13 characteristics of a high quality woman. Ashy Xalimos don't apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1: Encourages your carrier:

She encourages you to pursue your goals, but she doesn’t micromanage. She trusts you to make the right decisions in your own life. She’s the cheerleader, not the coach.

2: No jealousy

She doesn’t try to make you jealous. She’s secure in her worth, and your ability to recognize how valuable she is. She doesn’t need to play games to “trick” you into seeing her her for what she is.

3: Doesn't act like a princess

She doesn’t have a princess complex. She demands that you treat her with respect — but because she is a person you love, not because she is a woman and therefore magically entitled to something.

4: Has a life of her own:

She has a part of her life that doesn’t involve you. Friends, hobbies, career — whatever. She’s confident and independent enough to not need your involvement in everything she does.

5: She can handle herself with grace

You wouldn’t think twice about inviting her into different parts of your life: a dinner in blue ocean London with your college friends, a dinner with your parents, a fancy work party — she knows how to handle herself in different settings and with dignity.

6: Keeps her hot for her man (or @Steamdevolopment)

She takes care of herself. Even after been together for some years she still makes sure to clean herself, perfume her scent away and work on that body to keep men or @Steamdevolopment happy. She's always improving and YOU enjoy the benefit of that.

7: She is confident

When she is in a situation where she doesn’t know people, she introduces herself confidently. She doesn’t cling meekly to your side waiting for you to facilitate every social interaction.

8: Good social media use

Even the most conservative imam could look at her social media presence and approve or want to eat her ass (@Shamis).

9: No stranger to sex but doesn't exaggerate

She isn’t shy about sex and is willing to experiment but she lets you lead and keeps the fowl language and sex acts to the bed instead of making her day-time job, unlike @The Cushitic One .

10: Has strong opinions
She has opinions more than “idk” and she can talk calmly and non-hyperbolically about them. If she disagrees with you, you can have a conversation about it.

11: Doesn't fall victim to "ashy abdi syndrome"

She would never joke with her friends or family (or worse, your friends or family) about how ashy abids are “stupid” or childish, or whatever “happy wife happy life” mantra you’ve heard women use to put down the partners they love.

12: She has ambitions but within her means

She knows what she wants in life. She doesn’t change her values or goals to tailor fit the guy she is with.

13: You feel lucky for having her

You feel lucky to be dating her because you know she would never date anyone just to date them. You know she is dating you because she’s attracted to you and she thinks that you will help each other grow to be even higher quality, together.

The potshots at @The Cushitic One are killing me :damn:
Get a room, bismillah :dead1:

My timeline is all her smh

This is virtual stalking all
because I said she can't eat
me out

IMG_7267.GIF

CrazedOpal

The Saqajaan™
14: She's not one for the white lies

She doesn't ever need to impress anyone with lying, she's truly herself. She wouldn't feel the need to lie about minor things such as what color socks she wears, or larger things: Her career as a lawyer.

1: Encourages your carrier:

She encourages you to pursue your goals, but she doesn’t micromanage. She trusts you to make the right decisions in your own life. She’s the cheerleader, not the coach.

2: No jealousy

She doesn’t try to make you jealous. She’s secure in her worth, and your ability to recognize how valuable she is. She doesn’t need to play games to “trick” you into seeing her her for what she is.

3: Doesn't act like a princess

She doesn’t have a princess complex. She demands that you treat her with respect — but because she is a person you love, not because she is a woman and therefore magically entitled to something.

4: Has a life of her own:

She has a part of her life that doesn’t involve you. Friends, hobbies, career — whatever. She’s confident and independent enough to not need your involvement in everything she does.

5: She can handle herself with grace

You wouldn’t think twice about inviting her into different parts of your life: a dinner in blue ocean London with your college friends, a dinner with your parents, a fancy work party — she knows how to handle herself in different settings and with dignity.

6: Keeps her hot for her man (or @Steamdevolopment)

She takes care of herself. Even after been together for some years she still makes sure to clean herself, perfume her scent away and work on that body to keep men or @Steamdevolopment happy. She's always improving and YOU enjoy the benefit of that.

7: She is confident

When she is in a situation where she doesn’t know people, she introduces herself confidently. She doesn’t cling meekly to your side waiting for you to facilitate every social interaction.

8: Good social media use

Even the most conservative imam could look at her social media presence and approve or want to eat her ass (@Shamis).

9: No stranger to sex but doesn't exaggerate

She isn’t shy about sex and is willing to experiment but she lets you lead and keeps the fowl language and sex acts to the bed instead of making her day-time job, unlike @The Cushitic One .

10: Has strong opinions
She has opinions more than “idk” and she can talk calmly and non-hyperbolically about them. If she disagrees with you, you can have a conversation about it.

11: Doesn't fall victim to "ashy abdi syndrome"

She would never joke with her friends or family (or worse, your friends or family) about how ashy abids are “stupid” or childish, or whatever “happy wife happy life” mantra you’ve heard women use to put down the partners they love.

12: She has ambitions but within her means

She knows what she wants in life. She doesn’t change her values or goals to tailor fit the guy she is with.

13: You feel lucky for having her

You feel lucky to be dating her because you know she would never date anyone just to date them. You know she is dating you because she’s attracted to you and she thinks that you will help each other grow to be even higher quality, together.

This describes me perfectly :it0tdo8:

14: She's not one for the white lies

She doesn't ever need to impress anyone with lying, she's truly herself. She wouldn't feel the need to lie about minor things such as what color socks she wears, or larger things: Her career as a lawyer.

Try staying relevant by attacking me, huh? :mahubowtf:

I'mma have to leave cause I got lawyer buisness tomorow, maybe I meet your dad in jail:samwelcome:

I heard he is the one with the constant anal prolapse :dabcasar:

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
Men, you should not strive to date or marry a "quality" woman for the following reasons. First, a quality woman values herself and has an ego problem, expecting too much and challenging your authority and lifestyle. Second, a "quality woman" is bad for herself because she undermines evolution's plan for her. A woman is not supposed to be a "quality woman". Her default setting should be naive and pliable because that allows for a productive male to female relationship. Being a smart woman is like putting "tire protectors" on your cars tires to protect it from the road. You are doing something unnatural.

Below is a peer-reviewed study illustrating my point. This is science. We can't try to do unnatural things in place of what we're programmed to do.
http://www.medicaldaily.com/science...g-and-sleepy-women-flings-not-marriage-240567

CrazedOpal

The Saqajaan™
Try staying relevant by attacking me, huh? :mahubowtf:

I'mma have to leave cause I got lawyer buisness tomorow, maybe I meet your dad in jail:samwelcome:

I heard he is the one with the constant anal prolapse :dabcasar:

I was just trying to contribute to this thread, what's wrong? Does my earlier comment make you the dustiest Xalimo to ever exist, and that's why you're lashing out? Must be very disappointing that you can't live up to your lawyer fantasies, so you have to roleplay online. I'm not judging you though, I try to understand.

:siilaanyolaugh:

I rather go to the new amusement park at the tip of your crater

Jxrps.jpg

But since you've been declared a waste site by the EU environmental body I'mma wait till their flush out the semen :damedamn:

Firstly be original I finished
your Stinky ass with the cave
picture Last night

Meanwhile ......

IMG_8006.JPG

your breasts are so saggy,
You trip over them when
You walk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.