3 FMS for 3 FMS

What do you think about splitting Jubaland up? Gedo, Badhaade and splitting of Kismaayo Galkacyo style ☺
impossible. Kismayo is not divided based on clan lines like GLK.

Mx and OG conflict is over Kismaayo, mx in Kismaayo are enclave not linked to Gedo. Maybe Gedo State and those in Kismaayo stay part of JL but SSC are ahead of you in this and Daarood got only one more FMS.

impossible. Kismayo is not divided based on clan lines like GLK.

Mx and OG conflict is over Kismaayo, mx in Kismaayo are enclave not linked to Gedo. Maybe Gedo State and those in Kismaayo stay part of JL but SSC are ahead of you in this and Daarood got only one more FMS.
Harti would be dominated in Jubaland without Gedo. Yet they have such attitude, I spoke to Somali Makaahiil politicians, they think it's good idea for Gedo parts of Juba dexe and lower Juba to succeed.

Harti would be dominated in Jubaland without Gedo. Yet they have such attitude, I spoke to Somali Makaahiil politicians, they think it's good idea for Gedo parts of Juba dexe and lower Juba to succeed.

Walahi if I was Mx I would have demanded Gedo secede from Jubaland, that way marexaan would be politically independent and can plan for future Kismaayo takeover unlike today where marexaan are all Horgals in Jubaland, from their Gedo governer to their Gedo district commissioner are all ogadens condoms.

Marexaan under Jubaland will never taste power or presidency, infact Jubaland is a kablalax state led by Ogadens supported by their twin kablalax state Puntland.

P,s it's no secret that all of daroods hate marexaan they see you folks as Hawiye extension and rightly so.

Last edited:
Walahi if I was Mx I would have demanded Gedo secede from Jubaland, that way marexaan would be politically independent and can plan for future Kismaayo takeover unlike today where marexaan are all Horgals in Jubaland, from their Gedo governer to their Gedo district commissioner all are ogadens condoms.

Marexaan under Jubaland will never taste power or presidency, infact Jubaland is a kablalax state led by Ogadens supported by their twin kablalax state Puntland.

P,s it's no secret that all of daroods hate marexaan they see you folks as Hawiye extension and rightly so.
Actually we can suceeded with gobol and half, Saakow middle Juba is marehan, we live 20 km from Bualle and Afmadow. So technically we can suceeded with a gobolka and some degma,like Saakow.

Actually we can suceeded with gobol and half, Saakow middle Juba is marehan, we live 20 km from Bualle and Afmadow. So technically we can suceeded with a gobolka and some degma,like Saakow.

Indeed brother, it seems that you are the most logical marexaan I have seen so far.

Just ask yourself why is it that the big Hawiye clans refuse to share a state, just as you see that HGs would never allow an Abgaal to be their Galmudug state's President and vice versa for Abgaals ,and even Xawadle are refusing to be lead by an Abgaal in Hirshabelle and are demanding their own state, so if the big Hawiye clans are refusing to be under the same state, so how can marexaan who claims to be a big darood clan be satisfied under another darood (ogaden) rule in Jubaland and be stateless?

Mx should either be a standalone clan with its own state or be satisfied being a Horgal condom for ogadens forever in Jubaland, the choice is theirs.

Hiiraan State should look like this. Non Abgaal side of Middle shabelle and Hiiraan. North west of Jowhar is Hawadle and Gaaljecel (west of the river)
The highway to Xamar goes through Gaaljecel and the highway to Hiiraan goes through Hawadle. Abgaal have no highway until half way to Balcad(30km) and they r mainly moobileen cusman sister of Abgaal. Typical Abgaal are in east of the river until Balcad.

Xaafada XL Baryare waqooyiga Jowhar
Screenshot_20231009-091903.jpg

Screenshot_20231009-091911.jpg

Screenshot_20231009-091851.jpg

Screenshot_20231009-091416.jpg

Hiiraan State should look like this. None Abgaal side of Middle shabelle and Hiiraan. North west of Jowhar is Hawadle and Gaaljecel (west of the river)
The highway to Xamar goes through Gaaljecel and the highway to Hiiraan goes through Hawadle. Abgaal have no highway until half way to Balcad(30km) and they r mainly moobileen cusman sister of Abgaal. Typical Abgaal are in east of the river until Balcad.

Xaafada XL Baryare waqooyiga Jowhar
View attachment 297835

View attachment 297833
View attachment 297834

View attachment 297836

Ustaadow when is the Xawadle shir for Hiiraanstate going to happen, is it too early or will it happen after the professional isbaaristo Guudlaawe is gone

Ustaadow when is the Xawadle shir for Hiiraanstate going to happen, is it too early or will it happen after the professional isbaaristo Guudlaawe is gone
After the war in gobolada dhexe by may 2023 we will see many regional conferences like Hiiraan State conference with the support of the SFG to form its own States. There will be another Arrangements for BanShababelle State (East Middle shabelle and North Xamar) guudlaawe will automatically disappear before his term ends i think 30 jir will lead Banshabelle.
Hassan Sh is in Eritrea to bring 3000 Somali troops and will deploy in the places ATMIS are leavinng. He left Laftagareen alone till november 2024 bc he has more mess to deal with.

Galmudug elections will take place by april 2024 QoorQoor will get two more months bc of the war.

Last edited:
So basically anything west of the river is darod while the east bank is non darod?

Why don't darods cross the river or the viseversa
I think there was a colora in the 18th Century on the western banks of the Juba,mkst Oromo inhabitants died in those colora, then Darood expanded. We Marehan were somehow very unlucky as we were about to expand into the coast and NFD the colonial powers arrived in Somalia and made very unfavourable conditions, so it was harder for us to expand.

I think there was a colora in the 18th Century on the western banks of the Juba,mkst Oromo inhabitants died in those colora, then Darood expanded. We Marehan were somehow very unlucky as we were about to expand into the coast and NFD the colonial powers arrived in Somalia and made very unfavourable conditions, so it was harder for us to expand.
I don't think there were oromo in the west bank at all, oromo were reported to have migrated from kenya recently and then all of sudden assimilated anything they got on their way to modern day oromia, so I dont think its correct to say oromo lived in jubaland, may be these native people were just a separate cushitic people.

Btw marehan seem expanded towards bale rather than to the coast, I even heard of marehan dominance in nagele since 1991 when oromo forcibly evicted then from nagele

@Yazir @Garaad Awal
One of the earliest mentions of this Somali clan may be by the Jesuit Jerónimo Lobo, who attempted to enter Ethiopia by way of the Jubba River in 1624. He learned of an ethnic group known as the Maracatos, whom C.F. Beckingham identifies as the Marehan, and whom Lobo located in the approximate location of the Somali clan.[
So your right Marehan expanded into Nagrula highlands over the centuries.

Last edited:
@Yazir i
download (7).jpeg
f only the colonial powers arrived in the 17thCdntyty Puntland would have been a Marehan state.

Between the 17th and 18th centuries, the Marehan were reported to have lived in an area that extended from the Bandar Siyada on the Gulf of Aden to beyond Ras el-Khail on the Indian Ocean

info1 (5).jpg
download (7).jpeg

@Garaad Awal do you think it's possible for a clan to have migrated so quickly, losing huge chunk of lands, I'm suspicious of these historical accounts.
These maps clearly have significant misktakes and seems just a random paintings tho still there is some truth to it, but the fact is that nomadic people in the past could vacate their whole lands in search for a better grazing land cuz their motive solely was getting good pasture for their herd

Trending