3 FMS for 3 FMS

Yes things are heading this way. SSC was recognized as interim administration independent from SL and PL. "SSC will stay interim adminstration under the SFG until PL elections" SFG has agenda to use it against Deni extension for 18 months or his reelection. Means "if they want to be independent FMS they have to work with his opposition and will be recognized after the PL elections instead of waiting for another 18 months"

Puntland
Jubaland
SSC

VS

Galmudug
Hiiraan State
Jowhar and North Banaadir

Southern Mogadishu will stay as the Capital under the SFG but with elected mayor and DCs.

Screenshot_20231007-053408.jpg

Screenshot_20231007-053422.jpg

Last edited:
:hillarybiz: ustaadow this is a good news that Hiiraan state gets its own state, but how realistic is this, will the cawaans go along with it.

I sincerely want to contain these subhuman cawaans in their half middle shabelle state.

:hillarybiz: ustaadow this is a good news that Hiiraan state gets its own state, but how realistic is this, will the cawaans go along with it.

I sincerely want to contain these subhuman cawaans in their half middle shabelle state.
Abgaal have no business in Hiiraan they dont live in it so they got two options to be under another Hawadle president of Hirshabelle or go our separate ways and they prefer the latter but they will lose their weight in Mogadishu as its North will be added to Middle Shabelle so they wont be happy about it 🤣🤣

Hassan Sheikh prefers to go our separate ways bc he cant keep both us of happy in Hirshabelle.

Last edited:
Abgaal have no business in Hiiraan they dont live in it so they got two options to be under another Hawadle president of Hirshabelle or go our separate ways and they prefer the latter but they will lose their weight in Mogadishu as its North will be added to Middle Shabelle so they wont be happy about it 🤣🤣

Bro cawaans don't have the same qadiyad principles like Xawadle, so once the isbaaro professionalist Guudlaawe term ends and leaves, all of abgaals will naturally fall in line, as you know that half of abgaal waa coons caloolshaqeysteyaal and the other half is killing the other half of abgaals, so the way I see it is cawaanta abgaals will accept a Xawadle Hirshabelle President next to safe themselves from burning each others.

So what will happen to Hiiraan state than if Xawadle becomes Hirshabelle President, or will Hawiyes look for another region to create another Hawiye 3rd state like Shabellede hoose?

Bro cawaans don't have the same qadiyad principles like Xawadle, so once the isbaaro professionalist Guudlaawe term ends and leaves, all of abgaals will naturally fall in line, as you know that half of abgaal waa coons caloolshaqeysteyaal and the other half is killing the other half of abgaals, so the way I see it is cawaanta abgaals will accept a Xawadle Hirshabelle President next to safe themselves from burning each others.

So what will happen to Hiiraan state than if Xawadle becomes Hirshabelle President, or will Hawiyes look for another region to create another Hawiye 3rd state like Shabellede hoose?
Hirshabelle is finish this will be it's last anniversary and Guudlawe will stay as Jowhar governor in his remained year he will not land in Hiiraan again.

By june next year wasiirka Gudaha Fiqi will hold conferences for SSC, Hiiraan State, Jowhar and North Xamar and the election of Mogadishu mayor who will be HG.

There wont be Hawadle president for hirshabelle again or caasimad stuff

Hassan Sheikh is Waceysle "oo Abgaalka kale gees galiyaan" so to get HG and Hawadle support he prefers Hiiraan State over Hawadle-led Hirshabelle he told us this in Maxaas i have shared it with friends before Gaylan talk about it

Another issue how can he let Daarood have three FMS and USC 2 FMS? The only solution is to split Hirshabelle into two.

Establishment of SSC State and Hiraan plus no more Capital, you can keep Ugandishu.

Decentralisation should be priority for all clans, you cannot trust Somalis with leadership.

If you bring this nonsense we will make gedo state, middle Juba state, lower jubba state, sanaag state, nugaal state.

Darood have 7 gobols. Hawiye have 4 and quarter (mudug). Which even includes banaadir. Why should we be equal :birdman:

If you bring this nonsense we will make gedo state, middle Juba state, lower jubba state, sanaag state, nugaal state.

Darood have 7 gobols. Hawiye have 4 and quarter (mudug). Which even includes banaadir. Why should we be equal :birdman:
Sheekadaas hadaad keentaan we will go back to the 8 Gobols some federalism backed by SL. Recognition is not in your hand how can you do this? Birmade Hassan Sheikh will be our Siyaad Barre who gave you all these gobolo but he will be more fair 3 FMs VS 3 FMS plus Mogadishu, Dir Nothern State and D&M State.
Screenshot_20231007-120940.jpg

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
This is totally unfair!

So you are here to tell me that Hawiye and Daarood will have 3 FMS each and Digil iyo mirifle will only have 1. That makes absolutely no sense.

If that happens we D&M will be forced to create a new state called Eastern Ganaane which will consist of all the regions that D&M occupy in Jubbaland. That will make it slightly fairer giving Reewins 2 states.

Also what is Northern Banaadir. I hope it doesn't include an inch of Shabeelada hoose. That's practically asking to go back to 1991.

This is totally unfair!

So you are here to tell me that Hawiye and Daarood will have 3 FMS each and Digil iyo mirifle will only have 1. That makes absolutely no sense.

If that happens we D&M will be forced to create a new state called Eastern Ganaane which will consist of all the regions that D&M occupy in Jubbaland. That will make it slightly fairer giving Reewins 2 states.

Also what is Northern Banaadir. I hope it doesn't include an inch of Shabeelada hoose. That's practically asking to go back to 1991.
You can split KG into Two if you want.

Jungle

VIP
This thread is a bunch of delusional thoughts from OP and people playing along lol

SSC actually has a case for FMS status unlike all this other crap OP is going on about.

Hiraan is 1 region and cannot become a federal state. Simple as that. What is even more delusionial is him talking about Middle Shabelle and 'North Muqdisho' becoming a state and he even said Abdullahi Mohamed Nuur will become president of this state. In what world would this happen? Funny stuff.

Like we'd ever allow for Banaadir to be broken up infact we have 2 degaans on the table for HSM to sign off on who have fullfilled to requirments to become a district. Garasbaaleey and Gubadleey who both have Abgaal district commisioners.

Nacnacda jooji you focking Horgal, you talk as if you are free man under Ahmed madobe, subhana'Allahi how deluded are the boons?

This thread is a bunch of delusional thoughts from OP and people playing along lol

SSC actually has a case for FMS status unlike all this other crap OP is going on about.

Hiraan is 1 region and cannot become a federal state. Simple as that. What is even more delusionial is him talking about Middle Shabelle and 'North Muqdisho' becoming a state and he even said Abdullahi Mohamed Nuur will become president of this state. In what world would this happen? Funny stuff.

Like we'd ever allow for Banaadir to be broken up infact we have 2 degaans on the table for HSM to sign off on who have fullfilled to requirments to become a district. Garasbaaleey and Gubadleey who both have Abgaal district commisioners.

Look at this cawaan already crying that his cawaan Bantu arse is about to be contained in middle shabelle, SSC and Hiiraan are very much similar and both have the same condition fulfilled, signing 1 of them region to be FMS while ignoring the other is wishful bantu thinking caqli lix sac jaree.r

and what's even more funnier that subhuman cawaan Bantu kulaha, "we have 2 deegans already on the table for HSM to sign" when HGs themselves have 2 extra deegans on the table for HSM to sign Daarusaalam and Galmudug districts, in Mogadishu dameerada can't do shit without HGs input and say so.

Jungle

VIP
Look at this cawaan already crying that his cawaan Bantu arse is about to be contained in middle shabelle, SSC and Hiiraan are very much similar and both have the same condition fulfilled, signing 1 of them region to be FMS while ignoring the other is wishful bantu thinking caqli lix sac jaree.r

and what's even more funnier that subhuman cawaan Bantu kulaha, "we have 2 deegans already on the table for HSM to sign" when HGs themselves have 2 extra deegans on the table for HSM to sign Daarusaalam and Galmudug districts, in Mogadishu dameerada can't do shit without HGs input and say so.
I made no mention of you uncivilised anyax eaters yet here you are. You get slapped and its 'you have cuqdad' 'You always talking about us' :ulyin: you can wait till the next time I can be bothered.

And watch your mouth. Macalinkaaga @The Midlands weydi af lagaadada dhibke leedahay :pachah1:

Why do you want us to be part of you? we dont wanna to have nothing with you. Hiiraan is all agreed even by Daaroods as original region to have special case. Another thing you dont know is the rule of two gobol is over bc SSC will not include the Isaaqi degmoos of Sanaag and Sool the same for middle shabelle and North Banaadir it will still be smaller than Hiiraan.

Lastly stop being Dameer no one can bully me with some random photos that is not me 🤣🤣

Im fasting from you temporarily for reflection enjoy till then but if you keep provoking me waxaa ka heshaa leedahay the cawaan automatic replay will be ready for you 🤣🤣

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Why do you want us to be part of you? we dont wanna to have nothing with you. Hiiraan is all agreed even by Daaroods as original region to have special case. Another thing you dont know is the rule of two gobol is over bc SSC will not include the Isaaqi degmoos of Sanaag and Sool the same for middle shabelle and North Banaadir it will still be smaller than Hiiraan.

Lastly stop being Dameer no one can bully me with some random photos that is not me 🤣🤣

Im fasting from you temporarily for reflection enjoy till then but if you keep provoking me waxaa ka heshaa leedahay the cawaan automatic replay will be ready for you 🤣🤣
2 Gobol Prerequisite will still continue, Sool and Sanaag as well as 1/3rd of Togdheer (largest Gobol in the north) will be part of a single state, the Isaaq side of these areas are not much to begin with and will be included on paper in our state, we constitute the overwhelming majority in Sool and Sanaag anyway

Trending

Latest posts