“People from Somalia look inbred”

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
YEP NOT 1 REPLY IN AND THE THREADS BEEN HIJACKED BY PEOPLE WHO DONT LIKE HIJABS START OFF SMALL TO ACHIEVE SOMETHING BIG ISNT THAT RIGHT,

CABDULWALI XASAN.

running from our religion and culture just because of the pressure we get from hill Billy wignats. Yeah that's the "weakest link" type of mentality
Stated Perfectly,
A lot of comments seem to be focusing on the hijab. Even if the kids weren't wearing them you think these man children would care? They hate us for the names we carry, the faith we uphold and the tone of our skin.
I know, its weird they have a different agenda going on just like the asian guy

This loser man... and he calls US inbred.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

There is a mental problem with some people here, why would we give up our beliefs and religion to these cowardly white people who can only talk online? Also from a religious standpoint, a girl must wear the hijab at the age of puberty, and it will not be a matter of question if she is before this age, but she must also become accustomed to obedience and duties even if she reaches puberty, and in this case there is no problem with that. . America is a liberal country, and this includes freedom of religion and belief as well. If they want to cry, let them cry in front of their government
View attachment 319014View attachment 319015View attachment 319016
It is not mental my friend, it is fully intentionally ( With a little bit of mental illness)

CABDULWALI XASAN.

I had a look at @Sueeeeeee threads.

For the past 3 years, majority of her posts have been like this. She spends her time researching anything negative about Somalis and posts it here with a dramatic title.

This is her first post on the forum:
View attachment 319029

The naive version of me would say she has pathetic self esteem, but given it's been 3 years of this, i wouldn't be suprised if it's an ajnabi troll.
Good Find there,
Somalis need to move to different states and stop sticking out like sore thumbs ffs
Why? are you succumbing to the pressure? Its better to have a large community. What the hell do you ffs Arrogantly an IDIOT.

I think Somalis will start to assimilate soon. Although I worry for Somalis in America. I hope they stay safe
Ajabi. what type of infiltration/troll is this.
I don't think they will I'm sure more somali fobs will enter minnesota and set them 50 years back.
And you think this is good? Latinos have been flowing into the country for 100 Years. There is nothing wrong you uneducated FOOL. Just Marry a white person already.

You can take the Somali out of Somalia, but you can’t take the Somali out of a Somali. Just the way it is.
Landheere take wlhi

la but originally from the uk
"LA"
laughs GIF

Even if the girls weren't wearing hijab they would have said the same thing.
Thank u!!! cuz look at how they treat the black christians in america. They hate us cuz we wont leave our religion or culture and we have a superiority complex which confuses them lol were the only people in the world tht literally think were better than white people looool

Trending