“Somalis disrespect everyone else’s culture”

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
It’s true, Black Americans have their own culture and they’re not going to sacrifice it because some Somali on tiktok said it’s haram.

Xaarlimos Most Be Study For Sciense Sake They Are Now Forever Known As Cheap and Clean How You Let A Shisheeye Parade Around Your Daughter And They Never Find Themselfs A Rich Dude mmhh

giphy.gif

Even that, no one’s going to suppress their culture for Islam. Music for example, is absolutely haram yet Somalis are dropping music videos on the daily back home
People always suppress culture for Islam tho. Less then 1% if people back home are actually making music and most people in Somalia have finished the Quran. I guess you can argue that earrings is Madow culture but only Madow women wear it

Did Prophet Muhammed PBUH say that earrings are haram? For example, in somali culture having braids is feminine however our Prophet PBUH wore them. Its true that different that different cultures sees different things as feminine. I need proof that having earrings is haram.

Did Prophet Muhammed PBUH say that earrings are haram? For example, in somali culture having braids is feminine however our Prophet PBUH wore them. Its true that different that different cultures sees different things as feminine. I need proof that having earrings is haram.
It's haram for men to immitate women and women to immitate men. In the Prophets time, wearing earrings was something that only WOMEN did. So it is haram for men to do it. Some people make the argument that in our day and age, it's not seen as feminine. But if you step out of the west and look at a majority of countries, it's still seen as feminine.

It's haram for men to immitate women and women to immitate men. In the Prophets time, wearing earrings was something that only WOMEN did. So it is haram for men to do it. Some people make the argument that in our day and age, it's not seen as feminine. But if you step out of the west and look at a majority of countries, it's still seen as feminine.
somali men literally wear skirts!!! is that not feminine????

Trending