“Somalis Before The Arab Invasion”

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
No I like the koofi more, a suit with a koofi in this modern day and age is best for formal and for standard a shirt a koofi and macaawiis.
Koofi for day to day but we're talking about things like special events we can drip out in a Turban and a Jouke (those old school Somalk Thobes)
RDT_20240313_0814444122336360995304475.jpg

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Koofi for day to day but we're talking about things like special events we can drip out in a Turban and a Jouke (those old school Somalk Thobes)View attachment 320504
Yeah, but it can differentiate between the koofi style and that style. The people back home are not trying to revive it though I even heard alindi is dying as well and Kenyan and other ethnics are claiming they created it.

This is being heavily pushed by Gaal Madows. I don't understand what do these people want from us and what do they gain from falsifying our history?

You can find countless pages on YouTube, Tiktok and Facebook posting the same things, along with Twitter.

This is the exact same post on FB from an Pan-African page which is the source for the tweet and has 7k likes. The Gaal Madow audience believes it and continues propagating it even more.
1000023272.jpg

Ostrich in your hair for killing someone in a duel is a trait we share with Arabs. Ali (Radi Allahu Anhu) wore one, as did our ancestor Aqil

This is being heavily pushed by Gaal Madows. I don't understand what do these people want from us and what do they gain from falsifying our history?

You can find countless pages on YouTube, Tiktok and Facebook posting the same things, along with Twitter.

This is the exact same post on FB from an Pan-African page which is the source for the tweet and has 7k likes. The Gaal Madow audience believes it and continues propagating it even more.
View attachment 320508
those africa fb pages also appear on my feed. they all have the same posts about african facts, habesha glazing and also the somalis before arab culture shit. They must get the source from some sort of discord or info supply because they repeat the same nonsense

Most of the quote retweets are Somalis arguing with him. This drives up the view count and pushes it into people's algorithms. No matter what, these panafricans are unable to see muslim africans outside of the lens of arabism and islamophobia. They will not change their minds no matter what is said, so just stop engaging. These are the same people who think nefertiti was one of them and that haile selassie is some sort of mythical figure. There's no point to reasoning with them. Just make sure the textbooks written about us are correct and move on.

Most of the quote retweets are Somalis arguing with him. This drives up the view count and pushes it into people's algorithms. No matter what, these panafricans are unable to see muslim africans outside of the lens of arabism and islamophobia. They will not change their minds no matter what is said, so just stop engaging. These are the same people who think nefertiti was one of them and that haile selassie is some sort of mythical figure. There's no point to reasoning with them. Just make sure the textbooks written about us are correct and move on.
i’m glad people are being civilized on the qts despite the blatant misinformation. Maybe cuz it’s ramadan but regardless this is how you push back to misinfo against somali history instead of danyeer insults (unless they attack first)

Trending

Latest posts