3,000 Puntite warriors to join Federal Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
111i3yx.png

3,000 Puntite warriors will join the federal army. They will receive training in the Turkish base in Mogadishu.
The troops that already exist in Puntland will not join, these will be new recruits. This is great because Puntite men are known for their high moral standing, their discipline and their ability to follow orders.
In addition, 3,000 Puntite men will receive a steady salary.

This means Puntland will have a large number of trained and armed men, we already have the dervishes and the highly skilled marines, in addition we have the Puntite Intelligence Agency.

Does anyone know how many men will be recruited from the other states.

We repeating the same mistakes, i wont send a single man there. fock em

Don't these men need a salary and a job? And what is better than serving your country and get paid for that? Participation in rebuilding the country's institutions is important. Somalia is greater and more important than your puny clan.

f*ck who btw? People of Muqdisho? Don't be so small dude.

When did Bermuda triangle and the idiots among them that ululate in slavery hijacked 'puntite' label for themselves?

What a fucking shameless group of people, xataa maba xishoodan.

I welcome this news if true, notice how the pathetic Non Bermuda slave is happy while his master the self anointed parasite 'boqor' is not, despite his pathetic humiliation in voluntary succumbing to slavery the OP still has nationalistic tendencies because he wants to be part of the state unlike his master.

The great emancipation is near, the OP doesn't realise this yet, but the slave master does and hence his opposition. :chrisfreshhah:

btw, are you saying the northeastern and eastern parts of Somalia can not do without these 3000 members? Is the need lack of man power or you are worried about their safety and think they will be killed by Muqdisho residents?

When did Bermuda triangle and the idiots among them that ululate in slavery hijacked 'puntite' label for themselves?

What a fucking shameless group of people, xataa maba xishoodan.

I welcome this news if true, notice how the pathetic Dashiishle slave is happy but his master self anointed parasite 'boqor' is not, despite his pathetic humiliation in voltunary succumbing to slavery the OP still has nationalistic tendencies because he wants to be part of the state unlike his master.

The great emancipation is near, the OP doesn't realise this yet, but the slave master does and hence his opposition. :chrisfreshhah:

Clanist-Prime.com

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
btw, are you saying the northeastern and eastern parts of Somalia can not do without 3000 members? Is the need lack of man power or you are worried about their safety and think they will be killed by Muqdisho residents?
They are needed right there as i said and no i have nothing against the good people of xamar.

They are needed right there as i said and no i have nothing against the good people of xamar.

Needed for what and why? You don't make sense at all. These men could come back and take up border security while they are on the federal government's payroll. A smart clan obsessed person would appreciate the fact that these men will get the training they need and the skills, Plus a pay that won't burden the regional clan government in the east/northeast section of Somalia. Anyway you look at it, this is good.

Alas, there is no cure for stupid.

The people see right through you treachery and hypocrisy, hence why that mask your forefathers wore so well has now slipped with no were else to turn to and no other cards to play, the only thing left when cornered like the rabid rabbit that you are is secessionism which you used to attack others for.

There is not a single non Bermuda triangle secessionist I have seen on this site from P/land, they all oppose you categorically, even among the Bermuda there is no unison in this. It's fun watching this epic utter self destruction and exposure in full view, at least your more honest then your forefathers.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
The people see right through you treachery and hypocrisy, hence why that mask your forefathers wore so well has now slipped with no were else to turn to and no other cards to play, the only thing left when cornered like the rabid rabbit that you are is secessionism which you used to attack others for.

There is not a single non Bermuda triangle secessionist I have seen on this site from P/land, they all oppose you categorically, even among the Bermuda there is no unison in this. It's fun watching this epic utter self destruction and exposure in full view, at least your more honest then your forefathers.
:drakelaugh:

Needed for what and why? You don't make sense at all. These men could come back and take up border security while they are on the federal government's payroll. A smart clan obsessed person would appreciate the fact that these men will the get the training they need and skills, a pay that won't burden the regional clan government in the east/northeast section of Somalia.

Alas, there is no cure for stupid.

Burhan

Brother what he is writing transcends petty clan, this is hereditary and genetics, you have to live with them or have relatives to understand the depth of this, he doesn't care about Mogadishu, he openly supports the mass murderers whom using foreign troops killed over 100k in that city.

It's a minority Bermuda triangle elitist parasite oligarchs whom are not indigenously Somalia according to DNA tests, they came from the highlands of Ethiopia as the famous O.G poet said a 100 year ago.

For him it's either rule or utter death and destruction for all, and to see how they rule take a look at P/land, it's TPLF style rule of Gumeeysi Junta, no one is allowed to speak out, there is a 1000 clips of people describing how they are treated.

Somaliland has long standing issues with them, it's own residents have this, Galmudug has long running feud and ALSO successive governments we had in Somalia from Sharmarke (they killed), Barre all the way to even Farmaajo they are day and night ing about, that's virtually EVERY SOMALI

They have genetic links to the Israelite since most of them carry the "J" markers which differs from all other Somali's, like the Amhara in Ethiopia, these people live for Fitnah & Fasaad

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Burhan

Brother what he is writing transcends petty clan, this is hereditary and genetics, you have to live with them or have relatives to understand the depth of this, he doesn't care about Mogadishu, he openly supports the mass murderers whom using foreign troops killed over 100k in that city.

It's a minority Bermuda triangle elitist parasite oligarchs whom are not indigenously Somalia according to DNA tests, they came from the highlands of Ethiopia as the famous O.G poet said a 100 year ago.

For him it's either rule or utter death and destruction for all, and to see how they rule take a look at P/land, it's TPLF style rule of Gumeeysi Junta, no one is allowed to speak out, there is a 1000 clips of people describing how they are treated.

Somaliland has long standing issues with them, it's own residents have this, Galmudug has long running feud and ALSO successive governments we had in Somalia from Sharmarke (they killed), Barre all the way to even Farmaajo they are day and night ing about, virtually EVERY SOMALI.

You need help, big time help.

At first I thought inquisitive was amusing but now I realise that he is unwell. Ilaahay ka ku caafiyo, seeing Maxamuud Saleebaan everywhere is not healthy. The Sultanate of Hobyo is obsolete, go build Hobyo and find some closure and medication.

:whoa:

We repeating the same mistakes, i wont send a single man there. fock em

Initially I was not fond of the idea however, I realised that the biggest error we ever made historically was NOT dominating the armed forces.

How else did USC manage to launch a surprise attack on our civilians? We never had access to military hardware like the HAG or even the MOD clans and that was our most fatal error.

We need a massive presence in every force within the nation, otherwise we will become sitting ducks. Besides, unemployment is a massive issue, if 3,000 Puntites get a salary that does not come out of Puntland's budget, that is a big win. Once that happens, we will have more trained and armed men than any other entity within the Somali peninsula. :lawd:

Initially I was not fond of the idea however, I realised that the biggest error we ever made was NOT dominating the armed forces.
How else did USC manage to launch a surprise attack on our civilians? We never had access to military hardware like the HAG or even the MOD clans and that was our mistake.

We need a massive presence in every force within the nation, otherwise we will become sitting ducks. Besides, unemployment is a massive issue, if 3,000 of our men get a salary that does not come out of Puntland's budget, that is a big win.

Let's not turn this into a qabill thread

BUT

On the eve of the civil war it was Morgan who was in charge of the army and had acces to the Army weaponry, most of the leadership of the anti goverment group were in exile.

Last edited:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
At first I thought inquisitive was amusing but now I realise that he is unwell. Ilaahay ka ku caafiyo, seeing Maxamuud Saleebaan everywhere is not healthy. The Sultanate of Hobyo is obsolete, go build Hobyo and find some closure and medication.

:whoa:

The thing is about him and his lot, they're incapable of doing things for themselves. Instead over getting out of the sorry situation they find themselves in, they'd rather b*tch and cry about; the MJ Sultanates, which ended nearly 100 years ago, Abo Siyad, Abdullahi Yusuf (AUN), Puntland and as of late, Maxamuud Saleebans aka The Bermuda Triangle.

The thing is about him and his lot, they're incapable of doing things for themselves. Instead over getting out of the sorry situation they find themselves in, they'd rather b*tch and cry about; the MJ Sultanates, which ended nearly 100 years ago, Abo Siyad, Abdullahi Yusuf (AUN), Puntland and as of late, Maxamuud Saleebans aka The Bermuda Triangle.

It's tiresome and annoying. We can't even analyse Somali politics or development with these whiny mental patients and their paranoid ramblings.

Status
Not open for further replies.