“Somali brother smacked up by Asian wife family”

How has no one picked up how the story sounds weird because how is it possible for the girl to be married without her fathers permission? Father gives consent and then beats up his son in law ? Whaaaat

How has no one picked up how the story sounds weird because how is it possible for the girl to be married without her fathers permission? Father gives consent and then beats up his son in law ? Whaaaat
alot of girls marry against there fathers permission

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
NGL this is a big L.

Why didnt he give more information. Did the guy marry the Timo jilec girl behind her family's back or? Because if he did then he technically deserved it as that's a violation on the family.

If not then this is just straight up racism. The brother best retaliate and make sure he gets revenge. Never heard of Timo jilec disrespecting a Somali like this.

Also idek why some Somalis go for Timo Jilecs. No offence to them but they not my type. The men are cool, but I noticed they gatekeep their women a lot.

Even Arabs will allow you to marry their daughter more often then Timo Jilecs. If he was gonna divest he might as well gone for a north African or middle eastern. Not only are they more welcoming to interacial marriage then timo Jilecs they also prettier as well.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Also this is just a indication of how soft and cuck like us Somalis are. We will let any "tom,dick and Harry" come and marry one of our somali daughters. They can be a revert with tattoos still a Somali father will give his daughters hand in marriage to him. But on the other hand this is other communities and how they gatekeep their women.

Ive seen loads of Timo Jilecs marrying somali women and the Somali father's happily giving their daughters hand in marriage. While the average Timo jilec father would rather die then give his daughter to a Somali man. Our community is too soft wallahi.

You're right but I'm 90% ~ certain this guy has a Somali wife. He is getting all of this information from his home in the form of entertainment that he then uses in his sermons. Plus I heard him once say he is married to a single mother for hardly anything. No shade but I see that happen nowadays more with Somali

NGL this is a big L.

Why didnt he give more information. Did the guy marry the Timo jilec girl behind her family's back or? Because if he did then he technically deserved it as that's a violation on the family.

If not then this is just straight up racism. The brother best retaliate and make sure he gets revenge. Never heard of Timo jilec disrespecting a Somali like this.

Also idek why some Somalis go for Timo Jilecs. No offence to them but they not my type. The men are cool, but I noticed they gatekeep their women a lot.

Even Arabs will allow you to marry their daughter more often then Timo Jilecs. If he was gonna divest he might as well gone for a north African or middle eastern. Not only are they more welcoming to interacial marriage then timo Jilecs they also prettier as well.
Because south asians feel inferior to Somalis,Arabs and Turks coming for there woman becuse they got small lol and are afraid of women marrying out that they do this honor killing madness. Btw i don't find south asian women aka pakis and indian chicks attractive.

UK Somalis aint respected that’s why they keep on gettin namedropped. Ajnabis are comfortable making jokes out of them. There a reason you never see this people bring up Albanians or yemenies in a negative or controversial way.

He got plenty of ”somali friends” but somali means nothing thats why nobody will check for him. Ive said this long time ago we care about our tool and qabiils reputation not ”somali” somali aint worth to defend and means nothing too most Somalis hard pill to swallow but is the truth.

UK Somalis aint respected that’s why they keep on gettin namedropped. Ajnabis are comfortable making jokes out of them. There a reason you never see this people bring up Albanians or yemenies in a negative or controversial way.

He got plenty of ”somali friends” but somali means nothing thats why nobody will check for him. Ive said this long time ago we care about our tool and qabiils reputation not ”somali” somali aint worth to defend and means nothing too most Somalis hard pill to swallow but is the truth.
Uk Somalis ain't disrespected and don't about uk if you ain' British born Somali you donut.

Uk Somalis ain't disrespected and don't about uk if you ain' British born Somali you donut.
Even ur somali restaurant such as ”damal” make a joke out of u uk somalis to sell food to ajnabis. never seen a more beggish community. Those years of bullying defo got to the low self esteem Somalis in UK. its ok! Cant fucking forget those vids ” who wouldnt u date” today its indians, 10 yrs ago it was Somalis 99% of those interviews in uk🤣🤣 waa caadi i feel ur pain son.

Even ur somali restaurant such as ”damal” make a joke out of u uk somalis to sell food to ajnabis. never seen a more beggish community. Those years of bullying defo got to the low self esteem Somalis in UK. its ok! Cant fucking forget those vids ” who wouldnt u date” today its indians, 10 yrs ago it was Somalis 99% of those interviews in uk🤣🤣 waa caadi i feel ur pain son.
Do you have a life bro lol, you believe everything what the internet says, im from uk and Somalis here ain't bullied by no stinking paki or jar''r. You probably a dumb canadian Somali

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Who even finds paki/Indians attractive, if you do then you deserve to be abused by their family, idc, they almost never move me. The best looking paki girl is like a 6/10

dis how they market your famous restaurants so ajnabis can come eat🤣🤣🐒🐒🐒 w.e makes you sleep at night saxiib. victims

Wait, What the f*ck did I just watch? That somali guy on the vid? Balaayo kula futo waynaatay. Some guys are in the wrong body and they should be a female instead. If this sort of vid ad appeals to people in the UK, they are all retards.

Trending