“Somali incel” threatens to grape sudanese girl

All these years of trolling non stop, stooping so low. the average low IQ person can claim somali and everyone runs with it. This message was sent to a Sudanese girl

“somali always at the crime scene”
all you imbecile incels, May allah destroy you and your futures

Attachments

• IMG_1204.jpeg
    IMG_1204.jpeg
    519.3 KB · Views: 443
Somali men need to fight harder against this false representation. Everytime these thugs post anything, refute, deny and shame them. This will take hard work, but it can be done. The truth is, a lot of their evil has been left to fester, because most of their attacks are against women.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Need to see proof of that account being somali, we have got many larpers nowadays. And if he is then he is a pussy lowlife hiding behind an anonymous account.

Need to see proof of that account being somali, we have got many larpers nowadays. And if he is then he is a pussy lowlife hiding behind an anonymous account.
the account was suspended minutes later, it was a non somali definitely using our name. degenerate trolling aligns with somali incels and why’s that???
i’ve never heard of a ethiopian or sudanese incel

Somali men need to establish the Somali Defence League in order to defend ourselves online from these weirdos. They always attack our looks for no reason.

Anyone can claim to be anything online and just like Indian Hindus often troll like ex Muslims or Pakistanis to smear Muslims and Islam, our enemies like the Ethiopians in particular do the same with us.

Why is this benefit of the doubt not given to Somalis knowing how many of these troll accounts are extremely suspicious as they don’t interact or follow normal Somali accounts? Especially when everyone admits that this not how our men or youth behave normally.

Why are other Muslims able to recognise the misinformation including impersonation against Pakistanis by Hindus, Turks vs Europeans, Zionists against Arabs etc but they can’t give us the same grace when Ethiopians who are occupying our lands (and seeking to steal our coast) and other Islamophobic Africans often target us?

Big Somali accounts are one of the few Africans bringing attention to the war in Sudan, yet this Sudanese woman chose to highlight a message from an obscure account spewing filth contrary to the overwhelming support from Somalis online from both genders for Sudan.

So so predictable.

Last edited:
One common trait about these “somali” incel accounts is that they will always mention that they are somali lol. It’s like once they’ve said all their crazy shit they make sure you know they are somali so you know where to direct your hatred to. This has been going on for years and years. Clearly there’s some hidden agenda here

Here’s an article explaining it further :

And here’s a Twitter Thread exposing this shit:

Somali men need to fight harder against this false representation. Everytime these thugs post anything, refute, deny and shame them. This will take hard work, but it can be done. The truth is, a lot of their evil has been left to fester, because most of their attacks are against women
Anyone can claim to be anything online and just like Indian Hindus often troll like ex Muslims or Pakistanis to smear Muslims and Islam, our enemies like the Ethiopians in particular do the same with us.

Why is this benefit of the doubt not given to Somalis knowing how many of these troll accounts are extremely suspicious as they don’t interact or follow normal Somali accounts? Especially when everyone admits that this not how our men or youth behave normally.

Why are other Muslims able to recognise the misinformation including impersonation against Pakistanis by Hindus, Turks vs Europeans, Zionists against Arabs etc but they can’t give us the same grace when Ethiopians who are occupying our lands (and seeking to steal our coast) and other Islamophobic Africans often target us?

Big Somali accounts are one of the few Africans bringing attention to the war in Sudan, yet this Sudanese woman chose to highlight a message from an obscure account spewing filth contrary to the overwhelming support from Somalis online from both genders for Sudan.

So so predictable.
EXACTLY!! she knew it would bring attention, the page was made weeks ago. It was very distasteful for her. i’m not sharing Sudan content, they can ask their Chadian cousins too

EXACTLY!! she knew it would bring attention, the page was made weeks ago. It was very distasteful for her. i’m not sharing Sudan content, they can ask their Chadian cousins too
Absolutely

This is not an isolated incident.

These same lot were quick to jump on that Najma girl and sided with gaalos against her despite her using her platform to share Sudan content. It’s becoming clear that in desperate need of attention, some of these Sudanese activists are resorting to vile tactics to draw attention to their cause.

I really hope that more of my people stop wasting energy advocating for those who wouldn’t hesitate to throw us under the bus.

Absolutely

This is not an isolated incident.

These same lot were quick to jump on that Najma girl and sided with gaalos against her despite her using her platform to share Sudan content. It’s becoming clear that in desperate need of attention, some of these Sudanese activists are resorting to vile tactics to draw attention to their cause.

I really hope that more of my people stop wasting energy advocating for those who wouldn’t hesitate to throw us under the bus.
i saw the discourse with Najma, it was ironic seeing south sudanese font have so much energy for somali and ethiopians but keke with the children of the men who burn their villages down.

our people don’t clock anything, lack of self awareness. plus somalis would rather scream and scream for Sudan than somalis in Galbeed

somali anything brings soo much attention, it’s the reason why we’re main topics on french african twitter when our population is 9 there.

Exactly !!!

Always makes me cringe when I see our people going all out for others rather than their own country.

Even though social media activism is often performative and without substance, I rarely if ever see others show any sympathy for the war in Somalia. In fact, there is often derision, mockery and finger pointing as if other conflicts don’t also involve a minority of people destroying their own country with outside actors exploiting the chaos.

I think more of our people are getting their wake up call and inshAllah, I hope I see the day that my people mind their own business, stop muling for others and get on code.

She shouldn't fall for an obvious troll job. She included that "I'm a Somali" part on purpose in the screenshot because she knew it would cause a controversy. As you can see the post is boosted and the typical suspects are in her comments like "Oh it's a Somali, always at the scene of the crime" etc. I think we as Somalis should just block the Sudanis because I see no point in talking to them. They have extreme cuqdad for us for no reason. You prop up their cause and they tear you apart. I suggest all Somalis mind their business and not interact with them. They don't want our support, let the other Arabs give them a hand.

The other interesting thing is that more Somalis are vocal about Palestine than Sudan. I don't think we interact with Sudanis as much on SM anyway, so why is a so-called Somali incel account following her? Most Somali incel accounts if they're not a larp, are focusing on Somali women, like that mosthatedsomali loser. How did they come across her? I'm active on Somali twitter and see mostly Somali and Ethiopian cross talk. Sudani where?

The other interesting thing is that more Somalis are vocal about Palestine than Sudan. I don't think we interact with Sudanis as much on SM anyway, so why is a so-called Somali incel account following her? Most Somali incel accounts if they're not a larp, are focusing on Somali women, like that mosthatedsomali loser. How did they come across her? I'm active on Somali twitter and see mostly Somali and Ethiopian cross talk. Sudani where?
Very good point

It’s all very convenient. Too convenient.

she’s ignoring the qts and reply’s saying it’s a very obvious non somali, qumayo. it’ll be at 1 million views in a few hours

here’s the tweet: https://x.com/saroyahx/status/1757132343285100777?s=46

Last edited:
she’s ignoring the qts and reply’s saying it’s a very obvious non somali, qumayo. it’ll be at 1 million views in a few hours

here’s the tweet: https://x.com/saroyahx/status/1757132343285100777?s=46

Well yes, she's ignoring it because the point was to get Somalis flamed. She doesn't like Somalis obviously. She could have cropped that part out if she actually liked Somali people, thought it was a one off incident or some sort of troll, and just said "Oh some weirdo slid in my DMs". I see some Somali women have addressed her saying it's probably a troll and she's not responding to them except for the one Somali woman who apologized. No Somali men have responded because they probably don't follow or interact with her anyways. It's sad, but people are invested in making us look like the bad guys. Case in point is the Pakistani man in the other thread who came for Somali youtubers as being not good Muslims when there are so many Indians and Pakistanis he could have focused on and Arab men who come for Somali women as being immodest when their own women are leagues ahead of us.

I really dislike interacting with other Muslims on SM, they are not our friends.

Last edited:
Once again remember some people will do anything for attention. I guess mentioning somalis will get them attention. That's my theory.

Very good point

It’s all very convenient. Too convenient.
same person btw. Tryna create fitna at the expense of somalis for awareness.

same person btw. Tryna create fitna at the expense of somalis for awareness.

So she's controversy farming. She could have just said she wished there was more attention being paid to Sudan without the comparison to Palestine. I'll be real that there's a reason why Palestine is at the forefront and it's because every 5 minutes a dead child is on my FYP or timeline. I have not seen much from Sudan, maybe 1 or 2 videos in months. People respond to what they see in the present. That's what is building the momentum for the pro-Palestinian movement, the fact that people cannot bear to see the death and destruction. Idk why she's insinuating it's a racism thing.

I have her blocked now. You not getting views out of me by getting my people dragged. I noticed that hayat and najma (the two big Somali commie and feminist accounts) don't discuss Sudan anymore. Hmmm....

Trending

Latest posts