1-Ethiopia to begin extracting crude oil in its southeast (Ogaden region)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell no lol. Kazakhstan is quickly heading into social decay as different social groups are emerging. If you're talking about oil extraction, then what will happen is a few elites will get all the revenues build one city to be elite while the rest are impoverished and in the end western oil companies will be getting the most out of it.

YEP ITS CALLED OIL CURSE OR RESOURCE CURSE,

and they kept saying cabdi iley will be killed by the new oromo abiy, guys here dont understands the massive chnage they has happened in ethiopia with tigre and Ogaden,

dynamics have changed in ethiopia, Ogasden in DDSi kenya and Jubbaland and now all invested and infovlved in this new plan, both shacab and politicns from 3 countries are united

i wish to thank somalis for their xasidnimo and back stapping for this unity, thnak you thnak you,

no longer will DDSI make moves or kenyan OGadens make move with our considering what will happen to jubbaland, and vice versa,

now Ogaden thinks multinational of what will happen to the other 2 nations if we do something in 1 nation,

even if kenya gets out of jubaland, there is loiyu police,

we have already seen this done, when marehan were pissed off at us in gedo, cabdi iley send soldiers to support pro jubabalnd marehan and arrasested anti ahmed madoobe mrehan in gedo region, they just walked in those liyu lads,

this gave massive support to jubbaland and divided marehan to the point their pro ogaden ugaas was sacked and replaced in xamar which divided them even more,

this is why Mj mps can be deported from kismayo and their ilk in puntland keep quite and bow, thhings have chnaged, somalis thought only they could play dirty games and befriend the tigre,

insha ALlah, we will develop, build and have a infleucne in east Africa 3 nations and when ethiopia breaks up or the WEst is too poor to contunie fundign their miliartry, we will delcare our nation,

there are 26 tribes in DDSI, they rfused to fight, we did, and today this is why every newspaper is saying in the Oagden region, Ogden basin,

the first person abyi ahmed visited was jigjiga cabdi iley before any other region in ethiopia, any other president in Ethiopia,

cabdi iley in 54 years in popwer he relocated all federal army basis from Ogadeniya and into oromia, he tamed mjs, idoors, marehans, hawadley, elay, onn the border somali side, somalis will write books about this man and what he will accomplish insha ALLAH

to hell with fake ass somalia and somalinimo, fake **********

I whole heartedly agree with Terri's sentiments. Gone are the days when OG's were thinking one dimensional. They are in sync and are actually united.

Their disunity and political scattering was a great hole in the overall peace and development of the Horn.

I feel happy to seem them in their rightly deserved position than the previous broken state.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
There’s a glaring age gap here, we are misunderstanding each other. In my generation we use proverbs, I’m using a proverb. Therefore you are taking my titles as the literal translation. Please use your god given intellect

I'm referring to the thread you made about how you think you threads are boring and you wanted to take a time out

but never mind , seems like your thread is heading to platinum :mjlol:

Exactly and we have no oil revenue to finance these ambitions which is why we've been stuck in mud for so long. The country is dangerously close to defaulting so we'll see.

The US heavily uses the port so i think they'll pay off our debt in the long run or they'll have to relocate. China might be in a position to dicate moves to the gov and kick the US out the country very soon

It was both corruption and mismanagement when it comes to dp world. They didn't want doraleh to compete with their port of jebha ali so they kept it underperforming. Making a deal with neighbouring somaliland is also not ideal cos dp w owns a greater share in berbera and have more incentive to make it successful at our expense.

https://addisfortune.net/articles/container-traffic-at-djibouti-port-waves-by-25-8pc/

Just look at the ports performance since they left, it's pretty obvious.

The gov. owns 67% to dp worlds 33% and yet they had final say on everything ( due to a contract they signed with a corrupt official a while ago) and wouldn't allow the gov to renogotiate the terms or build new ports on djiboutian soil.( i wonder why? Lol) . The case is at the icj right now, they'll rule in dp worlds favor and since their decisions are non-binding we'll buy them out and move on.
lol UAE is too desperate, that oil must really be running out. UAE should have justused their port for trades between Europe and Asia, while using Djibouti for Africa and Asia . Oh well, they messed up big time. They seem very desperate to tap into Africa, I'm sure that they would invade Somalia if required. I don't see Ethiopia gearing up to use any other port for a while. Even with all these port deals, the only economical ports for Ethiopia are Djibouti, Assab, massawa, and possible berbera.

f*ck to you Habesha. I thought you Somali but now I know you are bug eyed savage Habesha. I hope Ogaden share oil with you.
lol UAE is too desperate, that oil must really be running out. UAE should have justused their port for trades between Europe and Asia, while using Djibouti for Africa and Asia . Oh well, they messed up big time. They seem very desperate to tap into Africa, I'm sure that they would invade Somalia if required. I don't see Ethiopia gearing up to use any other port for a while. Even with all these port deals, the only economical ports for Ethiopia are Djibouti, Assab, massawa, and possible berbera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts