“Hoes” are winning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Thank you for blessing Somalispot with your presence, you bring serenity. You are very welcome. Enjoy your stay and ignore the trolls who have no meaning in their lives. :nvjpqts:
Thank you, you are such a sweet brother:mjhaps:
I hope you find your habesha queen:cool:
I out troll the trolls:siilaanyolaugh:

Yuna09

don’t get pressed, u cuck
“Boyfriend” kulaha:pachah1::chrisfreshhah:

But fr, quit glamorizing nimo. Committing zina isn’t cute, and why do it when you can marry a handsome Somali guy :ileycry:

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
It is akhira zama (end of the world) when I am compared to a Habashi guy. Some of you infantile niggaz need to grow up and realize they are just triggering you for naught. Xalimos crave our attention. All else equal, they'd choose a Somali over anyone else. But get your priorities straight brothers - get a degree, steady job, build your body and wealth. These are recipe for success asxabyaal. Probably most of you guys are living with your moms :bell: and don't know jack what I am talking about.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
It is akhira zama (end of the world) when I am compared to a Habashi guy. Some of you infantile niggaz need to grow up and realize they are just triggering you for naught. Xalimos crave our attention. All else equal, they'd choose a Somali over anyone else. But get your priorities straight brothers - get a degree, steady job, build your body and wealth. These are recipe for success asxabyaal. Probably most of you guys are living with your moms :bell: and don't know jack what I am talking about.
Xalimos don’t want you ashy guys. They wanna try the raw meat

Last edited:

Yuna09

don’t get pressed, u cuck
Yeah some girls are born without hymen so technically they are non virgins

Being a virgin is never engaging in intercourse before. You don’t have to be born with a hymen or have an intact one to be a virgin. Rigorous exercise can tear it. :camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending