“Hoes” are winning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I don't think I have ever been so triggered. I usually read the whole thread and call out users as I go through it but I couldn't make it past the first page of this thread due to cardiac arrest. Today is the day when all of my allies turned against me. I will never forget this.
:tocry:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I don't think I have ever been so triggered. I usually read the whole thread and call out users as I go through it but I couldn't make it past the first page of this thread due to cardiac arrest. Today is the day when all of my allies turned against me. I will never forget this.
You ain’t gonna come back from this, young warrior:mjkkk:

TRIGGER WARNING, THIS MAY GIVE YOU A STROKE!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TRIGGER WARNING, THIS MAY GIVE YOU A STROKE!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

j4TT0fR8VlTPy0Yqs3sTdf6-ypUdk34iZqgRAmPsIOmZ0aUSvh6m9m_VSvYDL6-jKKP41Y0yYugR-9Q2rbnpsGAG8x8ZjQ3hDplvXR-i3OBPye9nYdM8sqaQcEoIB7kBEkVtCQCLirYrukAI7Kd-Y24=w300-h208-nc

Status
Not open for further replies.