3 FMS for 3 FMS

After the war in gobolada dhexe by may 2023 we will see many regional conferences like Hiiraan State conference with the support of the SFG to form its own States. There will be another Arrangements for BanShababelle State (East Middle shabelle and North Xamar) guudlaawe will automatically disappear before his term ends i think 30 jir will lead Banshabelle.
Hassan Sh is in Eritrea to bring 3000 Somali troops and will deploy in the places ATMIS are leavinng. He left Laftagareen alone till november 2024 bc he has more mess to deal with.

Galmudug elections will take place by april 2024 QoorQoor will get two more months bc of the war.
so middle shabelle and Banadiri only
I thought goal was to make the old Banadir region including lower shabelle

If i post Gedo News they will say im obsessed with MX

Look this loser Voltage aka Gubbet who his reer Siyaad kiss Ahmed Madobe hands the guy who was saying Culusow is Mogadishu Governor we have mamma Ethiopia protecting us the same Ethiopia that was Deporting Barre Hiiraale from Dolow untill he begged "Culusow" 🤣🤣

This delusional kid thinks that SSC can become an FMS without Exchange? You are dreaming man Daarood cannot have more States than others so there are three solutions SSC be part of PL or SL or be part of new FMS

"MAAMUL GOBOLEED LIXAAD WUXUU HORSEEDI DOONAA MAAMUL GOBOLEED 7AAD"

If SSC becomes an FMS there will be three others and they are Hiiraan State, Banshabelle(Middle Shabelle+North Mogadushu)and SL plus Mogadishu. still Daarood will lose wich is why PL is afraid that SSC will open pandora box on Daarood 🤣🤣

He posted my thread and wrote this what a Jealous asswho are you know without Hawiyihii wax kaa dhigi jiray? YOU ARE NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING🤣🤣

"Hawadle cannot unilaterally build an administration for "Beled-Weyne" town which has multiple autonomous sections."

Voltage meel umada ka fariiso waa fashilantay Gedo aa lagaa qabsadey oo lagaa tarxiilayaa walina you are talking about Siyaad war xataa ciyaalkii mxka waa kaa carareen 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Where does it say this? Interesting

Total 7bFMS will be:

SL
SSC
PL
GM
Hiiraan
Banadir
South West
Jubaland

Very good 👍
Currently there are PL, Galmudug, JL, KG and Hirshabelle so they are 5 FMS and SL

SSC can not be added without another FMS based on 4.5 so to do this they must split Hirshabelle like they are splitting PL at the end SSC federal mps used to be pickd by PL not SL so Daarood have now two VS Galmudug and Hirshabelle if they Add SSC either Galmudug or Hirshabelle must be splitted into two like PL to create the third FMS.

So that is the only solution but the clueless delusional Voltage thinks his Siyaad barre still rules the country 🤣🤣

I even heard Isaaq and Nothern Dir were offered two FMs. They also want the PM after Xamse and that why they came up with Motion against him even Hassan Sh knows it to scare Xamsa who became abit Daaroodist in America(Cirbad daarood aa lagu duray) 🤣🤣

Bitter Voltage from madobe controlled Garbaharey village, why are you posting my thread if you were not triggered by Hiiraan State?

Firdhiye invitation was reached in Djibouti when Hassan Sh was there the Irir have splitted Harti who will defend now SSC without PL? 🤣🤣

I said here there wont be SSC statehood before the PL elections they will use SSC against Deni and PL

Firdhiye declaring Dhulbahante 17 PL seats will no longer vote in PL is what they told him🤣🤣
If PL votes without Dhulbahante Deni will not win. Dhulbahante are king makers in PL. Omar mohamud and Isse mohamud will vote eachother.

I said he asked protection from SL if he becomes against PL

You are stupid the Irir Have conquered you

You support SSC for your dead Farmaajo cause since you are Stateless and now its under Culusow 🤣🤣

Me supporting SSC is logical it will lead to another State(The cause and effect; one thing leads to another)
السبب والمسبب
SSCالسبب
Hiiraan State المسبب

You must be delusional if you think Culusow will allow third Daarood State without creating another two States for gobolada dhexe not even one🤣🤣

I have to lead Hirshabelle again unlike you who are eternally under OG yet i want my own state

If SSC becomes FMS Hawadle and Abgaal powershering will be fixed forever

Either Hawadle will take Hirshabelle and Abgaal Banaadir or willgo their separate ways wich will happen.

Aniga dhib kuma qabo in anycase you stateless badaw Hawiye ku nool 🤣🤣

"Waa dhib wallahi. He saw today the 1st unmistakable clear sign of SSC FMS-hood (Firdhiye officially stating there will be no Dhulbahante Puntland MP seats to contest in Puntland elections) and whatever he felt he ----I don't care for it. I have become so bored by the recurrent Somali Grief bug striking people like him that then makes him want to shift it on to someone else. 🥱 SSC is a Federal state and it is of their doing. Stop attaching your goals and hopes manipulatively on others. :idea: if you want a federal state, go and make it. Neither SSC, and even less myself have anything to do with it. Arriveder"

Last edited:
There won’t be new FMS, it’s more likely Somalia adopts American federalism where every region becomes a state. And @The Midlands once ATMIS leaves FGS will be taking a page out of Farmaajo’s playbook of meddling in FMS. Mark my words somalia will either centralize,USA federalism or be PL/SL/south-central Somalia.
1696991314120.png

Last edited:
Hypocrite Voltage, Miskiin iska dhig markaan runta kuu sheego. You said both Hiiraan and Banaadir have no legal bases to become an FMS and then Hawadle cant run Baladweyne and now you acting miskiin iyo inaad Abgaal ii isticmaali kartid 🤣🤣

I swear you are brainless kid

I will ask you one queation car ka jawaab hadaad rag tahay then i will end this conversation.

How can Culusow allow Daarood SSC State without Hiiraan State and Banaadir State????

SSC is not two gobol you cant compare it with Galmudug. Galmudug is based on 4.5

The IC agreed that Hawiye/Samaale should have two FMS too to counterweight with the Daarood PL And JL

If you wanna add one More Daarood State Hawiye/Samaale will have another one

Until now Culusow is using SSC against PL. He told them to release Isaaq war prisoners "to avoid SL second invasion"

Finally pro Djibouti HIPS hosting Firdhiye supports the xog that says his invitation was reached in Djibouti 🤣🤣

I will make thread on Gedo i have too many xogo all your predictions ended up with asking more 5 years for Madoobe. You think hiiraan is like you hawiye ku nool we have 6000 armed dervish forces no one can impose on us Guudlaawe like they imposed on you Madoobe 🤣🤣
I guess your answer will be like who needs Culusow he will be impeached 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20231011-043827.jpg

Last edited:
Hypocrite Voltage, Miskiin iska dhig markaan runta kuu sheego. You said both Hiiraan and Banaadir have no legal bases to become an FMS and then Hawadle cant run Baladweyne and now you acting miskiin iyo inaad Abgaal ii isticmaali kartid 🤣🤣

I swear you are brainless kid

I will ask you one queation car ka jawaab hadaad rag tahay then i will end this conversation.

How can Culusow allow Daarood SSC State without Hiiraan State and Banaadir State????

SSC is not two gobol you cant compare it with Galmudug. Galmudug is based on 4.5

The IC agreed that Hawiye/Samaale should have two FMS too to counterweight with the Daarood PL And JL

If you wanna add one More Daarood State Hawiye/Samaale will have another one

Until now Culusow is using SSC against PL. He told them to release Isaaq war prisoners "to avoid SL second invasion"

Finally pro Djibouti HIPS hosting Firdhiye supports the xog that says his invitation was reached in Djibouti 🤣🤣

I will make thread on Gedo i have too many xogo all your predictions ended up with asking more 5 years for Madoobe. You think hiiraan is like you hawiye ku nool we have 6000 armed dervish forces no one can impose on us Guudlaawe like they imposed on you Madoobe 🤣🤣
I guess your answer will be like who needs Culusow he will be impeached 🤣🤣

View attachment 298325

Ustaadow ignore these Horgals from gedo, they are the lowliest horgals in Somalia, without Hawiyes support they all fell in line for their biggest enemy Ahmed madobe, today they are singing 5 more years for Ahmed madobe the very man they were fighting for 12 years

Marexaan meel kasta oo ay joogaan waa dulman yihiin without Hawiyes supporting them, today in Gedo all the marexaan siyaasiin are Horgal, ceebey tacaala.

and also as for the next Hawiye 3rd state it will be Hiiraan state or Shabellede hoose will be annexed into Banaadir, it's one of these 2 options, it all depends on Xawadle if they are satisfied leading kirshabelle or not.

Last edited:
Gedo Eastern middle Juba and Badhaade and kismaayo Galkacyo style =Marehan, Makaahiil and Cawliyahan. If Harti don't like that they better treat us like kings in Kismaayo, or we are out.

Last edited:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
@The Midlands I think the third Hawiye state will be Banadir not Hiiraan. HSM is Abgaal and that is the trade he would be looking for. Also, Hiirshabelle is geographically and economically the most viable FMS, along with Jubaland. It is a complete state. Some Xawaadle are sure to hesitate about splitting it up.

Banadir needs senate representation. More Hawiye live in Banadir than all Hawiye outside Banadir. I think a small chunk of Banadir will be recognized as the capital, basically parts of Wardhiigley, Xamar Jajab, Boondheere, Waaberi. The rest of Banadir will become a FMS.

In my opinion, it may be better to just give Banadir seats in the senate and keep it as one unit. But at the end of the day this is a question of prestige for Hawiye, so Darod having more FMS is unacceptable.

@The Midlands I think the third Hawiye state will be Banadir not Hiiraan. HSM is Abgaal and that is the trade he would be looking for. Also, Hiirshabelle is geographically and economically the most viable FMS, along with Jubaland. It is a complete state. Some Xawaadle are sure to hesitate about splitting it up.

Banadir needs senate representation. More Hawiye live in Banadir than all Hawiye outside Banadir. I think a small chunk of Banadir will be recognized as the capital, basically parts of Wardhiigley, Xamar Jajab, Boondheere, Waaberi. The rest of Banadir will become a FMS.

In my opinion, it may be better to just give Banadir seats in the senate and keep it as one unit. But at the end of the day this is a question of prestige for Hawiye, so Darod having more FMS is unacceptable.
You are better than that delusional guy Voltage who thinks that SSC can be the 6th State without the 7th State and under the most HAGist and Iririst president Culusow 🤣🤣

Ahmed Madobe got away extension and another 5 years without his Hawiye kunool clan Mx making a fuss about it 🤣🤣

No i disgree yes Banaadir will be a State but it will not be enough to form a State on its own it needs another region

Lower shawbelle? No KG has sealed and they want Hawiye Vice president to control it. Its Capital will be Baraawe so the vice president will be much stronger then the president so why go for only lower Shabelle when you can control the whole KG?
The only region wich has the Same Abgaals is Middle Shabelle so it will form with it Banshabelle this will make it 3 FMS vs 3 FMS

Southern Mogadushu will stay the capital like its now only will elect its mayor, DCs and assembly and will stay Hawiye and D&M because there are no Daaroods to vote for Daarood candidate just like UK any Asian dominated town will elect an Asian mayor like Bradford.

So basically we will have

PL, JL, SSC vs Galmudug, Hiiraan State and Banshabelle if not there will never be a third Daarood FMS.

This guy explains it pretty well.

100% this video's xogta is the most realistic.

As we know President HSM is a HG maqaarsaar, and he will follow HGs politics to the T.

HGs wants Galmudug be the only major super Hawiye state, thus it will be in their interests in recognising Hiiraan state, and shabellede Dhexe + banaadir state while making parts of lower Shabelle especially from Marka upto Afgooye the Capital of Somalia.

And also having bay iyo bakool controlled from Shabellede hoose is in Hawiyes interests, what we only need is a Hawiye VP and KG will easily become a Hawiye puppet state, a Hawiye VP in a Hawiye dominated Shabellede hoose especially a Hawiye dominated Capital Baraawe is the goal.

Trending

Latest posts