1-Ethiopia to begin extracting crude oil in its southeast (Ogaden region)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Wallahi ogaden are going to get exploited by aidstophians, might aswell take some ogadenians to puntland and teach them somalinimo! FIGHT BACK!

Are the ogaden reserve larger than somali reserves? last i heard we had about 100 billion barrels worth of oil.

Silky

操你的媽媽
YEAH!! Let's dhaanto all the way to that oil money
2b2UsG.gif

The oil will probably be used to repay for the construction of the light railway in Addis and other constructions that are not in DDSI. This angers me greatly. I would love to see a repeat of what happened in 2007 again, but probably wouldn't at the current situation.

VIP
The region has begun to develop somewhat. Once it's connected to Somalia and the dams become operational, it will gain momentum. Plus the region gets a decent chunk of the profits. How they spend it is what will determine development.

@gurey

Profit for Ethiopia is estimated to be 7 billion a year, I would assume the region will get 10-20% share.

What share share does djibouti get if we're exporting the oil and gas. Both should bring in a combined 15 billion a year. 15%? 20%?

look at these hyprocrit somalis shedding atear for Oagdneiya when they were celebrating Qalbidagax, celebarting when we were at war with habashi they were rooting for habashi, get lost you two faced somalis,

Ogaden will deal with is problems, if we werent being backstapped by all yall we would have sorted them ages ago,

Ogaden doesn't have to just fight with hahabsi, also two faced somalis who work and booty lick the hahabsi,

we will do what is best for our race, haters will hate , why do u give a shit all the sudden if we negotiate and sid down with our enemies?

suck lemons and be bitter, yall just want us in constant war, screw you , deal with your own regions, we will deal with ours how ever we see fit,

this crocodile deal is actually jealousy and hate, sons bs celebrating when we were down no crying

remember when i doors, mjs, marehans, all dogs were working against us and helping the habashi?

its painful for us, we sat down, cabdi and ONLf met in nairobi, ethiopia is 100 million, our war with them is not just them, they are easy, its with somalis who back stab us, US who gives billions in aid, UK, france, isralei, russia, germany, EU (merkel gave them 3 billion euroes last year, 3 billion, dude, the entire somali government budget last year was 110 millon, 110 million and most of that was from UN loans and grants, #

Ogadens enemies is not just ethiopia, if that is what yall think then your an idiot who doesnt see the trees for the forest

we are patient race, we will perserve isnha ALlah, but no thanks to you somalis,

we have lost sons and daughters, we are fighting many groups not just habashi dogs,

so please dont cry me a river when you hear oil this or that, the oil firms are owned by chinese and western firms, oil will still be here

besides, try wearing my shoes before you point the finger, many of you were very happy to see us down and kicked, not any more, we will work with the devil now to reach our ultimate long term objective,

so cry on being a somali, throw meaningless insults, Ogaden will carefully and patiently plan his victories insha ALLAH

there is no somalia, somalia is dead and over, smell the cofee, each region, tribe for himself,

but i do wsh to thnak somalis, thnaks for back stabbing us, for helping the habashi, indeed yuo have made us focused and shown our true enemy, you have removed the fogged lands and made our path an easy one,

you have united all Ogaden mineds as one and shown us the true colour,

thank you in deed, for now we have re adapted our plan and thrown yalll into the mix of how to approach the enemies since you are part of it,

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Best thing for the ethiomalis is to ask the chinese for developement in their regions, open manfucatring zones in jigiga and werdher, etc roads connecting to border towns of somalia, railways, farms espically on the shabele since juba is mountainous and useless for farming right now, all these investments would bring more money than the oil.

A london to Jigija flight would be more accepted by somalis then a london to addis one.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
DDSI should be the texas the state should limit non state workers, bring somali workers, invest in manufacturing, education, infrastructure and farming

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
look at these hyprocrit somalis shedding atear for Oagdneiya when they were celebrating Qalbidagax, celebarting when we were at war with habashi they were rooting for habashi, get lost you two faced somalis,

Ogaden will deal with is problems, if we werent being backstapped by all yall we would have sorted them ages ago,

Ogaden doesn't have to just fight with hahabsi, also two faced somalis who work and booty lick the hahabsi,

we will do what is best for our race, haters will hate , why do u give a shit all the sudden if we negotiate and sid down with our enemies?

suck lemons and be bitter, yall just want us in constant war, screw you , deal with your own regions, we will deal with ours how ever we see fit,

this crocodile deal is actually jealousy and hate, sons bs celebrating when we were down no crying

remember when i doors, mjs, marehans, all dogs were working against us and helping the habashi?

its painful for us, we sat down, cabdi and ONLf met in nairobi, ethiopia is 100 million, our war with them is not just them, they are easy, its with somalis who back stab us, US who gives billions in aid, UK, france, isralei, russia, germany, EU (merkel gave them 3 billion euroes last year, 3 billion, dude, the entire somali government budget last year was 110 millon, 110 million and most of that was from UN loans and grants, #

Ogadens enemies is not just ethiopia, if that is what yall think then your an idiot who doesnt see the trees for the forest

we are patient race, we will perserve isnha ALlah, but no thanks to you somalis,

we have lost sons and daughters, we are fighting many groups not just habashi dogs,

so please dont cry me a river when you hear oil this or that, the oil firms are owned by chinese and western firms, oil will still be here

besides, try wearing my shoes before you point the finger, many of you were very happy to see us down and kicked, not any more, we will work with the devil now to reach our ultimate long term objective,

so cry on being a somali, throw meaningless insults, Ogaden will carefully and patiently plan his victories insha ALLAH

Not all clans sxb, HG never backstabbed the Ogadens, hell even history shows we fought for them against our enemy Ethiopia.

Show me one point in history where HG worked for ethiopia like the rest of Somalis and dont mention ahlu-naar because they were a collection of qabiil militants not from qabiil HG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending