“Somali incel” threatens to grape sudanese girl

So she's controversy farming. She could have just said she wished there was more attention being paid to Sudan without the comparison to Palestine. I'll be real that there's a reason why Palestine is at the forefront and it's because every 5 minutes a dead child is on my FYP or timeline. I have not seen much from Sudan, maybe 1 or 2 videos in months. People respond to what they see in the present. That's what is building the momentum for the pro-Palestinian movement, the fact that people cannot bear to see the death and destruction. Idk why she's insinuating it's a racism thing.

I have her blocked now. You not getting views out of me by getting my people dragged. I noticed that hayat and najma (the two big Somali commie and feminist accounts) don't discuss Sudan anymore. Hmmm....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
@Xoriyo all Your posts on this forum are always sane and makes clear sense without being biased or Anti one gender things that I do not even pay attention too and sparks Nationalism in me - I would not mind you becoming First Somali Female Dictator/President

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Exactly !!!

Always makes me cringe when I see our people going all out for others rather than their own country.

Even though social media activism is often performative and without substance, I rarely if ever see others show any sympathy for the war in Somalia. In fact, there is often derision, mockery and finger pointing as if other conflicts don’t also involve a minority of people destroying their own country with outside actors exploiting the chaos.

I think more of our people are getting their wake up call and inshAllah, I hope I see the day that my people mind their own business, stop muling for others and get on code.
I sometimes do not mind our problems being hidden I know these Ajnabis do not care and since our PR is already in the Mud they would just use it as Ammo against us, all this advocation for these countries from the masses does not do anything its just all talk it cannot change their situation since the Masses are just slaves and dupes themselves so what can they do for us. We can only help ourselves and Seek the Aid of Allah.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
I don’t think this guy is Somali “and I say this as a Somali” come on now why do people fall for this shit

World

VIP
All these years of trolling non stop, stooping so low. the average low IQ person can claim somali and everyone runs with it. This message was sent to a Sudanese girl

“somali always at the crime scene”
all you imbecile incels, May allah destroy you and your futures
Never heard of the word “muttabajira” before. doubt a Somali would know what that Arabic word means.

I believe it’s a Sudani incel who wanted to attack her but acted like a Somali so his people doesn’t get blamed.

Never heard of the word “muttabajira” before. doubt a Somali would know what that Arabic word means.

I believe it’s a Sudani incel who wanted to attack her but acted like a Somali so his people doesn’t get blamed.

Good call, most Somalis, especially the young generation, do not speak Arabic. A lot of them don't even know Somali. I don't know why everyone expects us to accept responsibility for their garbage and apologize and denounce. It's all so low IQ. I think people just know now that we're a ticket to go viral and they ride on it. You basically have a 100% success rate of going viral if you add "Somali" to the post.

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
If we dont start doxxing these larpers they will continue till somali men are fired from their jobs or never be picked after an interview. Where are thrse so called tech Somalis? why aren't they doxxing them when our lives are on the line here? useless mf.

Last edited:
Can someone find his fucking account? These hacker incels can dox a xalimo but have no skills when it comes to exposing larpers like this?

Useless mfs
:pacspit: