๐Ÿ†˜NATIONAL CRISIS: ANA ARAB AKH Propaganda is getting out of hand, THEY ARE CHANGING OUR HISTORY ON THE WEB๐Ÿ†˜

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Well I don't disagree wih you then, my point juat was we should not deny the contributions of people like the benadiris who lived wit us for centuries
Yes i understand they didn't stay idle for centuries doing nothing. However to say the city was built by arabs is ahistorical. When he have accounts of the city from the greeks.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
So you are telling me Hawiye & Biyomaal built this
View attachment 259543
That's right
Screenshot_20230312-075858_Chrome.jpg

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
So from where do you think did the benadiris come from like reer xamar or barwanis? Don't you think they did build buildings there like the houses they lived in and so on or are you denying this too? Are you really saying everything was built by somalis?
Mogadishu is ruled by hawiye for about 700 -500 years confirmed

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
The hawiya didn't build it Mogadishu has been documented as a proto somali city since the aincent Greeks well before any of our somali clans were a thing
Hawiye ruled Mogadishu 1300-1860, so hawiye did play a big part in building Mogadishu

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
My point wans't who ruled at all I know the yacqubi abgaal used to rule and wallahi I'm not doing fkd againat your clan, but why are you denying the reer xamar contributed the city?
I ain't denying it they also did play big part on it, its just that their ancestors arent arabs but persians

Hawiye ruled Mogadishu 1300-1860, so hawiye did play a big part in building Mogadishu
By that logic why are you guys complaining about reer xamars contribution to building the city they basically were present there the for a couple of 100 years and it's documented that they partook in building these buildings even the sayid when making his forts hired reer xamar architects/technicians to set up his forts against the brits and italians. Kenadid actually went to Yemen and raised an army and came back and established himself

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
By that logic why are you guys complaining about reer xamars contribution to building the city they basically were present there the for a couple of 100 years and it's documented that they partook in building these buildings even the sayid when making his forts hired reer xamar architects/technicians to set up his forts against the brits and italians. Kenadid actually went to Yemen and raised an army and came back and established himself
Kenadiid did not raise a army the army was given to him by the british and they werent reer xamar but yemeni

Reer xamar are mostly mixed persians, the name benadir came from the word bendar meaning port in persian language
Banadeer and reer hamar are different tho. Bandeer even speak there own chimimi language which is more swahili then somali reer xamar are mainly yemenis that have mixed with somalis and speak somali

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Banadeer and reer hamar are different tho. Bandeer even speak there own chimimi language which is more swahili then somali reer xamar are mainly yemenis that have mixed with somalis and speak somali
Benadir are middle eastern that live in the coast so reer xamar and barwani are included

Benadir are middle eastern that live in the coast so reer xamar and barwani are included
My point is barwanis are more isolated and there history and background and location is separate from the average reer xamar. Reer xamars aren't there own ethnicity there just mixed somalis and genetically there more somali then not while barwanis are there own ethnicity and have less somali in them overall and speak there own language and have a lot of bantu/perian/somali admixtures plus there language is more swahili then somali

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
So from where do you think did the benadiris come from like reer xamar or barwanis? Don't you think they did build buildings there like the houses they lived in and so on or are you denying this too? Are you really saying everything was built by somalis?
What does that have to do with founding a city? The whole point of the post is ajnabi claiming to have established our capital. Can you idiots stop fighting over who built which house
:snoop:

What does that have to do with founding a city? The whole point of the post is ajnabi claiming to have established our capital. Can you idiots stop fighting over who built which house
:snoop:
I was talking to the people who were exagerrating and saying there is like zero reer xamar influence,but you're obviously right the city is somali not arab.

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I was talking to the people who were exagerrating and saying there is like zero reer xamar influence,but you're obviously right the city is somali not arab.
They didnโ€™t just say they founded it but that they ruled Somalia. I honestly didnโ€™t feel threatened by the last part because itโ€™s so foolish
:russ:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
It was an Arab as well as Somali city.
It's no surprise that the usual Arabphobes are seething.
I'm tired of your negro talk.
Are you even somali????
It was a somali city simple as, Arabs came to trade as did Indians and Persians, hell even the Chinese visited.
It was the white pearl on the indian ocean who saw lots of people come for business but it has always been somali.

Stop sucking Arab cock you dirty slave

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
Are you fucking blind? Read my post again and spew your nonsense again after paying attention.

I simply said that if Mogadishu was supposedly build by Somalis already living there, why does it have Middle Eastern influence huh?

you and that other guy still couldnโ€™t answer my question because you know itโ€™s the truth. WE also build Mogadishu and itโ€™s very noticing that my people had an influence. But what do I know huh? Weโ€™re supposedly the outsides who only came to Mogadishu to treat spices :)
It has middle east influence because it traded with Middle Easterners, no shit.

You could say it also has Indian influence as well but they don't go claiming our city do they?
Stop changing the subject about how Arabs influenced it.
The Arabs are saying they not only built the city, but they ruled somalis which is bullshit and these ajnabis are insulting us by trying to revise our history