3 Somali men repeatedly raped Swedish girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
as mentioned this from anti immigrant conservative tabloid, otha news outlets didn't carry this. also rape could be made,its the easiest accusation against men,proven or othawise could take you to 30yrs. have already mentioned that Somali guy spent 17 yrs for the rape he didn't do and now refused to settle for 3M euros.could remember atleast anotha 2 guys with same fate, you see whats happening in America nowadays.
Look at that ms daniels accusing trump and am no fan of trump but they have consensual sex and she was paid k160 before the election to shut up.
whetha you like trump or not you could see the fallacy of it all.and he is not the only one.
if these guys r guilty let thm go to hell, but I very much have my doubts and something telling me its like all these cases.teddy bear at all time high sales in America mainly by single men.

Last edited:

World

VIP
And how many threads have you all made?

Somali men are skinny

Somali men are not romantic

I prefer a non-Somali guy tbh

Etc

You have no right to complain. :camby:
Sxb the number one hater of Somali guys is other Somali girls.

I remember overhearing these Arab chicks talking about how they found Somali guys attractive, and all the Somali girls with them were telling them to stay away from us, how we’re ugly, uneducated etc.

We honestly were cursed man. They are like Asian women or even worse.

And how many threads have you all made?

Somali men are skinny

Somali men are not romantic

I prefer a non-Somali guy tbh

Etc

You have no right to complain. :camby:
Those threads are harmless, unlike Somali men who are out here raping women. You're just mad because the worse threads made about Somali women are just them marrying outside their race/being loud in the UK.
:nahgirl::gaasdrink:

Sxb the number one hater of Somali guys is other Somali girls.

I remember overhearing these Arab chicks talking about how they found Somali guys attractive, and all the Somali girls with them were telling them to stay away from us, how we’re ugly, uneducated etc.

We honestly were cursed man. They are like Asian women or even worse.

They claim they don’t want us, but talk shit about us to other women who are potentially interested. That’s an enigma itself if I ever saw one.

Those threads are harmless, unlike Somali men who are out here raping women. You're just mad because the worse threads made about Somali women are just them marrying outside their race/being loud in the UK.

How is being known as cheap and clean by Madows a thing to celebrate? How is being apart of the only group of Muslim women in the U.K to sell themselves short by accepting an apple for their mehr by Ex-con reverts?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Somali men don't rape women. Those are rare and their mentally ill fobs, you're calling us rapist and this is not the @xalimathe6 I know so please stop going far. I might joke around with Xalimos but I don't go this far. There are horrible things Xalimos have done but I never mention that because I don't hate my women.

Somali men don't rape women. Those are rare and their mentally ill fobs, you're calling us rapist and this is not the @xalimathe6 I know so please stop going far. I might joke around with Xalimos but I don't go this far. There are horrible things Xalimos have done but I never mention that because I don't hate my women.
Don't worry I know, and i'm not talking about all Somali men i'm talking about the ones who do but I know it's a very minority.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Don't worry I know, and i'm not talking about all Somali men i'm talking about the ones who do but I know it's a very minority.

Somali men raping women isn't even a minority. It's completely rare and they're mentally ill, the minority ones you're talking about are the gang bangers. :samwelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending