“Ratata” khaniis caught lacking!!!!!

Hmmmmm since you support homosexuals @Life what would you do if your son sent a video of him getting gang banged (with consent) to you :browtf: serious question

I m not an avid supporter of homosexuals, I just believe that everyone deserves to live for themselves and not for anyone else. I personally don't see the reason why some homosexuals have to make it official what they like to do behind closed doors. I'm not planning on having kids but hypothetically if I did and my child turned out to be one I would be okay with them as long as they were normal and not one of those effeminate ones.

Look at this dumb yat took the time to edit a whole gif looooooooooooooooooool. Your editing skills are lacking. May Allah curse you, May Allah turn all your sons gay and your daughters dhil.ooyn. Ameen.

I'm new to the gif/memes making world so my skills might be lacking but hopefully, with a little bit of practice, I will be able to insue fear and disgust in scumbags like you with my great gifs.

Loool What makes you think that your God likes you enough to take your habars serious. You are just a waste of life truly. :camby:

Xaruun

VIP
"XaLiMoS ArE TrAsh, UuHUH XaRLiMOs"

*Meanwhile looking like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@AarHawd_7 did you get banged by the AKAFI guy, why do you look so rough:mjlol:
If you’re going to try to copy his argument, at least pick an ugly guy for your example. You just posted a pic of some middle aged geeljire and thought you were being funny lol :russ:

If you’re going to copy his argument, at least pick someone who’s actually ugly. You just posted a pic of some middle aged geeljire and thought it was funny lol :russ:
Not to hate on someone's looks but he is not the best looking and looks kind of beat up. Maybe that's your type so do you boo, do you.

Anyways, I've decided to delete the post since I now feel bad for making fun of someone who've got nothing to do with this looks

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I knew this fruit would get caught eventually:pacspit:

Great job UK you redeemes youself:mjhaps: