“Somali brother smacked up by Asian wife family”

Not sure if you guys recognise this guy but this is the 100th story he’s made up about Somalis. I don’t believe a word that comes out of his mouth! Sick of these dawah men using Somalis as an example!
Confused Thinking GIF

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Most of what he says seems fabricated. He comes up with new stories every week. When does he focus on spreading authentic Islamic teachings and the ways of the Salaf? The supposed issues between South Asians in the UK and Somalis are virtually non-existent, even the street rats they don't beef each other and mostly linked up. Personally, I know four Somali brothers with Pakistani wives; their children are adorable even though they can't speak Somali.

Most of what he says seems fabricated. He comes up with new stories every week. When does he focus on spreading authentic Islamic teachings and the ways of the Salaf? The supposed issues between South Asians in the UK and Somalis are virtually non-existent. Personally, I know four Somali brothers with Pakistani wives; their children are adorable even though they can't speak Somali.

Somali men who marry Timojileec women have cursed their lineage. I've heard of a family like this, their mother made sure to pass on her self-hating ways, and so her kids don't even claim Somali. At least Cadaan women don't have a strong culture to pass on and they tend to adopt the culture of their husband.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Why is this guy always talking about us
This guy is a popular tiktok speaker that talks about London. As you know Somalis are a well known in London especially in the muslim community. So we're always in people's mouths. Just like Pakistanis and Arabs.

People not from these areas may not be used to somalis being so well known by Shisheeye.

techsamatar

Somali men who marry Timojileec women have cursed their lineage. I've heard of a family like this, their mother made sure to pass on her self-hating ways, and so her kids don't even claim Somali. At least Cadaan women don't have a strong culture to pass on and they tend to adopt the culture of their husband.
That's true in both cases. If children are born and raised in the West, the language they hear and grow up with at home will likely be English, leading them to grow up without knowing either of their parents' languages. However, I also know half-Somali kids who speak fluent Somali; it really depends on the individual circumstances.

Khaemwaset

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Somalis aren't seen as weak by anyone. These xalimo idiots had it coming Ngl. No other type of muslim women would throw themselves out to ex convict Jamaican "reverts" except these Xaaarlimos. These mosques run by degens simply took advantage of that stupidity. You'll never see Pakistani or arab women being handed out like that, their family will be onto them.

But these Xalimos even defied their fathers sometimes to get with these broke convict niggas.

Somalis aren't seen as weak by anyone. These xalimo idiots had it coming Ngl. No other type of muslim women would throw themselves out to ex convict Jamaican "reverts" except these Xaaarlimos. These mosques run by degens simply took advantage of that stupidity. You'll never see Pakistani or arab women being handed out like that, their family will be onto them.

But these Xalimos even defied their fathers sometimes to get with these broke convict niggas.

This man, uses Somalis for engagement farming and has no respect for the Somali UK community, nobody even steps to him, to respectfully tell him to back off and stop playing with our name. And that's shame on the Somali 'Akhi' community, who I bet are among his 'friends'.

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
This guy is a popular tiktok speaker that talks about London. As you know Somalis are a well known in London especially in the muslim community. So we're always in people's mouths. Just like Pakistanis and Arabs.

People not from these areas may not be used to somalis being so well known by Shisheeye.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Khaemwaset

VIP
This man, uses Somalis for engagement farming and has no respect for the Somali UK community, nobody even steps to him, to respectfully tell him to back off and stop playing with our name. And that's shame on the Somali 'Akhi' community, who I bet are among his 'friends'.
Ofc somalis should tell these asians and other "akhi" to speak proper and not get too comfortable about somalis. But on the streets you won't face any issues as a Somali.

techsamatar

It all goes back to our culture, traditions, and the teachings of our nomadic forefathers. Somali men, under enough pressure, tend to yield. Historically, we've always given Halimos their due rights and respected them. Even in the times of goat herding, European observers noted the equality among nomads. This is in stark contrast to Arabs and South Asians, who unfortunately have records of honour killings and using their women as punching bags.

Trending

Latest posts