14 dead in renewed clashes in Dalsan, Kismayo district, Jubbaland,Somalia

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
@Bohol is a clown. He wanted a easy plat.

:russ: :trumpsmirk:
MORE MORE MORE :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
1585762945363.png

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Do you know the list of rulers of Kismayo/Jubbaland from early 1900s to Somalias independence in 1960?
I do know akh. My Ugaas was one of the main Ugaases that used to rule Kismayo/Jubaland in the 1800's and fought with the Italians in the 1900's
These two dreamers sicken me. The Mx beg is the worst who would have known an MJ from qandala could get jungle fever from Gedo. @Arma has a thread on this actually check it https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...s-of-the-jubbas-and-gedo-100-years-ago.38390/

Ogaden has the vast majority by a longshot and even if it didnt...

02BECC58-F145-45B4-9060-5E97CED2901C.jpeg

Only our warlord maintained the city that shows whos native :denzelnigga:

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Dhulos who want a salary and are from the North.

They're not Waamo Dhulos.

Also, if Dhulos up North fight their own Dhulo brothers in Sool for Somaliland, they are capable of anything.

Look at this clown. Dhullos don't f*ck with you naago. They prefer big bro

:wow:

@Dharbash

Bush Buun, again, please feel free to claim relation and alliance with whoever you want like the langaab beggars you are.

Harti waamo is united under the Dhulbahante Sultanate of Waamo.

Also, you are under the long feet of an Absame Emir who rules Jubbaland, deal with it.

Puntland/Jubbaland= Kablalax and other Puntites will always be in charge, deal with it.

This is our esteemed elder, Ugaas Maxamuud Ugaas Xuseen Boqow of House Dhulbahante Harti.

kk367.jpg

Bohol

VIP
@PuntiteQueen I was right. Hrti vs Owramale doesn't make sense as they are not same size. Only MJ are dying in this conflict so no it is not Harti vs Owramale but MJ only.

"05 February 2020. In Dalsan (Kismaayo, Lower Juba) a peaceful demonstration was held against the clan clashes between the Majeerteen and Owramale clan militia. "

"03 February 2020. In Hadweyne (coded to geoprecision 2 to Dalsan, Kismaayo, Lower Juba) clashes between the Majeerteen and Owramale clan militia over land killed eleven clan members from Owramale and 7 from Majeerteen."

ACLED (Africa Conflict Data).

Farm

VIP
Bush Buun, again, please feel free to claim relation and alliance with whoever you want like the langaab beggars you are.

Harti waamo is united under the Dhulbahante Sultanate of Waamo.

Also, you are under the long feet of an Absame Emir who rules Jubbaland, deal with it.

Puntland/Jubbaland= Kablalax and other Puntites will always be in charge, deal with it.

it burns them inside that there isn’t a single sade buun state in Somalia. Imagine being that langaab

:damn:

it burns them inside that there isn’t a single sade buun state in Somalia. Imagine being that langaab

:damn:

Jealous beggars who are always chasing after another Daarood clan for help, if they're so laandheer why can't they stand against their equal in age: Kablalax?

LMAO

Also, the Dhulos they're begging are in charge of Harti in Jubbaland.

Bohol

VIP
It is a bloodbath this is like what reer Ceel Afweyn kill from each other from a year in 2 months. Around 30 died in the Dalsan clashes of february.

01 February 2020. In Dalsan (Kismaayo, Lower Juba) clan clashes between the Majeerteen and Owramale clan militia occurred over a disputed land. Five clan members from Majeerteen and four from Owramale clan were killed.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
No clan derailing insults allowed in this thread I gave it a free pass earlier because I was sleeping from page 4 to 9 but not now. Only discuss the situation in Kismayo district.
Bro the whole thread was MJ vs MX fkd lol it should be in TC tbh

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
I'm done with this thread.This is between me and @Ferrari everybody else is raaciye

Holla at us when you move past the laangaab division.

:trumpsmirk:

Bohol

VIP
All clan bashing has been removed from the thread. Stick to the topic next time folks, this is a serious topic. If you want clan bashing you can go to the clan section.

Bohol

VIP
K if our stuff was the only things that were deleted then that would've been unfair. Ty for being unbiased

@PuntiteQueen sis there's 0 point just going after Bohol lol just delete your tags to admin.

I have deleted all the hardcore clan bashing in the thread so no one can cry foul. Now it is only about the situation in Kismayo.

Trending