3 FMS for 3 FMS

Loser Sacad you are a slave of Keenadiid and have nothing in Galmudug. A quarter of Galkacyo is your biggest deegaan.

Galgaduud Sare shall become a reality again like in 2007

Sacads are the founder of Galmudug state, the very state that has made your loomaoyaans booon kins a Horgal for HGs, just look how proud your uncles Cali Ciid and Abdiwayeel are working for their HG masters collecting Cabudwaaqs taxes for us to enjoy, even your women are diehard HG Galmudug loyalist fans.

It must be a hard life being a loomaoyaan Marehane booon in this life dunya iyo aakhiro.

1696701245243.png
1696701601988.png

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Sacads are the founder of Galmudug state, the very state that has made your loomaoyaans booon kins a Horgal for HGs, just look how proud your uncles Cali Ciid and Abdiwayeel are working for their HG masters collecting Cabudwaaqs taxes for us to enjoy, even your women are diehard HG Galmudug loyalist fans.

It must be a hard life being a loomaoyaan Marehane booon in this life dunya iyo aakhiro.

.. View attachment 297506View attachment 297510
Paying a couple poor oday and women wont save you.

2 Gobol Prerequisite will still continue, Sool and Sanaag as well as 1/3rd of Togdheer (largest Gobol in the north) will be part of a single state, the Isaaq side of these areas are not much to begin with and will be included on paper in our state, we constitute the overwhelming majority in Sool and Sanaag anyway
1/3 Kulaha Dhulbahante doesn't even settle half of Buuhodle district and they don't have any district in Sanaag but villages or towns and in Sool is just the eastern districts so don't actually meet the 2 regions prerequisite condition to be a full federal state and the only solution I think its best for reer Laascanod is be part of PL that Dhulbahante co-founded ofc there should be talks first for PL to meet their demands.

Jungle

VIP
Loser Sacad you are a slave of Keenadiid and have nothing in Galmudug. A quarter of Galkacyo is your biggest deegaan.

Galgaduud Sare shall become a reality again like in 2007

I agree. He also has nothing in FGS. His former slave jufo is sad lol I was with a yabadhaale cayr guy earlier today and man can't hide his hate for this darood clan who salebaan and cayr assimilated ilaahey aa ilaa og lol

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
All the urur samaale Hawiyes who were bootyclapping for Isaaq on social media for the last 8 plus months are now all over sudden saying FGS should recognize SSC(Make them Gareen state) so we can check PL kkkk.

I agree. He also has nothing in FGS. His former slave jufo is sad lol I was with a yabadhaale cayr guy earlier today and man can't hide his hate for this darood clan who salebaan and cayr assimilated ilaahey aa ilaa og lol
Who are you Dameer without Sacad Saciid? Siyaad barre ruled you 21 years in your goof no other clan will acccept this in 5 years even us he respected us for our Jeele ama jidka 1982 and released him. He told you to put bac in your dameero asses if you want to keep them in Mogadishu. He killed Salaad Gabayre 1973 and you shirbed for him "minaan la toogan toosi mee"

Sacad Caydiid and Rooble freed you from Siyaad Barre and Farmaajo even after USC HG and Xawaadle reached Banaadir the man who Abgaal manafeesto called him to stop Gen Caydiid was another HG Ceyr Gen Galaal who captured for you villa Somalia you cant fight motherfuckers it was another HG who led the North Xamar front at the end you got kicked out from Villada by another HG 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20231008-093023.jpg

Last edited:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
@Dharbash @Heavy Mountains @Haragwaafi

There is no 2 state requirement, I repeat there is no two state requirement. The constitution has not been passed by parliament and has not been ratified.

There is not a single recognized federal member state. Puntland itself has no legal basis as of now. Koonfur Galbeed is legally the same as SSC.

The constitution will have to accomodate the facts on the ground that are Galmudug and SSC, facts on the ground do not have to conform to the draft constitution. This is one of the reasons I expect Culusow to have a stroke this year or the next . The creation of SSC PRIOR to the passing of the constitution GUARANTEES that it will become an FMS.

Somali parliament: We are editing the constitution.
SSC: Nice, please make it clear that the 2 or more state requirement does not apply to FMS that predate the constitution’s adoption.
Somali parliament: That makes sense. We don’t want to make SSC and Galmudug illegal states from the begining.

Culusow
9296412D-E592-43BE-B132-DF6705D9B53E.gif

There is no 2 state requirement, I repeat there is no two state requirement. The constitution has not been passed by parliament and has not been ratified.

There is not a single recognized federal member state. Puntland itself has no legal basis as of now. Koonfur Galbeed is legally the same as SSC.

The constitution will have to accomodate the facts on the ground that are Galmudug and SSC, facts on the ground do not have to conform to the draft constitution. This is one of the reasons I expect Culusow to have a stroke this year or the next . The creation of SSC PRIOR to the passing of the constitution GUARANTEES that it will become an FMS.

SSC: Nice, please make it clear that the 2 or more state requirement does not apply to FMS that predate the constitution’s adoption.
Somali parliament: That makes sense. We don’t want to make SSC and Galmudug illegal states from the begining.

Culusow
View attachment 297636
You are well informed unlike these kids. There is no single federal member State legally till now including PL.

"Federal Parliament is tasked with selecting the ultimate number and boundaries of autonomous regional states within the Federal Republic of Somalia. To this end, the legislature in December 2014 passed a law establishing the Boundary and Federalization Commission" nothing has been done by this commission regarding the FMS boundaries.

Last edited:

Culusow
View attachment 297636
It has been not ratified because it's a provisional one or a temporary constitution that will be in force until a new constitution be drafted and be put to the public to vote in favor or against it.

He was tweaking 😂😂

XL have gone their own way it seems . If they want a hiiraan state they will still have to pretend they’re team hawiye for now otherwise it won’t be considered a 3rd hawiye state.After they get their hiiraan state they can tell hiraab to go piss off
HG are 100% in favor of Xawadles Hiiraan state, handicapping abgaals politically is in our interests

SSC does not meet the criteria of two Gobol. Im posting a bro SSC map here look the missing district of Sool and half of Sanaag besides Ceerigaabo being controlled by SL. Adding Buuhoodle of Togdheer cant compensate the missing degmooyin of Sanaag and Sool. We have Northwest of Jowhar and can ask the same treatement of Buuhoodle. This Govt can use the two gobol argument against SSC but for poitical consideration they are ok with it(at the expense of PL) this opens the door for splitting up Hirshabelle and Banaadir to counterweight with the Three Daarood FMS.

. NO you cannot annext the Isaaq degmooyin taada ay ba ku dhagenyihiin 🤣🤣
View attachment 297487
View attachment 297488
View attachment 297489
These are actually fake maps that doesn't correspond to the reality, dhulbahabte and fiqishini live in only one district in togdheer that they even share with HJ, but isaaq exclusively inhabit caynabo and share xudun with dhulbahante, towns like ceel lahelay, godheeli, sabawanaag and shoode all come under xudun, So the shared buuhoodle district can't even compensate the entire caynabo district and northeastern xudun district let alone sanaag😂

As for sanaag, 55-60% of the landmass is owned by jsaaq, people think erigavo is the border between harti and isaaq but even tho ceerigaabo is in the center of sanaag, still HY lives in areas that is 80km east of cerigaabo, northeastern side HY stretch all the way to shidan and waqdariya which is 100km away from the town, to the east, HY lives in all the way to shurko which is 60km away from ceerigaabo, and to the southeastern erigavo, HY lives dhoob which is 50km from ceerigabo

So there is no way SSC could materialize unless isaaq in sanaag and sool agree this establishment or every tiny clan gets his own FMS so that we could have like 25 states

1/3 Kulaha Dhulbahante doesn't even settle half of Buuhodle district and they don't have any district in Sanaag but villages or towns and in Sool is just the eastern districts so don't actually meet the 2 regions prerequisite condition to be a full federal state and the only solution I think its best for reer Laascanod is be part of PL that Dhulbahante co-founded ofc there should be talks first for PL to meet their demands.
Someone here actually misread the 2 region prerequisite as 2 degmo prerequisite :silanyosmile:

Trending