3,000 Puntite warriors to join Federal Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
Marexaan are one of the most anti PL people I know, :chrisfreshhah:why is even a irrelevant harti sub clan member with less than a 1000 members, protecting his MJ mastahs stop spreading fake news and half truths you just sound brainwashed at this point

Puntites are a unified force, whether Dashishe, Carab Saalax, Madhibaan, Leelkase, Awrtable etc.
You mad ?

Mareexaan are Daarood. Why is HAG always trying to recruit Daarood into their fake confederacy? We may argue and fight and join alliances with others but we are not wecelo. We are the largest and most relevant group in Somalia & that's why you HAG savages are always trying to isqorqor against some of us.

Must be sad and lonely being a Hutuwiye.

What's next? Mareexaan are actually Hawiye?:drakelaugh:
Mareexaan are the ones preventing Galhawiye from being a HAG state, Daarood is everywhere, ka nax oo nafta waa. Having them in Galhawiye is part of the plan. But keep believing that we have some sort of enmity that causes us to join your interests. Bravo Sade, Galmudug Unuka leh dheh. Even your precious HAG capital Mooryaandishu Unuka idin la leh. GalSADEMudug ha Noolaato. :icon lol::qri8gs7:

Last edited:
From Mareexaan's own mouthpiece saadaalnews. "dagaal beeleed u dhaxeeya dad xoolo dhaqato ah oo weerar isku qaaday".
You took four words from the title "dagaal beeleed u dhaxeeya" and then made up the rest of the sentence. Like legit you made up the rest of the sentence those words are nowhere to be found on the title or the rest of the article :faysalwtf: And you're not even paraphrasing (which you don't do with articles to begin with) and you're using words that aren't in the article:childplease:

And the article is the exact same as every other you've already posted.

Shit I should have jumped ship when I said so cuz I was right.
I It's obvious you can't have actual debate or discussion as you could very well pull up an article about Donald Trump next and claim it's another attack done by HG :drakekidding:
:farole:

Mareexaan are Daarood. Why is HAG always trying to recruit Daarood into their fake confederacy? We may argue and fight and join alliances with others but we are not wecelo. We are the largest and most relevant group in Somalia & that's why you HAG savages are always trying to isqorqor against some of us.

Why does marexaan rather wanna join GM than there DAROOD brothers up north the marexaan have learned a harsh lesson about daarodnimo back in 1990:francis:

Second, it's a well known fact that the regime docterd statistic and revision history after the civil war hawiye have always been called the biggest clan even by the UN

Pic; Map made by the UN about the clan composition of Somalia and neighbouring countries after the siyaad barre goverment was ousted.

IMG_7122.JPG

You took four words from the title "dagaal beeleed u dhaxeeya" and then made up the rest of the sentence. Like legit you made up the rest of the sentence those words are nowhere to be found on the title or the rest of the article :faysalwtf: And you're not even paraphrasing (which you don't do with articles to begin with) and you're using words that aren't in the article:childplease:

And the article is the exact same as every other you've already posted.

Shit I should have jumped ship when I said so cuz I was right.

:farole:

So not only have you got issues reading, you are also deaf. I posted an audio you dimwitted hutuwiye.
Hellen Keller, is that you???

Why does marexaan rather wanna join GM than there DAROOD brothers up north the marexaan have learned a harsh lesson about daarodnimo back in 1990:francis:

Second, it's a well known fact that the regime docterd statistic and revision history after the civil war hawiye have always been called the biggest clan even by the UN

Pic; Map made by the UN about the clan composition of Somalia and neighbouring countries after the siyaad barre goverment was ousted.

View attachment 15374

No, you Hutu leper.

Mareexaan joining GalSADEMudug means Habar Gaajo don't have a HAG State, now it's a Daarood and HAG state.
Macaana, I may even invest in Cadaado and grow some cambuulo.
:siilaanyolaugh:

No, you Hutu leper.

Mareexaan joining GalSADEMudug means Habar Gaajo don't have a HAG State, now it's a Daarood and HAG state.
Macaana, I may even invest in Cadaado and grow some cambuulo.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Useless words with while evading arguments :francis: your to predictable we use facts you use qabill supported by fake news.

PATHETIC

Useless words with while evading arguments :francis: your to predictable we use facts you use qabill supported by fake news.

PATHETIC

What argument? That Mareexaan was avoiding other Daarood? I addressed that, it's in fact a Daarood strategy to curb HAG political anarchism.
As for Hutuwiye being the majority, funny how you seem to have WAAAY less land than Daarood. Now it's too late and you're running around in GalnaarGaduud trying to get a few more inches of land.

You will never have a pure HAG federal state.

:pachah1:

What argument? That Mareexaan was avoiding other Daarood? I addressed that, it's in fact a Daarood strategy to curb HAG political anarchism.
As for Hutuwiye being the majority, funny how you seem to have WAAAY less land than Daarood. Now it's too late and you're running around in GalnaarGaduud trying to get a few more inches of land.

:pachah1:
If you look @ the map you can see that Hawiye and darod have a round the same amount land of overall:mindblown:

Grand strategy ? Walaalo you're watching to much game of thrones:hemad:

G

Puntites are a unified force, whether Dashishe, Carab Saalax, Madhibaan, Leelkase, Awrtable etc.
You mad ?

Mareexaan are the ones preventing Galhawiye from being a HAG state, Daarood is everywhere, ka nax oo nafta waa. Having them in Galhawiye is part of the plan. But keep believing that we have some sort of enmity that causes us to join your interests. Bravo Sade, Galmudug Unuka leh dheh. Even your precious HAG capital Mooryaandishu Unuka idin la leh. GalSADEMudug ha Noolaato. :icon lol::qri8gs7:
Madhiban and Tumaal has as many MPs in Galmudug than Dasjhisje has in Puntland :drakelaugh:

Awrtable has one MP in Puntland.

Carab Salax/Meheri got 1 seat in Galmudug and 1 in Puntland

:francis:

Compare for yourself
http://www.puntlandobserver.com/66-...beelaha-66-xildhibaan-akhri-oo-ka-faaiidayso/
http://www.caasimada.net/liiska-xil...dug-oo-la-dhameystiray-magacyada-iyo-beelaha/

Galmudug is much more diverse in its makeup parliamentary makeup.

If you look @ the map you can see that Hawiye and darod have a round the same amount of overall:mindblown:

Grand strategy ? Walaalo you're watching to much game of thrones:hemad:

:drakelaugh::mjlol::pachah1::russ::lolbron:

WHAT? The lying olympics is reaching new heights. Guysensei is beating out Princeofbeen for the GOLD medal in lies.
Sool, Sanaag, Cayn, Bari, Nugaal, Mudug, Galgaduud, Jubbooyinka, Gedo, Ogaadeenia, NFD?! And you think HAG can compare :damn:

Madhiban and Tumaal has as many MPs in Galmudug than Dasjhisje has in Puntland :drakelaugh:

Awrtable has one MP in Puntland.

Carab Salax/Meheri got 1 seat in Galmudug and 1 in Puntland

:francis:

Compare for yourself
http://www.puntlandobserver.com/66-...beelaha-66-xildhibaan-akhri-oo-ka-faaiidayso/
http://www.caasimada.net/liiska-xil...dug-oo-la-dhameystiray-magacyada-iyo-beelaha/

Galmudug is much more diverse in its makeup parliamentary makeup.

:yacadiim:

Are you autistic? Or do you just enjoy talking to me?
What does the parliamentary seat division have to do with anything we just discussed.
All you're doing is proving that Galnuswiye is being invaded by Daarood politics. You are just helping me make my point.
:ayaanswag:

:drakelaugh::mjlol::pachah1::russ::lolbron:

WHAT? The lying olympics is reaching new heights. Guysensei is beating out Princeofbeen for the GOLD medal in lies.
Sool, Sanaag, Cayn, Bari, Nugaal, Mudug, Galgaduud, Jubbooyinka, Gedo, Ogaadeenia, NFD?! And you think HAG can compare :damn:

Do you need glasses? LOOK, guess the saying is true, If they start insulting you it means youre right:bell:

IMG_7122.JPG

Poor guy when even the most discriminated against clans have as many MPs as your one in another state, when you own the biggest city in your own :francis:

I can really only pity you @SIR-RIGHTEOUS

Miskiin, my people enjoy a very high standard of life and don't have to sniff your cambuulo farts. I am winning and so are my Daarood cousins in Galnuswiye minus having to sacrifice happiness for the greater good. :dabcasar:

The dumbest HAG move is giving a seat to Meheri when they mostly live in Puntland. You guys don't even realise that you played right into our hands.

Wait first it was HG trying to force other people into their state and stealing their land when they really want to be with Puntland, and now it's a Darood invasion on Galmudug?:dead:

Miskiin, my people enjoy a very high standard of life and don't have to sniff your cambuulo farts. I am winning. Soon, you will see me in your precious Cadaado with my future Mareexaan wife. Unuka idin la leh.:dabcasar:
I don't think she would like to marry into a minority clan

High standards? Last time I heard you guys were begging GM to stop the blockade you started and crying like a baby to farmajoo about wanting more aid:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.