“Somalis disrespect everyone else’s culture”

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
somali men literally wear skirts!!! is that not feminine????
Naaya stfup is thobe also feminine no wonder i hate general section
1621470950486.png

It's haram for men to immitate women and women to immitate men. In the Prophets time, wearing earrings was something that only WOMEN did. So it is haram for men to do it. Some people make the argument that in our day and age, it's not seen as feminine. But if you step out of the west and look at a majority of countries, it's still seen as feminine.

That refers to Our Prophets PBUH culture. If a muslim persons culture allows men to wear earrings and not deem them feminine, then he can wear it. Our Prophet PBUH did say men should not imitate women and vice versa and that depends on culture.

That refers to Our Prophets PBUH culture. If a muslim persons culture allows men to wear earrings and not deem them feminine, then he can wear it. Our Prophet PBUH did say men should not imitate women and vice versa and that depends on culture.
Akhi when it comes to "culture" we can only refer to the Prophets time

Their are multiple different cultures and different types of people in the world, so we need to refer to 1 culture/time

We can’t dispute the fact that what is feminine and what is masculine is defined by a persons culture. We also know what is haram and what is halal. We need to take that into consideration. I fail to see what makes earrings if that persons culture allows men to wear them.

It’s true, Black Americans have their own culture and they’re not going to sacrifice it because some Somali on tiktok said it’s haram.
Idk if you realize but you come across excessively anti-Somali. People accuse me of that here and you buddy take the cake! Like really take the cake on this one!! You break the scale! Are you Somali even?

Last edited:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Their are multiple different cultures and different types of people in the world, so we need to refer to 1 culture/time
War hold on, there is no "we need to refer to one culture" even in salafi fiqh. The code, broadly, is that if what you are doing is seen as feminine in a specific culture you in, then don't do it. Do you think that you can do the braids that the prophet wore in Saudia right now? No they can't, cuzculture changed

You must believe she’s telling him stuff. Somalis generally know not to disrespect other people’s cultures lol we be too busy judging each other. When he said his girl is somali yup i knew she be snitching lol

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
He's right.
I had earrings back in the days, and it was forbidden to wear them (for cultural purposes; "a man should not wear earrings, it's effeminate").
To me, it sounds like a poor excuse to bash people. Gender roles don't matter; they change throughout the years. When Lamagoodle men were having tattoos on their bodies (scarifications), it was highly regarded in their community.

Now, it'll be seen as backward.
Earings are fine tbh. Like scarifications, it's a matter of personal taste. Nobody shall care about what a stranger, an Oday or Edo, would say about them.

Fun fact: my father beat up an old man, back in the mid-1990s, because that man told him that "you shouldn't be having that haircut!" (he had an Iroquois haircut; both, left and right were shaped, with a peak in the middle of the cranial area). That old man couldn't help himself but criticize what another (younger) man wore. I hate people like this, tbh.
Using Islam as a pretext to justify this behavior is weak.

Because, if Somalis were following Islam, as they love to claim to this poor guy's misfortune,
then we wouldn't have a as it is now. Do you think it's Islamically acceptable to still have tribes and to promote Tribe Supremacy? To promote poverty through superstitions of your ignorant ancestors? To keep the women as illiterate and depend on men as possible?

If Somalis were 100% Muslims, we wouldn't have poverty (like when Umar Ibn al Khattab was in charge of the Muslim State; poverty was abolished!), we wouldn't suffer from this level of dysfunction.

Islam is weaponized by Somalis, especially Somali men to put down, insult, and vilify anyone who's unusual. This applies to Somali women. Why the f*ck young Zoomers care about who a Halimo is dating, in 2021? Are we still perpetuating what our grandparents did?

Repression is never the answer!

Alx, you guys can still leave this community of Amateur Spies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Its Islam that said it. Not Somalis.

Islam this, Islam that,

while "Islamic" Somalis blow up themselves to the sky, killing the hopes of children, women, and other minorities.

There's no way Somalis are Islamically acceptable.

Leave that man alone.

Instrumentation Islam is the easiest way to push people away from Islam!

Thanks!

More people to follow Hibongo.

Islam this, Islam that,

while "Islamic" Somalis blow up themselves to the sky, killing the hopes of children, women, and other minorities.

There's no way Somalis are Islamically acceptable.

Leave that man alone.

Instrumentation Islam is the easiest way to push people away from Islam!

Thanks!

More people to follow Hibongo.
He’s Muslim.

Warya @Marshall D Abdi come look at this shit
:mjlaugh: :deadrose:

He’s your standard African American Madow, literally 90% of his comments are filled with Somali Men and women supporting his marriage to this Somali sister, yet he literally nitpicks cringeworthy comments made by Trolls and dedicate entire videos to these trolls with one follower and try to make the entire Somali look racist, when in fact we’re more liberal than any other Muslim community when it comes to inter-racial marriages, especially when you have Pakistanis and Arabs honor killing their daughters for marrying Waceels that come out prison. He’s a dishonest Kathab, May Allah(SWT) deal with him accordingly with his dishonesty. And I genuinely believe it’s Somali Girls behind these Troll accounts calling him a Madow, in order to make the mandem look insecure and incel-like.

He’s your standard African American Madow, literally 90% of his comments are filled with Somali Men and women supporting his marriage to this Somali sister, yet he literally nitpicks cringeworthy comments made by Trolls and dedicate entire videos to these trolls with one follower and try to make the entire Somali look racist, when in fact we’re more liberal than any other Muslim community when it comes to inter-racial marriages, especially when you have Pakistanis and Arabs honor killing their daughters for marrying Waceels that come out prison. He’s a dishonest Kathab, May Allah(SWT) deal with him accordingly with his dishonesty. And I genuinely believe it’s Somali Girls behind these Troll accounts calling him a Madow, in order to make the mandem look insecure and incel-like.
Fkn hell I can’t even call this nigga a J*reer

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Have you guys noticed its only the dark beat xalimoz that no guy wants that go for jaraar? Very weird.