“People from Somalia look inbred”

Racist twitter are mad at a school photo in minnesota consisting of mainly Somalis. One user claimed we are the most “inbred”

Very rich coming from cadaan people. Also that weird looking incel Ian is obsessed

Harassing children for simply existing is a new low. I can't believe they're chimping out over such a small part of the US population, we're like 130k in a country of 320 MILLION.

Last edited:
1709445359037.png

Harassing children for simply existing is a new low. I can't believe they're chimping out over such a small part of the US population, we're like 130k in a county of 320 MILLION.
I know. Too visible. We’re becoming the new Arabs after 9/11. Hack they found a batter group. Black + Muslims = even batter.
They can be anti-woke with out harassing and dehumanizing lil kids. If that was their aim.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
somalis impose hijab on kids as young as 3 for some reason never understood that.
Weird not gonna lie.

Last edited:
Salafism has done a number on Somalis. Why is a young girl in Minnesota wearing a jilbaab. No other Muslim group in the West does this. If they want to live the salafi lifestyle they should migrate to a Muslim country.

Hispanics are 50% of the population in texas but they never have this muc smoke for them anymore. in the early 2000s mexicans we’re the face of anti immigration and xenophobia before 9/11. Rn it’s somalis.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Keo

VIP
If you look at the top 10 countries with the highest rates of autism in children, many of them are European countries. They are projecting, as usual.

Racist twitter are mad at a school photo in minnesota consisting of mainly Somalis. One user claimed we are the most “inbred”

Very rich coming from cadaan people. Also that weird looking incel Ian is obsessed

All I care about is minessota turning into a somali colony, keep up the good work folks and let this far right cry with their great replacement conspiracy forever:rejoice: