3,000 Puntite warriors to join Federal Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
:drakelaugh:
:mjlol:

BOOM. There is is. Can't list them can you? You land langaab heathen. Don't you ever dare claim you have more land than Daarood ever again. :russ:

Don't even need a say a thing this pic speaks volumes

IMG_7122.JPG

Even in your little picture, Daarood land mass is higher. I am starting to think that Cambuulo is laced with lead, that's the only explanation for this blatant stupidity. Never in my life have I seen such outrageous lies, HAG has more land than Daarood kulahaa, ilaahay amarkiisa faraweeyna.:faysalwtf:

Maybe you have bad eye sight , but DAROOD is red, the pink one is ISAAQ don't try to annex them fool.

This troop will belong to SNA and SFG not Puntland.
Every state will send 3000 troops to be trained and added to the SNA. Hopefully they'll be mixed and after training sent randomly across the nation/to Al Shabaab areas.

If they stay state milita after the training then the FG has failed.

Hope they have made an updated version with hirshabelle

those maps was made when Micheal Keating just took the office, none the less its amazing to find out that the small northern tip of Mudug is still disputed, as it is clearly an Galmudug area, i hope that Chatham World Politic Heritage Institute release this year the updated pictures of whole Mudug belonging to Galmudug as it is rightfully so.
somalia-federalism.jpg

upload_2017-4-5_18-15-2.jpeg

Last edited:
Benadiir, MS, Hiiraan,NFD,Mudug,30% of galbeed, (big chunk) lower shabelle, galgudud, 30 % of Jubbaland

30% of Jubbaland Kulaha, boy you got FUCKED over in the representation there, I wonder how that happened. Maybe it's because you are A LIAR.
NFD? I wonder which invincible politicians represent you over there. As for Galbeed, Cotdamn Illey must be holding you all hostage. It must hurt having such a large and invincible population everywhere, are you jinnis or humans?

:duck:

Last edited:

30% of Jubbaland Kulaha, boy you got FUCKED over in the representation there, I wonder how that happened. Maybe it's because you are A LIAR.
NFD? I wonder which invincible politicians represent you over there. As for Galbeed, Cotdamn Illey must be holding you all hostage,

:duck:

Bye hutu.

We have shown you evidence, and you rather run from it SAD

We have shown you evidence, and you rather run from it SAD

Don't be upset, just explain to me how you Jinnis manage to appear to us humans at times and then disappear when it comes to political representation in the areas you have such a large presence in. 30% in Jubbaland. Man oh Man, Ogaadeenia also.. Cotdamn you are being marginalised.

:cosbyhmm:

Don't be upset, just explain to me how you Jinnis manage to appear to us humans at times and then disappear when it comes to political representation in the areas you have such a large presence in. 30% in Jubbaland. Man oh Man, Ogaadeenia also.. Cotdamn you are being marginalised.

:cosbyhmm:

We have shown you what happens when you mess with HAWIYE IRIR SAMAALE they won't dare touch them :rejoice::rejoice:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Brother you're doing it again,

Talking shit with no evidence :bell:
Protector of IRIR samaale does that include Isaac blowing you up into smithereens in Mogadishu for ictiraaf.

I always thought Isaac were Somalidiid but I realised it's really hawiye who are the anarchist somalidiid xamar unukaleh knuckle dragging yajuuj iyo majuuj 25 years and still many are al shabaab sympathisers.

IMG_7144.JPG
Protector of IRIR samaale does that include Isaac blowing you up into smithereens in Mogadishu for ictiraaf.

I always thought Isaac were Somalidiid but I realised it's really hawiye who are the anarchist somalidiid xamar unukaleh knuckle dragging yajuuj iyo majuuj 25 years and still many are al shabaab sympathisers.

Don't like it here ? you can go back to Yemen in the same vessel you came from :camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.