“Ratata” khaniis caught lacking!!!!!

That Akafi guy will be caught too and will never be seen on social media again. You Somalis love embarrassing us on social media

There is no point in arguing with you. You are a lost cause. You live in the west where people have the freedom to choose what they want to be and want to do. If you want to go on a gay hunt then go to SL or something. You don't care about embarrassment, otherwise, I would find you complaining about Somali criminals but you don't.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
There is no point in arguing with you. You are a lost cause. You live in the west where people have the freedom to choose what they want to be and want to do. If you want to go on a gay hunt then go to SL or something. You don't care about embarrassment, otherwise, I would find you complaining about Somali criminals but you don't.

True there is no point arguing with a dumb Xaaliimo like you who loves to protect the gays and outcasts in her community. Its people like you who give dirty homosexuals like these a platform and even protects them.

A Somali criminal maybe wrong, but a homosexual Somali deserves to be smacked up and humiliated but thats my opinion.

Every ethnicity has criminals so it's not that large of an embarrasment.
But homosexuality is frowned upon everywhere but in the West, so technically homos do embarrass us.

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
Say that to allah!

She is a lost cause I hope her future first born son will become gay one day.

Your hate for homosexual is suspect, to say the least. You probably fantasise about men deep down and wish for gay relation but in hopes of repressing those peculiar desires of yours, you express hatred and violence towards them openly so people don't suspect you to be one. Don't worry walaal we live in the west, the land of the free. You can be who you want to be. You'll be accepted by the Great xaliimos when you come out
ezgif.com-add-text (1).gif

Every ethnicity has criminals so it's not that large of an embarrasment.
But homosexuality is frowned upon everywhere but in the West, so technically homos do embarrass us.

Every ethnicity also has homosexuals. The fact that people frown upon homosexuals rather than criminals who bring actual embarrassment towards our community will never fail to amaze me.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Your hate for homosexual is suspect, to say the least. You probably fantasise about men deep down and wish for gay relation but in hopes of repressing those peculiar desires of yours, you express hatred and violence towards them openly so people don't suspect you to be one. Don't worry walaal we live in the west, the land of the free. You can be who you want to be. You'll be accepted by the Great xaliimos when you come out
View attachment 88318

Look at this dumb yat took the time to edit a whole gif looooooooooooooooooool. Your editing skills are lacking. May Allah curse you, May Allah turn all your sons gay and your daughters dhil.ooyn. Ameen.

View attachment 88318
Ahh yes the old anybody who dislike homos is secretly gay rebuttal.

Trending