๐Ÿ†˜NATIONAL CRISIS: ANA ARAB AKH Propaganda is getting out of hand, THEY ARE CHANGING OUR HISTORY ON THE WEB๐Ÿ†˜

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You know how Madow always talk about Cadan and complain about them, you sound just like that. You might hate me, but it's for your own good.
Idiots like you only come into the threads mentioning arabs. If you want to bend your ass backwards for idiots lying about our history then do just that but donโ€™t come into my thread and insult me.

If Arabs ruled over you, then kindly say that. I really do hate your kind.
As If Eye Roll GIF by MOODMAN

Idiots like you only come into the threads mentioning arabs. If you want to bend your ass backwards for idiots lying about our history then do just that but donโ€™t come into my thread and insult me.

If Arabs ruled over you, then kindly say that. I really do hate your kind.
As If Eye Roll GIF by MOODMAN
Again, Arab never ruled us and never will, stop obsessing with them. Show me one post where I defended them? lol I don't like Ana Arab just as much as Madow victims wanna be.

Mogadishu was known as Sarapion and was known during the 1 century BC. Anyways look at these fools claiming our historyโ€ฆ
9B6E9478-A832-42FD-8438-CB249210BFA0.jpeg

6CC7CA26-90CC-4865-B4E0-1C6B867043E8.png

Xoxoxo

VIP
That is true? Why do you think many of us, their descendants influenced Mogadishu greatly (especially in its golden days). OP they didnโ€™t only bring Islam but influenced Somalia in different ways. Acting as if thatโ€™s not the case is a lie lol

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
That is true? Why do you think many of us, their descendants influenced Mogadishu greatly (especially in its golden days). OP they didnโ€™t only bring Islam but influenced Somalia in different ways. Acting as if thatโ€™s not the case is a lie lol
Difference between influence and building the city.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
It's extremely over exaggerated, as well as their influence.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
We HELPED building Mogadishu, it has as much Middle Eastern as Somali influence!
It had Indian and Persian influence but that doesn't mean they built it.

Xoxoxo

VIP
It had Indian and Persian influence but that doesn't mean they built it.
So youโ€™re telling me that a city that has Middle Eastern influence was build by Somalis that already lived there? If Mogadishu was supposedly build by Somalis why doesnโ€™t it have traditional Somali influence then?

Internet Nomad

VIP
So youโ€™re telling me that a city that has Middle Eastern influence was build by Somalis that already lived there? If Mogadishu was supposedly build by Somalis why doesnโ€™t it have traditional Somali influence then?
It does. Has the mental gymnastics have pushed you so far you now deny Mogadishu has traditional Somali influence

Trending