“Hoes” are winning

Status
Not open for further replies.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Being a virgin is never engaging in intercourse before. You don’t have to be born with a hymen or have an intact one to be a virgin. Rigorous exercise can tear it. :camby:

Do you really believe that shit?

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Xalimos don’t want you ashy guys. They wanna try the raw meat
I will take the yawn on this one
giphy.gif

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
We will give our amxaar KINGS the best raw meat they’ve ever had. Our arrival to Addis Abeba will be remembered for eternity!

Our big futos will make them full for the rest of their lives. No more famine! May we be rewarded for our charity work.. @MariaMaria
:kendrickcry::it0tdo8:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

danm girl i think you trolled your way into the real deal, you went of script the moment you brought the infamous somali culo, take a breather let me help you exit this trans. there is your king, take a good look at him and thank me later.

ethiopian-men-and-women-eating-lunch-cabbage-and-enset-false-banana-AM6DAR.jpg

SumMo

very lowkey
danm girl i think you trolled your way into the real deal, you went of script the moment you brought the infamous somali culo, take a breather let me help you exit this trans. there is your king, take a good look at him and thank me later.

ethiopian-men-and-women-eating-lunch-cabbage-and-enset-false-banana-AM6DAR.jpg
302F27C4-6470-44E4-8C08-A25F476A5554.jpeg

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Hun, I always had this side. It comes out everytime I encounter a amxaar. You not special. Stop flattering your raw meat eating self...
:denzelnigga:
So only a habesha can bring out that side of you, so you basically agree with me :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts