🆘NATIONAL CRISIS: ANA ARAB AKH Propaganda is getting out of hand, THEY ARE CHANGING OUR HISTORY ON THE WEB🆘

It had Indian and Persian influence but that doesn't mean they built it.
The city is somali but many buildings were built by the ancestors of the reer xamar like the fakhrudin mosque, are you really denying this? This normal in every country and city not just somalia, traders used to settle and build things too. No need to be defensive about this

Xoxoxo

VIP
@JackieBurkhart please you’re downvoting me while you know damn well that this nonsense people are spewing is stupid. Mogadishu wasn’t solely build by Somali people and sure as hell isn’t “Somali” influenced either! You can accept that and move on or you can be bitter about the fact that us outsides also had a hand into building the capital city

Xoxoxo

VIP
The city is somali but many buildings were built by the ancestors of the reer xamar like the fakhrudin mosque, are you really denying this? This normal in every country and city not just somalia, traders used to settle and build things too. No need to be defensive about this
THANK YOU!!!! It’s absurd and takes OUR HISTORY away from us. Acting as if everything was influenced and build by Somalis

Hamzza

VIP
That is true? Why do you think many of us, their descendants influenced Mogadishu greatly (especially in its golden days). OP they didn’t only bring Islam but influenced Somalia in different ways. Acting as if that’s not the case is a lie lol
Xoooxoooo

Xoxoxo

VIP
It does. Has the mental gymnastics have pushed you so far you now deny Mogadishu has traditional Somali influence
It doesn’t lol Somalis didn’t solely build and influenced Mogadishu on their own. If that was the case Mogadishu would have looked different compared to today. It has Middle Eastern influence because off the fact that my people build it!

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
@JackieBurkhart please you’re downvoting me while you know damn well that this nonsense people are spewing is stupid. Mogadishu wasn’t solely build by Somali people and sure as hell isn’t “Somali” influenced either! You can accept that and move on or you can be bitter about the fact that is outsides also had a hand into building the capital city
Who said that? Don't make random accusations when you damn know well that wasn't what you said. You claimed Somalis didn't have a part in building our own city and that it was built completely by foreigners. Don't switch up.
Screenshot 2023-03-12 1.32.42 AM.png

Xoxoxo

VIP
Who said that? Don't make random accusations when you damn know well that wasn't what you said? You claimed Somalis didn't have a part in building our own city and that it was built completely by foreigners. Don't switch up.
View attachment 259540
Are you fucking blind? Read my post again and spew your nonsense again after paying attention.

I simply said that if Mogadishu was supposedly build by Somalis already living there, why does it have Middle Eastern influence huh?

you and that other guy still couldn’t answer my question because you know it’s the truth. WE also build Mogadishu and it’s very noticing that my people had an influence. But what do I know huh? We’re supposedly the outsides who only came to Mogadishu to treat spices :)

Somalia is on the coast of the Indian ocean middle Eastern influences doesn't necessarily mean middle easterners founded it or established its foundations since somalis traded with and mingled often with middle easterners so having that influence how we do things wouldnt be strange. groups like the reer xamar definitely played a major part in developing Mogadishu but that doesnt mean Mogadishu was foundedby arabs. Mogadishu itself is really aincent and was recorded as a city by the aincent Greeks meaning it existed as a somali city even before they discovered it and reer xamar are somali aswell they basically mixed in over the 100s of years they have been in somalia and have added a lot to somalia building wise. They have been in somalia for 100s of years so there definitely has been major influences when it comes to the modern day state of Mogadishu from reer xamar.

Last edited:

Xoxoxo

VIP
Okay seems like you folk would rather deny the work my ancestors & people than to accept the truth. But what more to expect from hard headed people who like to claim everything was made by them & build by them.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Are you fucking blind? Read my post again and spew your nonsense again after paying attention.

I simply said that if Mogadishu was supposedly build by Somalis already living there, why does it have Middle Eastern influence huh?

you and that other guy still couldn’t answer my question because you know it’s the truth. WE also build Mogadishu and it’s very noticing that my people had an influence. But what do I know huh? We’re supposedly the outsides who only came to Mogadishu to treat spices :)
The reason why we have middle eastern influence its very simple its cause of islam, the buildings in merca and Mogadishu dont look anything like that arab buildings not even one bit

Xoxoxo

VIP
The reason why we have middle eastern influence its very simple its cause of islam, the buildings in merca and Mogadishu dont look anything like that arab buildings not even one bit
Who brought Islam? And what is influenced by Islam then?

so according to you Somalis have Middle Eastern influence ONLY because of Islam? Despite the fact that the influence is in the food & the culture?

So from where do you think did the benadiris come from like reer xamar or barwanis? Don't you think they did build buildings there like the houses they lived in and so on or are you denying this too? Are you really saying everything was built by somalis?

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
It has middle eastern influence because middle easterns settled and contributed. They didn't create it.

Xoxoxo

VIP
So from where do you think did the benadiris come from like reer xamar or barwanis? Don't you think they did build buildings there like the houses they lived in and so on or are you denying this too? Are you relly saying everything was buikt by somaliz
Ofcours they do! Because according to them they made everything, build everything, nobody influenced anything, it’s just Somali influence!!!