β€œSomali brother smacked up by Asian wife family”

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
UK Somalis have become submissive to these "Akhi" and accept being humiliated. In what way was this necessary to bring up

Akhi Aymen is welcome to speak on our community whenever, as he is apart of our community. Not only is he a fellow Arab but he is also married to a divorcee Somali woman. He is one of us

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
LOLLL

It’s timp jileec girls that are obsessed with Faarax, they are the one chasing us down cause their own mens are seen as weak and not good 😹 wallahi no Somali want to marry one of them, and he really think that we are sad that they don’t want us ? LMAO we are 100x more racist than them

Akhi Aymen is welcome to speak on our community whenever, as he is apart of our community. Not only is he a fellow Arab but he is also married to a divorcee Somali woman. He is one of us
Is he married to a somali, why does he call our sister black instead of Arab? It's making me furious now.

LOLLL

It’s timp jileec girls that are obsessed with Faarax, they are the one chasing us down cause their own mens are seen as weak and not good 😹 wallahi no Somali want to marry one of them, and he really think that we are sad that they don’t want us ? LMAO we are 100x more racist than them
We have enough women, and I prefer africans in general, southeast asian girls are still beautiful but I definitely have more of a preference for africans

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
I like the contrast between the two biggest preachers in the UK at the moment. Akhi Ayman and Abu Taymiyyah. Both have pasts in the streets but one went on to become a scholar with higher education in Islamic studies. Both I think have their benefits but remember that Akhi Ayman isn't a scholar, he's only there to preach to the youth not to do what he did.

The story may or may not be true. I'm sure he only meant to illustrate the xenophobia within the Asian community and how un Islamic such ideas are.

I believe this story is real, but probably let out some important details for context, especially knowing asians are racist, there are probably alot of somalis at the mosque he is talking to

Somalis aren't seen as weak by anyone. These xalimo idiots had it coming Ngl. No other type of muslim women would throw themselves out to ex convict Jamaican "reverts" except these Xaaarlimos. These mosques run by degens simply took advantage of that stupidity. You'll never see Pakistani or arab women being handed out like that, their family will be onto them.

But these Xalimos even defied their fathers sometimes to get with these broke convict niggas.
you will never see a south asian afghan arab with a jamaican or ex convict because there families would kill them, maybe they would commit zina but thats the max they would do.

Most reverts, ex Road men convict turned practising tend to find very good reception amongst Somali women in particular more than other ethnic women.

I know White, Madow, Asian etc, ladies, who fell for revert lies, it's not unique to Somalis.
This is what happens to naive, overly sheltered, insecure, etc, women. Not to mention the fact that women are conditioned from a young age to be 'kind' and 'understanding'. If parents work hard on teaching their daughers to say no and love themselves above everything, we'd see less of this.

Also, I don't want to come for my sisters, but sometimes these women are formerly not practising or even roadwomen/ roadwomen themselves.

Last edited:
Probably a fake story and he’ll continue making shit up about these soft UK Somalis since he knows they won’t check him. He couldn’t try this with any other diaspora

Probably a fake story and he’ll continue making shit up about these soft UK Somalis since he knows they won’t check him. He couldn’t try this with any other diaspora
its probs a true story. I grew up with tough people around me including somalis, but as I grew older and went to more educated/less ghetto places I found socially awkward nerdy somali guys who would fold by someone shouting at them in seconds, The average somali in London is not taking that from anybody, thats why I said he is leaving out context, there is definitely more to the story that he's not telling us, the guy whos getting beat is probs a really nice non-confrontational guy who is educated .
Try that on any normal Somali the guys are getting packed up

Trending