3 Somali men repeatedly raped Swedish girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
These Somali men were mentally ill fobs but I've noticed this called @NA9 has daddy issues. I could post multiple news and make threads of Somali women killing their kids, raping little boys, spreading aid and doing alot of evil shit but you don't see Somali men trying to post it to try to embarrass their women.

@Kaleel Please delete this degenerate thread sir.

Source is a conservative news site, anyways apparently she was drunk had sex with 3 black guys and called it rape, I suppose it should be called rape considering the fact that she was drunk.
They're serving time as juveniles as they're minors.

This wasn't picked up by any trustworthy source so I guess we need to wait.

it seems your comment is the only credible story and also could be trump up charges. does anyone read that Somali guy spent 17 yrs in jail only to be found innocent after all these years and now suing thm.am not sure which country,,think it was Italy.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
it seems this the only credible story and also could be trump up charges. does anyone read that Somali guy spent 17 yrs in jail only to be found innocent after all these years and now suing thm.am not sure which country,,think it was Italy.
Italy is very conservative.

considering how many blacks spent jail on trump up rape charges in the US and later found innocent & released after decades in jail, I have no respect for those justice systems,, all it needs is one conservative police and judge or a feminist to preside your case.

so I give this the middle finger.

Muji

VIP
Wow.

So embarrassing.

The poor girl and those justifying rape here are nasty. I’m always hearing about Somalis raping is it that tough on the dating scene?

När blev Fri Tider standarden för gedigen journalistik? Sjukt att du låter somalier bli skändade på detta vis. Stop spreading fake alt right news.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Wow.

So embarrassing.

The poor girl and those justifying rape here are nasty. I’m always hearing about Somalis raping is it that tough on the dating scene?

Stop f#cking lying! It's very rare, only few mentally ill fobs from scandenevia do that.

Deport Somali criminals. They're a stain on our name. Deport all religious extremists and the clerics who brainwash them too. Gangster wannabes and Isis wannabes are the biggest enemies of Muslims in the West. Ban hip hop culture and ban hate preachers. That would solve things overnight.

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
So tell me what is the point of you posting this except emberassing somali men?
First of all learn to spell embarrassing secondly these people gives us a bad name we should take a stand against rapists in our community

They deserve to be punished not jail or Guantanamo bay I'd ship them all the way to the North Pole far away from civilization

These Somali men were mentally ill fobs but I've noticed this called @NA9 has daddy issues. I could post multiple news and make threads of Somali women killing their kids, raping little boys, spreading aid and doing alot of evil shit but you don't see Somali men trying to post it to try to embarrass their women.

@Kaleel Please delete this degenerate thread sir.
Got any links for those female rapists? Genuinely curious. Would like to see the ones murdering kids too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending