the police.

During the night, stone has been thrown at the home of the girl and her family, told the mother at the trial.

About three weeks after the incident, the girl also suffered from fever fever, which, according to a doctor, she may have had it through "sexual contacts". She was affected by 40 degree fever.

General documents show that all three convicted citizens have citizenship in both Sweden and Somalia - and therefore, they can not expel them to Africa as long as the legislation looks like it does today.

As late as September 2017, two of the Somalis were convicted of a robbery committed in April 2017. The sentence was then youth care.

On April 18, Västmanland District Court announced the judgment in the rape goal. The three prosecuted Somalis are convicted of rape against children and the punishment became eight months of youth care each. Together they will pay more than 186,000 kronor in damages to the girl.

Two of the Somalis are also convicted of child ography.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
vasteras_somalier_gruppvaldtakt_valdtakt_mot_barn.jpg

13-year-old girl began to bleed: they continued to rape anyway - and now all three have to stay in Sweden

The four Somalis raped a 13-year-old girl in Västerås until she started bleeding, then continuing the rape. Now three of the Somalis are sentenced to a few months of youth care and compensation. None of them can be expelled with current legislation - because they have received Swedish passports. The group violence was filmed and spread on social media, and the girl, who was extremely badly injured and abducted, has been given shelter in school.

The police's picture toilet and shower room where the girl was group-worn.

On June 14, 2017, the day after school closure, a 13-year-old girl was grouped in a toilet in an apartment in Västerås.

The perpetrators were three Somalis, all of whom were reported to be born in 2000. A fourth Somali participated in the group violence but released punishment because he was registered as a minor at the time.

In police interrogation, the girl told the Somalis to offer her alcohol and that she was very affected.

One of the perpetrators then brought her to the toilet and raped her.

When she came back to the living room, everyone sat there watching her, told the girl.

Then another somalis brought her to the toilet to rape her together with a third. When they were in the toilet, the minor, the Somalier, came in and had intercourse with the girl, which led to the girl's abdomen spreading and blood began to flow.

As she was crying out on the balcony, one of the Somalis came and raped her again on the balcony - while the others were watching.

After the group violence, the girl has cut herself, become cold, angry and easy-going. She has a high school absence, and at night she is dreaming nightmares, crying and can not sleep alone.

At least two of the Somalis filmed the protracted assault and the rape film was spread on social media. The film sequences became one of the prosecutor's strongest evidence and was recorded during the trial, writes Sweden's Television.

In school and elsewhere, the girl has been exposed to glamor words. She has been exposed to rumor spread and received communications via social media about not reporting police violence to the police.

During the night, stone has been thrown at the home of the girl and her family, told the mother at the trial.

About three weeks after the incident, the girl also suffered from fever fever, which, according to a doctor, she may have had it through "sexual contacts". She was affected by 40 degree fever.

General documents show that all three convicted citizens have citizenship in both Sweden and Somalia - and therefore, they can not expel them to Africa as long as the legislation looks like it does today.

As late as September 2017, two of the Somalis were convicted of a robbery committed in April 2017. The sentence was then youth care.

On April 18, Västmanland District Court announced the judgment in the rape goal. The three prosecuted Somalis are convicted of rape against children and the punishment became eight months of youth care each. Together they will pay more than 186,000 kronor in damages to the girl.

Two of the Somalis are also convicted of child ography.

They're mentally ill fobs, period! Back home they would be hunged!

massimiliano-haematinon-nigro-hanged.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.