“Hoes” are winning

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tenor.gif
I can't even imagine Xalimos doing that shit

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Let the girl live man :ileycry:
Congratulations. You have successfully corrupted the last good xalimos on this site. I hope you're happy you .
:pacspit:
Even if you corrupted every xalimo on earth, I still wouldn't even look in the direction of a habeshit.
:susp:
Honestly, I don't care anymore. I will take all of you cucks and shisheeye on at once. Come at me with all you got. This is officially war.
:fredo:

SumMo

very lowkey
Congratulations. You have successfully corrupted the last good xalimos on this site. I hope you're happy you .
Even if you corrupted every xalimo on earth, I still wouldn't even look in the direction of a habeshit.
Honestly, I don't care anymore. I will take all of you cucks and shisheeye on at once. Come at me with all you got. This is officially war.
My sweet brother, I was trolling.:oops:

I will never let a amxaar corrupt me!!
:birdman:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Okay okay, go out and satisfy your craving for ajanabi men. As much as it hurts to say this, if you love someone, then you must be willing to let them go. Fly, spread your wings and fly. :kendrickcry::kendrickcry::i83dwbv::i83dwbv:
:mindblown:
Inna lillah. What in God's name am I reading? The cuckery in this thread has reached new heights.
:kanyehmm:

I will help

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
It’s hard to resist that habesha meat :cool:
Take the L gracefully, my friend :samwelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending