14 dead in renewed clashes in Dalsan, Kismayo district, Jubbaland,Somalia

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Teach your president how to read, this is what happens when you give bushmen monkey eating a chance to sit in an office.

Why is he yelling?

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Teach your president how to read, this is what happens when you give bushmen monkey eating a chance to sit in an office.

Why is he yelling?

Jaalle Farmaajo is a intelligent man Mash'Allah his speech makes ppl wanna love their country a true Wadani he is. Zanzibari monkeys should go back to the zoo why are they running Bosaso? Tell Galan to stop embarrassing you guys kkkk

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Jaalle Farmaajo is a intelligent man Mash'Allah his speech makes ppl wanna love their country a true Wadani he is. Zanzibari monkeys should go back to the zoo why are they running Bosaso? Tell Galan to stop embarrassing you guys kkkk
it made Abiy and Uhuru leave the chat lmfao. Please teach him how to read! He's embarassing.

Sheikh

VIP
it made Abiy and Uhuru leave the chat lmfao. Please teach him how to read! He's embarassing.

Kkkk Jaalle Farmaajo is a intellectual from being a Ambassador for Somalia in the US, from being a professor in Buffalo, to being the most stable PM, to now the President of Somalia is something that shows that this man is gifted Mash'Allah he knows his shit not like others kkkk

Sheikh

VIP
Farmaajo is a great example of Siyad Bare nepotism.

I love seeing him expose their culture.

6 more months of examples to archive.

We're not going anywhere gaceliye. Kkkk you keep wishing but we staying. Farmaajo is already getting a 2nd term and there's nobody or any clan that can stop him. 21 mroe yrs waa billahi tawfiiq. He shall liberate Jubaland his native state he owns laandheere laandheere dhalay kkkk

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
You Puntites don't have the balls to flex like this in Xamar :trumpsmirk:

IMG-20200330-WA0000.jpg

Y'all are scared of Xamar. I don't fear shit.

:wow:

Sheikh

VIP
Bush Buun

The whole country was colonised.

In fact, your people paid taxes under Suldaan Keenadiid

No history having, quule foraging, bush buun.

I got blessed heroic royal noble history alx. Kkkk you b000ns only ruled Hawiye kkk that's your only glory you ever had was bragging about owning other Somalis such as Hawiye. Yaab. Yusuf Ali only ruled them. Such a capper you are. Making up lies bc your jealous of your masters MX

Nice try
**** Zanzibari's lying text kkkk.jpg

Sheikh

VIP
Sultanate of Hobyo included your type.

There is even evidence of your kind praising the good Sultan.

You had no relevance prior to 1969. Like I said before, you should join 0.5

Do not quote or address me again.

It is a waste of my precious Puntite time.

It did not. We were among the Dervishes Darawiish during that time with the Mad Mullah. And besides your texts are fake as hell made up. Kkkk I had relevance history and fame since the 12000's where were you? @Adaawe waxaan eeg :deadosama::heh: your clan should join the Zanzibari's in Zanzibar go join your real kind

Last edited:

Sheikh

VIP
Who gets raped by Amisom soldiers in their own tuulo?
:hahaidiot:

Look at this scum bragging about rape.. not surprised tho. :susp: Where AMISOM? SNA only in my lands my pet Zanzibari b000n. SNA are coming to Mudug waliba Garacad kkkk

Its seems like Madoobe and JL forces are backing MJ to take Cowrmaleh lands. The federal gov should get involved in this conflict because Madoobe is not serious peace broker.

Trending

Latest posts