3,000 Puntite warriors to join Federal Army

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Mr dassjhishe how do you feel about Puntland arresting, torturing and calling your Suldan Al Shabaab sympathizer for speaking out against the alleged torture of Al Shabaab captives?:ooh:
Dhishishe are a part and parcel of puntland I'm from Bari and been back home a while back and can tell you that they're thriving in bosaso compared to habar gidir who have nothing to show for the past 25 years atleast dhishishe own bosaso & puntland so pay homage.

I don't care if it's my brother or my cousin anyone who's linked to al shabaab should be killed remorselessly and if anyone says otherwise then they're a terrorist sympathiser.

Who the hell is fighing Habar Gidir if not Mareexaan? Saaxo is Mareexaan territory? Using the blanket name "Puntland" does not negate that.
Go back to sniffing glue.
This dumb boy :dead:

Is "Galmudug and Puntland clash in territorial dispute" a code name for "Habar Gidir savagely attacks Marehan" now?:damedamn:

Fucking hell you're stupid. When an article doesn't fit you're agenda you actually have the audacity to claim all three independent articles were speaking in code:deadosama:

This dumb boy :dead:

Is "Galmudug and Puntland clash in territorial dispute" a code name for "Habar Gidir savagely attacks Marehan" now?:damedamn:

Fucking hell you're stupid. When an article doesn't fit you're agenda you actually have the audacity to claim all three independent articles were speaking in code:deadosama:

What is "Galmudug" if not the official name for Habar Gidir? Do you even read what you write?
How old are you? Why are all the hutus on this website braindead :reallymaury:

Dhishishe are a part and parcel of puntland I'm from Bari and been back home a while back and can tell you that they're thriving in bosaso compared to habar gidir who have nothing to show for the past 25 years atleast dhishishe own bosaso & puntland so pay homage.

I don't care if it's my brother or my cousin anyone who's linked to al shabaab should be killed remorselessly and if anyone says otherwise then they're a terrorist sympathiser.
That's why it's disrespectful of Gaas to run away from Garowe to Bosaso then arrest an important elder there. Dasjhisje the rightful owners of Bosaso yet treated like crap :bell:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
They fear me they too near not to hear me clearly @Inquisitive_ if I see you slipping in the endz I'm going to take your girl and bang her in the Bermuda Triangle hooyada waase:farole:

What is "Galmudug" if not the official name for Habar Gidir? Do you even read what you write?
How old are you? Why are all the hutus on this website braindead :reallymaury:
Is "Puntland" the official name for Marehan?:drakewtf:

Did I not state directly what the articles stated?:drakewtf:

Do you even think before you type?:drakewtf:

Continue on please, you're only discrediting yourself:icon lol:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
That's why it's disrespectful of Gaas to run away from Garowe to Bosaso then arrest an important elder there. Dasjhisje the rightful owners of Bosaso yet treated like crap :bell:
Unlike habar gidir yajuuj and majuuj who are anichists dhishishe are a people who love governance and peace and stability. Like I said they're a part and parcel of puntland instead of trying to unite with other clans why don't you unite amongst yourselves first as hawiye 25 years my g & what have you got to show for it:kanyehmm:

"The article says Habar Gidir is fighting Marehan!"
No they don't.
"okey but the writers are all speaking in code!"
No they're not.
"but Galmudug is the official name of HG so that means the articles are true and you're stupid!"
giphy.gif

:chrisfreshhah::deadosama:

"The article says Habar Gidir is fighting Marehan!"
No they don't.
"okey but the writers are all speaking in code!"
No they're not.
"but Galmudug is the official name of HG so that means the articles are true and you're stupid!"
giphy.gif

:chrisfreshhah::deadosama:

Do you know how to use quotation marks? It means that I said what it is between the quotation marks word for word.
Your lies are becoming more and more fantastical.

:cosbyhmm:

Yes, you retarded glue sniffer. Either QUOTE accurately or PARAPHRASE. Don't write bullshit you pulled out of your arse between quotation marks.
I was paraphrasing smartass

I'm done playing with you now. It's obvious you can't have actual debate or discussion as you could very well pull up an article about Donald Trump next and claim it's another attack done by HG :drakekidding:

I was paraphrasing smartass

I'm done playing with you now. It's obvious you can't have actual debate or discussion as you could very well pull up an article about Donald Trump next and claim it's another attack done by HG :drakekidding:

Learn how to paraphrase appropriately. Again, WHO LIVES IN SAAXO?
I am just STUNNED that a HG is trying to deny that his people are trying to expand into neighbouring regions.
Wax ka been badan waligay ma arag. But that is to be expected from a xaaraan ku naax. :hova:

Learn how to paraphrase appropriately. Again, WHO LIVES IN SAAXO?
I am just STUNNED that a HG is trying to deny that his people are trying to expand into neighbouring regions.
Wax ka been badan waligay ma arag. But that is to be expected from a xaaraan ku naax. :hova:
The clashes happened after Puntland tried to extend past Saaxo. As I said they were territorial disputes. Galmudug was only upkeeping their border.

Shows you how important actually reading shit is.

One last shot one last kill :wow: Broke my rule but forgot that I had set you up to fall into your own trap :wow1:

All your original points are now dead in the water. Just give up.

Oh and the same sub clan that lives in Saaxo also have some MPs in Galmudug Parliament. Hope that answers your question.

The clashes happened after Puntland tried to extend past Saaxo. As I said they were territorial disputes. Galmudug was only upkeeping their border.

Shows you how important actually reading shit is.

One last shot one last kill :wow: Broke my rule but forgot that I had set you up to fall into your own trap :wow1:

All your original points are now dead in the water. Just give up.

So according to Beenaale Princeoflies, Puntland just moves in and around Mareexaan territory without their consent and that WE are in fact beefing with our Mareexaan brothers.

Ilaahoow caafi, waxaan waa cudur. :cryinglaughsmiley:

So according to Beenaale Princeoflies, Puntland just moves in and around Mareexaan territory without their consent and that WE are in fact beefing with our Mareexaan brothers.

Ilaahoow caafi, waxaan waa cudur. :cryinglaughsmiley:
I said "extend past Saaxo."

Saaxo joined Puntland in 2014 as its most southern piece of land.

You are stupid.

Marexaan are one of the most anti PL people I know, :chrisfreshhah:why is even a irrelevant harti sub clan member with less than a 1000 members, protecting his MJ mastahs stop spreading fake news and half truths you just sound brainwashed at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts