“People from Somalia look inbred”

Salafism has done a number on Somalis. Why is a young girl in Minnesota wearing a jilbaab. No other Muslim group in the West does this. If they want to live the salafi lifestyle they should migrate to a Muslim country.
That's actually negating the very core values of liberalism, culture is personal stuff and no one can dictate what should someone wear no matter wether he likes it or not. So go naked if you want but leave the kids alone

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Racist twitter are mad at a school photo in minnesota consisting of mainly Somalis. One user claimed we are the most “inbred”

Very rich coming from cadaan people. Also that weird looking incel Ian is obsessed

Think Obama? Is this bastard think he is American? 😂

Hispanics are 50% of the population in texas but they never have this muc smoke for them anymore. in the early 2000s mexicans we’re the face of anti immigration and xenophobia before 9/11. Rn it’s somalis.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why are these Asian guys moving like they are natives to America, excuse me sir your grandaddy is from Myanmar not Quebec. And Bjorn is from the fjords of Scandinavia 🤣🤣

You’re focused on the inbred comment when someone is posting pics of kids? The ig account it was taken from needs to be mass reported. The owner of that account must live in MN. How else did they get the yearbook? Someone should be able to work out what school it is and contact them

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
When Trump gets re elected the first target for deportation will be Minnesota Somalis especially the illegal “darbi bood” ones.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
somalis impose hijab on kids as young as 3 for some reason never understood that.
Nothing wrong with that, it's good to get them used to the hijab from a young age.

Similar to making your kid pray his Salah. Although it's not waajib, at that age but it's to get your kid familiar with the Salah from an early age.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
When Trump gets re elected the first target for deportation will be Minnesota Somalis especially the illegal “darbi bood” ones.

How many illegals you think we got??

I think he already deported a lot of the ones that didn't have citizenship already during his last presidency.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I have never met an illegal somali before. They exist?
Yup many FOBs hopped the Mexican border in the past 3 years due to Biden open border policy, there was some cadaan lady who interviewed them in Panama

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
American Somalis live in their own dimension wallahi I've never seen a teenager wear a jilbaab in my area let alone a 1st grader :dead: let kids be kids.

@TekNiKo Have you seen this shit in tdot? :reallymaury:

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Hope those kids do well. Hope they get into prestigious university and eventually into highly skilled work. Success will be the biggest blow to these self entitled dickheads.

American Somalis live in their own dimension wallahi I've never seen a teenager wear a jilbaab in my area let alone a 1st grader :dead: let kids be kids.

@TekNiKo Have you seen this shit in tdot? :reallymaury:

running from our religion and culture just because of the pressure we get from hill Billy wignats. Yeah that's the "weakest link" type of mentality

Last edited:

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
A lot of comments seem to be focusing on the hijab. Even if the kids weren't wearing them you think these man children would care? They hate us for the names we carry, the faith we uphold and the tone of our skin.

تويتر العنصري غاضب من صورة مدرسة في ولاية مينيسوتا تتكون في الغالب من الصوماليين. ادعى أحد المستخدمين أننا الأكثر "فطرية"

غنية جدا قادمة من شعب كاداني. كما أن إيان ذو المظهر الغريب مهووس

IMG_1025.jpegIMG_1029.jpeg

Trending