14 dead in renewed clashes in Dalsan, Kismayo district, Jubbaland,Somalia

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Raping and Killing women and children who have nothing to do with any fighting shows the hyprocrisy of many users on this section who support this

Allah swt will avenge those Shuhada
Although I agree with your sentiments are you not the same character who was a known USC apologist ? Or is that someone else

Ahmed Madoobe needs to neutralize the Harti and Cawrmaleh before this gets out of hand, I can’t have my land lose value because these reer baadiyo wanna fight and kill eachothers kids for water like their isn’t a major river a few miles away. :damedamn:

I got some distant relatives in Kismaayo. There is no evidence other Hartis are dying in this conflict otherwise websites like khaatumonews (who usually report even 1 dead dhulo would have
reported it).

Bro In Jubaland all peaple Use the Harti name since 1800s.
Politically its Confererations like Absame/Kuumade, Harti. Sade, and so on..

Bohol

VIP
Bro In Jubaland all peaple Use the Harti name since 1800s.
Politically its Confererations like Absame/Kuumade, Harti. Sade, and so on..

I am not disputing the political name exists but we are talking about the casualties in the Dalsan conflict. If there is no Dhulos or Warsans dying in the conflict (as shown from the ACLED/Africa conflict data source) we can't say it is Harti vs Cowrmale that is misleading and dishonest.

Bush Buun, again, please feel free to claim relation and alliance with whoever you want like the langaab beggars you are.

Harti waamo is united under the Dhulbahante Sultanate of Waamo.

Also, you are under the long feet of an Absame Emir who rules Jubbaland, deal with it.

Puntland/Jubbaland= Kablalax and other Puntites will always be in charge, deal with it.

This is our esteemed elder, Ugaas Maxamuud Ugaas Xuseen Boqow of House Dhulbahante Harti.

kk367.jpg
Thanks sis , i was ready to post the Ugaas of Harti of Jubaland, for those haters who
want divide us.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
I am not disputing the political name exists but we are talking about the casualties in the Dalsan conflict. If there is no Dhulos or Warsans dying in the conflict (as shown from the ACLED/Africa conflict data source) we can't say it is Harti vs Cowrmale that is misleading and dishonest.

There is no such thing as MJ in Jubaland, the clan is called Harti. There is no Abrahiin in Jubaland, only Maqabul.

Koyame is inhabited by Dhulbahante and there has been fighting there, don't know if anyone has died there.

Bohol

VIP
There is no such thing as MJ in Jubaland, the clan is called Harti. There is no Abrahiin in Jubaland, only Maqabul.

Koyame is inhabited by Dhulbahante and there has been fighting there, don't know if anyone has died there.

So why is it only MJ are dying in the conflict then? politically it might exist but not militarily.

Bohol

VIP
The conflict dates back to 2018 and beyond. Overall the dead is now in the hundreds. It is not a new conflict it has been dragging on.

11 August 2018: Inter-clan clashes between the Awramale and Majeerteen clan militiamen reportedly sparked again, resulting in a gunbattle that killed 9 people. According to the report, clan elders have instituted a ceasefire.

8 August 2018: Battles continue for a second day; Majeerteen and Owramale clansman clashed over a land dispute in Dalsan village 20 KM SE of Kismayo town. Two family members from Majeerteen clan were reported dead following the gunbattles.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
So why is it only MJ are dying in the conflict then? politically it might exist but not militarily.

I have no idea of the subclan breakdown of casualties. Dalsan, where fighting was worst, is an MJ majority area while Dhulbahante are coastal. That could explain it.

Bohol

VIP
I have no idea of the subclan breakdown of casualties. Dalsan, where fighting was worst, is an MJ majority area while Dhulbahante are coastal. That could explain it.

The casualties have already been published by ACLED it is 100% MJ starting from 2018 on
the Harti side. Not even 1 Dhulos or Warsan death reported in that conflict yet @PuntiteQueen tried to sell the idea it was Hrti vs Owrmale that is deceptive.

After Farmajo plotted the conflict in Kismaayo.He speaks on the media about the conflict.Who does this idiot think we are.

The timing of the conflict comes at a time it suits his interest.

Whe both FGS and AS are in the conflict what do you expect a blood booth ofcourse.

His hatred for MJ is eminent.
MJs are facing a coalition of Cawrmala,AS and FGS.

I think PL should send men to Kismaayo to look into the interest of MJs in Kismaayo district.

Trending