1-Ethiopia to begin extracting crude oil in its southeast (Ogaden region)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
:draketf:

Awal ba gun gun dhashay bay ahaayeen
Hes trying to say the man kissing the ring is Isaaq hes denying his slave roots. Hes Ogadeen through and through heres the full picture.

@Teeri-Alpha

2s5xp3o.jpg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
We seize this opportunity to remember those gallant sons of Ogaden who shed their blood with their brothers in the trying period of 1935, for the freedom of their country and for the honour of their Emperor

Once a slave always a slave:pachah1::mjlol:

Hes trying to say the man kissing the ring is Isaaq hes denying his slave roots. Hes Ogadeen through and through heres the full picture.

@Teeri-Alpha

2s5xp3o.jpg

the Ogaden in here is the land, not referring to us, its people were called generally Ogaden and the land Ogaden, regardless of if they were i door, shekaale, ciise, dir, etc

in this case its an i door from hawd doing that,

anyways make up your mined , one minute ONLF is hero and next you wish death for them,

two faced low IQ doqon

ahahah, so many langaabs here rooting for Ogaden to fail, they just know Oagden will get stronger and have more voice in ethiopia than their langaab races even when Ogaden is at war with 100 million hababshi Ogaden manages to rule them

suck lemons and die of cuqdad you langaabs

the Ogaden in here is the land, not referring to us, its people were called generally Ogaden and the land Ogaden, regardless of if they were i door, shekaale, ciise, dir, etc

in this case its an i door from hawd doing that,

anyways make up your mined ******, one minute ONLF is hero and next you wish death for them,

two faced low IQ doqon
Shut up you Kikuyu bastard
ONLF aabahiis was bakhti bakhti kala jirin

i door >>> ilkadheer wecelo

36270175_1794245947349843_6435576556784975872_n.jpg

Illey looking at the oil like he owns it

It has been estimated that Ethiopia will make 8billion a year from the gas alone.

:nahgirl:
Eretria is about to get babamboozled by dp world, so gald we kicked them out.

View attachment 48774
Look at our french brethren doing the dirty work for us lol, hope they're successful.

I don't think ethiopia would ever move away from Djibouti cos we're the only country you're connected to via railway at the moment. The port is our only big revenue stream and had leverage so we used it. As we diversify more and more we'll definitely reduce the fees.

What's going on with the export of potash to the port of tadjourah? Yall will be using assab instead i assume cos of it's close proximty.

We'll the plan is for china to extend the current railway all the way to senegal and for Djibouti to be it's gateway to africa. We'll see how it all materializes.
Ethiopia needs to get it's hands on it's own port in the long run. We might have to flood parts of northern afar.

36270175_1794245947349843_6435576556784975872_n.jpg

Illey looking at the oil like he owns it

It has been estimated that Ethiopia will make 8billion a year from the gas alone.

:nahgirl:

Ethiopia needs to get it's hands on it's own port in the long run. We might have to flood parts of northern afar.

Loool you are naive if you think the natives won't get any benefit. Abdi Iley can be a savage in his actions but never stupid about how to benefit his subclan, long term

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts