“Somali brother smacked up by Asian wife family”

Idk what it is in the UK but why are so many Arabs and timojileec talking about somalis? Ali dawah and now this guy who makes up stories on a constant basis. There was also this one black American sheikh convert who has a Somali wife. Never understood why these girls marry these dudes wallahi. It's weird how they just marry these people, and barely know them.
In USA and Canada, the "akhi" community isn't so mixed. Somalis have a huge islamic community of their own. Like there are masjids that primarily have somalis. Arabs and Timojileec have their own spots. In the UK it's more mixed, but often times that doesn't turn out well for somalis who are always the butt of their "akhi" stories

Idk what it is in the UK but why are so many Arabs and timojileec talking about somalis? Ali dawah and now this guy who makes up stories on a constant basis. There was also this one black American sheikh convert who has a Somali wife. Never understood why these girls marry these dudes wallahi. It's weird how they just marry these people, and barely know them.
In USA and Canada, the "akhi" community isn't so mixed. Somalis have a huge islamic community of their own. Like there are masjids that primarily have somalis. Arabs and Timojileec have their own spots. In the UK it's more mixed, but often times that doesn't turn out well for somalis who are always the butt of their "akhi" stories
Feel bad for UK Somalis wallahi, literally every masjid in my city is owned by Somalis never knew what an Arab or South Asian one looked like

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
send pics
1697798140405.png

1697798173659.png

there was a correction: the family in question was not South Asian but Afghan. The young boy is still married to the girl he was attempting to marry before.
its still not been answered as to how the father attacked the somali son in law after giving consent to marry lol.

For everyone in the thread who thought it was a made up story

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

how did u find all of this
After watching the Instagram story I've come to the conclusion the Somali brother is in the wrong. If the family clearly denies you there daughter then why keep pursuing and interfering with the daughter. Yes, it's wrong to deny someone because of race but the Somali guy should have backed off and looked for a different girl.

This is low-key embarassing. Why are we acting like black people complaining about racism. There is a abundance of women out there, doesn't make sense for you to stick to one woman.

mohamedismail

Also Akhi Ayman made it seem like the Somali brother got smoked in the fight. From watching the video the Somali brother actually defended himself pretty well considering he was wearing a thobe and still stood his ground and fought. Typical Somali warrior fighting even when outnumbered.

The way akhi Ayman was describing it as if the Somali brother got violated. It's not the case.

Still think he is in the wrong. Causing problems between a daughter and her family. Not good wallahi.

After watching the Instagram story I've come to the conclusion the Somali brother is in the wrong. If the family clearly denies you there daughter then why keep pursuing and interfering with the daughter. Yes, it's wrong to deny someone because of race but the Somali guy should have backed off and looked for a different girl.

This is low-key embarassing. Why are we acting like black people complaining about racism. There is a abundance of women out there, doesn't make sense for you to stick to one woman.
Well 1.Everyone in here who slandered akhi ayman needs to apologise for slandering him and saying he made it up when he didn't
2.I have my own opinions of what happened but I do not agree with what the afghan family did of attacking him on the street and body slamming him and attacking him in the mosque, also they trapped the girl in the house not letting her go outside no phone no university no work aswell.

That being said no womens nyash is worth that much but men will do anything when they love a women its not logical but it is what it is.
As basra said

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust​

mohamedismail

Brother seems pretty successful or heading on a path to success. He needs to just focus on himself. He will have a abundance of options later on in life.

mohamedismail

2.I have my own opinions of what happened but I do not agree with what the afghan family did of attacking him on the street and body slamming him and attacking him in the mosque, also they trapped the girl in the house not letting her go outside no phone no university no work aswell.

That being said no womens nyash is worth that much but men will do anything when they love a women its not logical but it is what it is.
As basra said

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust​

My point is if they clearly denied him for whatever reason and he is still not leaving there daughter alone what are they meant to do. I don't know the full story and all the intricate details, but if a family was to deny me their daughter I would move on straight away.

It seems like he isnt moving on and still wants to be accepted by the family. If he doesn't move on what do you expect. Do you think the father and brothers are dayuusayaal.

No, this man is not married to there daughter and if he doesn't stop pursuing the daughter after being denied her hand he needs to be dealt with. First verbally and then physically.

My point is if they clearly denied him for whatever reason and he is still not leaving there daughter alone what are they meant to do. I don't know the full story and all the intricate details, but if a family was to deny me their daughter I would move on straight away.

It seems like he isnt moving on and still wants to be accepted by the family. If he doesn't move on what do you expect. Do you think the father and brothers are dayuusayaal.

No, this man is not married to there daughter and if he doesn't stop pursuing the daughter after being denied her hand he needs to be dealt with. First verbally and then physically.
he's married to her now.
Anyway I think the family denied him, then she ran away from her house

mohamedismail

he's married to her now.
Anyway I think the family denied him, then she ran away from her house
Really. Never knew. Did the family give their blessings.

But imagine a Madow guy came for your daughter/sisters hand in marriage and your family denied him. And he continues to speak/pursue her. After clearly telling he is not welcome to marry your sister. What would you do?

After verbally warning him to stay clear from your sister the next step is gonna become physical unless your a dayuuth who allows his sister to speak to non mahram men.

So imo this afghan family done no wrong. Except the fact they denied him because of his darkskin. But all in all you should respect the families wishes. Better then being married into a family that hates you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for the source sxb. Rare to see in
Really. Never knew. Did the family give their blessings.

But imagine a Madow guy came for your daughter/sisters hand in marriage and your family denied him. And he continues to speak/pursue her. After clearly telling he is not welcome to marry your sister. What would you do?

After verbally warning him to stay clear from your sister the next step is gonna become physical unless your a dayuuth who allows his sister to speak to non mahram men.

So imo this afghan family done no wrong. Except the fact they denied him because of his darkskin. But all in all you should respect the families wishes. Better then being married into a family that hates you.
i agree. It’s sad to see their reaction to him, and these are people who wear hijab go mosque etc LOL. But rules are rules, if father didn’t give permission it’s not a marriage. Never shocks me how non Somalis view us despite “ one ummah” and all the fake virtue signalling. It’s a tough blackpill to take when you realise they don’t give an iota but luckily we historically don’t care or plead victim but keep it moving. Allah is witness to everything

Trending