“Somalis disrespect everyone else’s culture”

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Have you guys noticed its only the dark beat xalimoz that no guy wants that go for jaraar? Very weird.
Lol i think i spoke about this 6 months ago. Its litterly the darkest xalimos that marry jåreers. You have to ask yourself why
giphy.gif

He’s your standard African American Madow, literally 90% of his comments are filled with Somali Men and women supporting his marriage to this Somali sister, yet he literally nitpicks cringeworthy comments made by Trolls and dedicate entire videos to these trolls with one follower and try to make the entire Somali look racist, when in fact we’re more liberal than any other Muslim community when it comes to inter-racial marriages, especially when you have Pakistanis and Arabs honor killing their daughters for marrying Waceels that come out prison. He’s a dishonest Kathab, May Allah(SWT) deal with him accordingly with his dishonesty. And I genuinely believe it’s Somali Girls behind these Troll accounts calling him a Madow, in order to make the mandem look insecure and incel-like.
Thats what im saying, he has no respect himself trying to put down somalis for clout. like why would you highlight the comment thats obviously a troll, to make us look bad? crazy

Cant even tell the difference between ADOS and US somalis, esp considering how the latter dress and behave. No wonder they're marrying out, we're witness assimilation at full speed.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Lol i think i spoke about this 6 months ago. Its litterly the darkest xalimos that marry jåreers. You have to ask yourself why
giphy.gif
Our leftovers are top of the cream fro jaraar. But what annoys me is how they flaunt them as if their kids wont be the next Harambe :damn:

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
People always suppress culture for Islam tho. Less then 1% if people back home are actually making music and most people in Somalia have finished the Quran. I guess you can argue that earrings is Madow culture but only Madow women wear it

The ones consuming the music is much higher than 1% lol

Wow he’s really attractive.. girls is it me or are a lot of African Americans very good looking

No you just pedastalize them. He’s shorter and uglier than all the Somali guys he took pics with when he converted. Somali girls really drink the pop culture lool aids with zero critical thought. Society tells you = AA hot so you say that even if an individual isn’t.

obviously there are attractive AAs just like any other race but this obsession is pathetic.

FYI this guy isn’t married to the girl and he has taped multiple underage Somali girls AND RECORDED it!!!!!!!!!!!