3 Somali men repeatedly raped Swedish girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
They claim they don’t want us, but talk shit about us to other women who are potentially interested. That’s an enigma itself if I ever saw one.
True. They want to take out their rage on us just because their fathers left their obese benefit seeking mothers for a young raaliyo wife in Somalia.

How is being known as cheap and clean by Madows a thing to celebrate? How is being apart of the only group of Muslim women in the U.K to sell themselves short by accepting an apple for their mehr by Ex-con reverts?
The only source you guys have about the "apple for their mehr" shit is from Twitter and forums. I could post all the tweets made by white people spreading propaganda about Somali men raping all the time but you don't see me doing that.

World

VIP
The only source you guys have about the "apple for their mehr" shit is from Twitter and forums. I could post all the tweets made by white people spreading propaganda about Somali men raping all the time but you don't see me doing that.
No shit cadaans be spreading that propaganda because they’re racist and want us(refers to you as well) out their country.

You’re right, abaayo. Please accept my apology. :it0tdo8:

You’re one of the true ones out here. You’re appreciated. :kendrickcry:

No shit cadaans be spreading that propaganda because they’re racist and want us out their country.
So then maybe the minority of dumb Somali men like you should stop being delusional and making it seem like Somali women are the only one speaking on these issues, when it's new outlets bringing us this information, while the only source you have for Somali girls is from Twitter.
:nahgirl::gaasdrink:

World

VIP
So then maybe Somali men should stop being delusional and making it seem like Somali women are the only one speaking on these issues, when it's new outlets bringing us this information, while the only source you have for Somali girls is from Twitter.
:nahgirl::gaasdrink:
Twitter is a platform where people share their views online, how is that comparable to white people who are racist and hate us since we’re dark skinned and Muslim? Btw I said us because you’re also included.

Twitter is a platform where people share their views online, how is that comparable to white people who are racist and hate us since we’re dark skinned and Muslim? Btw I said us because you’re also included.
LMFAO. Now you're trying to put "us" together because you're embarrassed. :drakelaugh:Then I guess the "embarrassing Somali women" marrying ajnabis also applies to you. :trumpsmirk:

World

VIP
LMFAO. Now you're trying to put "us" together because you're embarrassed. :drakelaugh:Then I guess the "embarrassing Somali women" marrying ajnabis also applies to you. :trumpsmirk:
Wallah I’ve never cared about what Somali girls choose to do, it’s a free world we’re all gonna assimilate if we stay in the West.

I just hate how they have to bash us Somali guys and cock block us against ajnabi girls. Why can’t you just leave us alone if you hate us so much?

Wallah I’ve never cared about what Somali girls choose to do, it’s a free world we’re all gonna assimilate if we stay in the West.

I just hate how they have to bash us Somali guys and cock block us against ajnabi girls.
"Wallah I’ve never cared about what Somali girls choose to do, it's a free world"
Do you have memory loss? Aren't you the one who complains about Somali girls marrying ajnabis 24/7?
"I just hate how they have to bash us Somali guys and cock block us against ajnabi girls"
You complain about Somali girls dating/marrying ajnabis, now you're crying when you get cockblocked from ajnabi girls? So you're okay with Somali guys going with ajnabi girls, but not Somali girls doing the same with ajnabi guys?

I don’t trust the source because it’s a conservative and hasn’t been picked up any mainstream media. I’m wary of these type of stories because usually it’s fake news to discredit Somali refugees.

That being said if this does end up being true I hope they get what they deserve in jail. All the soap droppings.

Jeesto

VIP
Did they honestly get 8 months? Give more details pls.

@Kudhufo Kadhaqaq @Jeesto @NotAjnabi

and all other snowniggers
1- The incident is from 2017
2- The website that first reported the incident(SVT) didn't mention the backgrounds of the rapists nor posted any pictures of them
3- The website @NA9 posted is run by far right extremists and is known for being very anti immigrants. It's not a reliable source

Last edited:
2- The website that first reported the incident(SVT) didn't mention the backgrounds of the rapists nor posted any pictures of them
3- The website @NA9 posted is run by far right extremists and is know for being very anti immigrants. It's not a reliable source

then curse be upon the op or who eva started this shitty thread. sspot should revoke his/her membership. naclatala.

World

VIP
3- The website @NA9 posted is run by far right extremists and is known for being very anti immigrants. It's not a reliable source
So our resident xaliimos are now using fabricated stories by rightwing white supremacists to try tarnish our image as rapists. Not that surprising, like Asian women who are married to racist whites, the same is true for xalimos(cheese and xalwo).

Ok guys I apologise for this thread. I didnt know the site was right wing. I don’t hate Somali boys.
Mods delete this

This incident didn't happen. The "news" site is run by an alt right movement groupe that is very close to the anti immigrant party Sverigedemokraterna. The guy who runs the site is known to distort and rewrite actual news to fit his own agenda. It's funny that people who know nothing about Sweden and Swedish media are discussing this as if it's actually happened. It's similar to the Donald Trump and Fox News incident of last year. And shame on the people who live in Sweden and are Somalis for supporting shit like this. Do you actually think that SD approves of you? Du är trots din digra stöd fortfarande en neger som bör repatrieras så fort som möjligt.

Status
Not open for further replies.