🆘NATIONAL CRISIS: ANA ARAB AKH Propaganda is getting out of hand, THEY ARE CHANGING OUR HISTORY ON THE WEB🆘

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
:childplease::gucciwhat:
Excuse me? Who founded what? On the official Islamic Relief page too. They need to be called out
:damsel:
Arab settlers in the 8th century
:draketf:
yaab wallahi
:childplease::camby:
7967B316-FF3C-40BD-8EAB-21D9243384C3.jpeg

Yo, I physically cannot breathe. Who is behind this propaganda machine? If you search who founded mogadishu it says arabs that ruled over us
1678574796934.jpeg
7E753475-F9BF-4D21-B602-FCF4A441B0C2.jpeg

Arabs are only tamed in dhul udug

Other somalis should take notes

Attachments

• lost-through-the-looking-glass-jack.jpg
    lost-through-the-looking-glass-jack.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 35
Learning Somali history has taught me that a lot of history has bias and is over exaggerated. If you search up who found the cause of malaria, a white man comes up. But there’s sources of white British colonialists calling Somalis superstitious for thinking that mosquitos caused malaria. Similarly, you’ll find Arabs claiming that they had control over moqdisho, when if you go to any elder they will know that’s a laughable claim. At the end of the day it’s our fault for not writing our own history and relying on oral tale.

I really despise your kind, so get the f*ck out of my thread please.
My kind who is telling you to stop with your inferiority complex and victimhood. Even your Iberia post reeks of victimhood" look how they feel about us", who fucking cares what dhegacas thinks. You're making us look bad.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
My kind who is telling you to stop with your inferiority complex and victimhood. Even your Iberia post reeks of victimhood" look how they feel about us", who fucking cares what dhegacas thinks. You're making us look bad.
When I see y’all talk about about “inferiority complex” to these kind of topics, all I know is that people like you are the ones who actually have an inferiority complex. I will speak up about somali history being purposely changed.

:snoop:

When I see y’all talk about about “inferiority complex” to these kind of topics, all I know is that people like you are the ones who actually have an inferiority complex.

:snoop:
You know how Madow always talk about Cadan and complain about them, you sound just like that. You might hate me, but it's for your own good.

when you have s hell bent on prostrating themselves to Arabs you get shit like this, cant say im surprised beg for Abdul's approval and he steals your history. Pathetic
image.jpeg