“People from Somalia look inbred”

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I would ignore anti-Somali rhetoric.

:chrisfreshhah:It's always the gremlins making unabashed statements online. You don't give them air time.

My only concern is if one of these trigger-happy neckbeards off their SSRIs does something disturbing. :kanyehmm:

I had a look at @Sueeeeeee threads.

For the past 3 years, majority of her posts have been like this. She spends her time researching anything negative about Somalis and posts it here with a dramatic title.

This is her first post on the forum:
View attachment 319029

The naive version of me would say she has pathetic self esteem, but given it's been 3 years of this, i wouldn't be suprised if it's an ajnabi troll.
Wallahi I’m Somali. That post was years ago just me being silly. I love my people. And this thread was just something that came up on my twitter algorithm. You guys are right though, I shouldn’t post shit like this. I need to change my twitter algorithm

Harassing children for simply existing is a new low. I can't believe they're chimping out over such a small part of the US population, we're like 130k in a country of 320 MILLION.
We’re infamous. Wherever we go in the west we will always be known by some proportion of the population there, be it Germany, uk, Scandinavia, or North America

We’re infamous. Wherever we go in the west we will always be known by some proportion of the population there, be it Germany, uk, Scandinavia, or North America
But is weird. Why can't somalis start assimilating a bit stop having too much children, stop putting hijab full time on a child that hasn't hit puberty. I get is good to put on hijab sometimes for them to get used to such as when taking them to Quran classes etc. But that should be enough. Stop wearing worn out jilbaabs especially if you don't even pray. The list could go on.

But is weird. Why can't somalis start assimilating a bit stop having too much children, stop putting hijab full time on a child that hasn't hit puberty. I get is good to put on hijab sometimes for them to get used to such as when taking them to Quran classes etc. But that should be enough. Stop wearing worn out jilbaabs especially if you don't even pray. The list could go on.
You can take the Somali out of Somalia, but you can’t take the Somali out of a Somali. Just the way it is.

I think Somalis will start to assimilate soon. Although I worry for Somalis in America. I hope they stay safe

No wonder why there's so many hijabless and exmuslim somali women, forcing a jilbab on a kid who hasn't even reached puberty yet is insane.

No wonder why there's so many hijabless and exmuslim somali women, forcing a jilbab on a kid who hasn't even reached puberty yet is insane.
where do you live? Most Somali women I know are covered. You are right though. They are too young for hijab

Trending