“Somalis disrespect everyone else’s culture”

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
No you just pedastalize them. He’s shorter and uglier than all the Somali guys he took pics with when he converted. Somali girls really drink the pop culture lool aids with zero critical thought. Society tells you = AA hot so you say that even if an individual isn’t.

obviously there are attractive AAs just like any other race but this obsession is pathetic.

FYI this guy isn’t married to the girl and he has taped multiple underage Somali girls AND RECORDED it!!!!!!!!!!!
Taped multiple underage somali girls and recorded it?

No you just pedastalize them. He’s shorter and uglier than all the Somali guys he took pics with when he converted. Somali girls really drink the pop culture lool aids with zero critical thought. Society tells you = AA hot so you say that even if an individual isn’t.

obviously there are attractive AAs just like any other race but this obsession is pathetic.

FYI this guy isn’t married to the girl and he has taped multiple underage Somali girls AND RECORDED it!!!!!!!!!!!
stop generalising us all. I’m just saying a lot of African Americans are really good looking. And wow if that’s true he is disgusting and needs to be reported

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
True, but "Earrings" and "Necklaces" are seen as feminine in majority of the countries. Also, when we look at culture (man immitating women etc) we look at the Prophets (PBUH) era, not ours.
ain't necklace part our culture and it ain't haram, the only haram necklace are Gold ones:drakewtf:

Man these people are so lost here in Minnesota you have to search high, and low to find a black man dating a black woman they will date everything under the sun before they date and marry their own shit is sad as f*ck.

Man these people are so lost here in Minnesota you have to search high, and low to find a black man dating a black woman they will date everything under the sun before they date and marry their own shit is sad as f*ck.
Can you blame them? Black women are beautiful but their personalities are.....

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
I don't understand why you care guys he's a loser who lives for stirring people up online imagine your whole life as man is to find women of other cultures because you hate yours and then try to shit on that said culture
I stand with black American women when they say black men are the weakest links
Ahahhahaha imagine hating the women of your family so much you will get with anyone to erase your lineage

I have seen black men from the Caribbean and America married to whales that have been beached so sad

Marry who you want but never try to talk shit to the men of the group your married does he not know he will have kids and they deserve to know both cultures

Earrings are Haram if you want to join Islam follow it or just stay in Christianity

Trending