1-Ethiopia to begin extracting crude oil in its southeast (Ogaden region)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah and the sky is pink afkanool:mjlol:
We never clashed with you in our fortresses. Remember the clashes had been in J/Dhexe in the Saakow district and J/Hoose in the Afmadow district.
Ilkadheers never clashed with us near Garbaharey or Beled Xaawo.

We never clashed with you in our fortresses. Remember the clashes had been in J/Dhexe in the Saakow district and J/Hoose in the Afmadow district.
Ilkadheers never clashed with us near Garbaharey or Beled Xaawo.

Because Madoobe is descent and being nice. The next ogaden JL President better be more savage.

you celebrate every time bad happens to Ogden, why do you give a toss now about the oil?

horta what is your tribe, i doors here are just pissed at evry good or bad news at Ogaden, war pick a side and stop being emotional,

Ogaden has a lot of haters and enemies, all are langaabs, join the party dude/dudette

Ma I-door baa hooyadaa wassey? I know we occupy your little mind, but the guy you're responding to is Boon. Mareexaar. Keep our name out of your Oromo mouth, cagdheerkaad tahay wasse.

Because Madoobe is descent and being nice. The next ogaden JL President better be more savage.
Being able to control the outskirts of Kismayo is too much for you guys.
Xamar troops fighting in J/Hoose and pushing towards Jamaame.
Madoobe is so decent and nice he couldn't overpower us in duleedka Kismayo.
Maybe the next President can try and dislodge us from duleedka:hemad:
Ma ***** baa hooyadaa wassey? I know we occupy your little mind, but the guy you're responding to is **** Mareexaar. Keep our name out of your Oromo mouth, cagdheerkaad tahay wasse.
Shut up you porcupine munching bastard :trumpsmirk:

Xamar troops fighting in J/Hoose and puahing towards Jamaame.

And pigs fly too you know

36270175_1794245947349843_6435576556784975872_n.jpg

Illey looking at the oil like he owns it

It has been estimated that Ethiopia will make 8billion a year from the gas alone.

:nahgirl:

Ethiopia needs to get it's hands on it's own port in the long run. We might have to flood parts of northern afar.
How much oil potential do they have compare to somalia??

VIP
36270175_1794245947349843_6435576556784975872_n.jpg

Illey looking at the oil like he owns it

It has been estimated that Ethiopia will make 8billion a year from the gas alone.

:nahgirl:

Ethiopia needs to get it's hands on it's own port in the long run. We might have to flood parts of northern afar.

Then why make a peace deal if you're soon going to break it? Menelik doomed yall forever

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Xamar troops fighting in J/Hoose and pushing towards Jamaame.

@Prince Abubu is Habar Yoonis. :damedamn:

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Djibouti will be Singapore, somalia will be kazakistan, ethiopia will be indonesia, ertriea will be Vietnam.

Is this a good thing? @KazakhNomad :dwill:

Hell no lol. Kazakhstan is quickly heading into social decay as different social groups are emerging. If you're talking about oil extraction, then what will happen is a few elites will get all the revenues build one city to be elite while the rest are impoverished and in the end western oil companies will be getting the most out of it.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Somali region will definitely benifits from this discovery. I hope to see developed roads, schools, infrastructure etc. :)

How much oil potential do they have compare to somalia??
Idk how much oil is in Somalia, but there's more blocks than just the Somali region in Ethiopia. There's natural gas in the south region and under the Tana basin.
Then why make a peace deal if you're soon going to break it? Menelik doomed yall forever
I didn't say it would have to be forced, We just need to build a canal and flood parts of danakil depression. Hopefully it doesn't have to come to that though.

Djibouti has good potentional to become a gateway, but it would need so much funds that it would not be sustainable. China is trying to own the port as it knows how big the Africa market will become. Ps didn't DP World have a falling out with the gov due to corruption and not actual mismanagement?

Menelik did mess up, but the mess ups predate him as well.

VIP
Idk how much oil is in Somalia, but there's more blocks than just the Somali region in Ethiopia. There's natural gas in the south region and under the Tana basin.

I didn't say it would have to be forced, We just need to build a canal and flood parts of danakil depression. Hopefully it doesn't have to come to that though.

Djibouti has good potentional to become a gateway, but it would need so much funds that it would not be sustainable. China is trying to own the port as it knows how big the Africa market will become. Ps didn't DP World have a falling out with the gov due to corruption and not actual mismanagement?

Menelik did mess up, but the mess ups predate him as well.

Exactly and we have no oil revenue to finance these ambitions which is why we've been stuck in mud for so long. The country is dangerously close to defaulting so we'll see.

The US heavily uses the port so i think they'll pay off our debt in the long run or they'll have to relocate. China might be in a position to dicate moves to the gov and kick the US out the country very soon

It was both corruption and mismanagement when it comes to dp world. They didn't want doraleh to compete with their port of jebha ali so they kept it underperforming. Making a deal with neighbouring somaliland is also not ideal cos dp w owns a greater share in berbera and have more incentive to make it successful at our expense.

https://addisfortune.net/articles/container-traffic-at-djibouti-port-waves-by-25-8pc/

Just look at the ports performance since they left, it's pretty obvious.

The gov. owns 67% to dp worlds 33% and yet they had final say on everything ( due to a contract they signed with a corrupt official a while ago) and wouldn't allow the gov to renogotiate the terms or build new ports on djiboutian soil.( i wonder why? Lol) . The case is at the icj right now, they'll rule in dp worlds favor and since their decisions are non-binding we'll buy them out and move on.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

8 billion annually will be produced and will go to the Ethiopian government

The Somalis there willingly accept to be prostitutes. Their natural resources will buy more raw meat for Amharas to feast on a daily basis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending