“Somalis Before The Arab Invasion”

NidarNidar

Punisher
What would they say if they saw these clothes?
View attachment 320490
1710632535876.png

:mjlol:

Great, another hater. These niggas wont ever stop will they?
At this point it is so ridiculous, these must be people larping as SLers. The amount of them online acting, and I don't like using this word, incredible severely autistic is just too much.

S/he is talking about stealing history while having an AI generated image of a Somali in ancient egyptian clothing, like isn't that to on the nose?

On a serious note- Somalis have good trading relations all the way from Zambia to South Sudan.

They’re rapidly becoming influential in Kenya, too. With our links to the Arab world, we could have become a regional super power and the proper Jews of Africa. Instead, we’re reliant and fight over UN aid money 😩

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
At this point it is so ridiculous, these must be people larping as SLers. The amount of them online acting, and I don't like using this word, incredible severely autistic is just too much.

S/he is talking about stealing history while having an AI generated image of a Somali in ancient egyptian clothing, like isn't that to on the nose?
Yeah after looking at it, there's no way a person isnt trolling while saying this. either the 68 iq myth is true or these aidstopians are too shaqolaan

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
You understood the meaning of my words. Yes, “African nationalists” have a prevailing idea, which is that to be African “in their eyes” is to wear semi-naked clothes in the Bedouin style, and your house consists of huts. Otherwise, it is an effect of slavery or the mixing of people themselves with other peoples. By the way, I have no problem with Bedouins. Because it is our origin, but I am only giving examples
There is no people who originate from a culture of extravagance. In alll societies, the majority lived in small homes dressed in rags/ cheap simple clothing. With the extravagance typically on display being reserved only for the elite of society until industrialisation.

Khaemwaset

VIP
On a serious note- Somalis have good trading relations all the way from Zambia to South Sudan.

They’re rapidly becoming influential in Kenya, too. With our links to the Arab world, we could have become a regional super power and the proper Jews of Africa. Instead, we’re reliant and fight over UN aid money 😩
Somalis sent diplomats to medieval China kkk. Sayid of Mogadishu.

There is no people who originate from a culture of extravagance. In alll societies, the majority lived in small homes dressed in rags/ cheap simple clothing. With the extravagance typically on display being reserved only for the elite of society until industrialisation.
Every nation was made up of Bedouins or those who lived in cities. The problem is that the “African nationalists” leave one side and take the other. I mean, such clothes could only be worn by the Bedouins. Even the urban areas did not wear such clothes, let alone the distinguished classes.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Every nation was made up of Bedouins or those who lived in cities. The problem is that the “African nationalists” leave one side and take the other. I mean, such clothes could only be worn by the Bedouins. Even the urban areas did not wear such clothes, let alone the distinguished classes.
Tbf aside from Muslim West Africa/
the Sahel civilization, which wasn't bantu. Or the swahili who are an extension of Arab civilization.

The bantu were not advanced. The only place where you could find bantu wearing high fashion was kingdom of Kongo which was a slave state that raided central Africa to sell slaves to Portuguese. They became highly westernised and the Kongo elites dressed like European aristocrats.

Aside from that they all pretty much dressed in rags. There was no urban culture because they didn't have cities in bantustan.

If this was what we looked like before the so called “Arab invasion” then the “Arab invasion” was the best thing that ever happened to us

Khaemwaset

VIP
If this was what we looked like before the so called “Arab invasion” then the “Arab invasion” was the best thing that ever happened to us
The Somali culture was/is simply better and more forward. The madows cannot understand this so they yap about Arabs when they've never invaded us or been in conflict with us. The most Arabs did in Somalia was be merchants or smuggle things like guns for us.

Another day another somalis before arabization on african twitter. these people are so annoying

He’s probably one of those “Pan Africanist” losers. Once again they give us more reasons to not associate with them. They always show how much they dislike us.

These losers don’t even like us, so why do they talk about us? They think we are “Arab invaders” or “mixed race”.

No self respecting Somali should associate themselves with these kinds of people.

Khaemwaset

VIP
He’s probably one of those “Pan Africanist” losers. Once again they give us more reasons to not associate with them. They always show how much they dislike us.

These losers don’t even like us, so why do they talk about us? They think we are “Arab invaders” or “mixed race”.

No self respecting Somali should associate themselves with these kinds of people.
Yes I recognise this account I used to go back and forth with. Like other pan Africanists they have a deep hatred for Somali and for Islam. Which they coat this hatred by using Arabs as a cover.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Another thing, why don’t these guys ever question the multitude of west African and Sahelian tribes who walk around in turbans?

I actually like the white turban look the dervishes used to wear.

Let’s bring back the turban to Somalia.
No I like the koofi more, a suit with a koofi in this modern day and age is best for formal and for standard a shirt a koofi and macaawiis.

Trending