Xalimo writes blog "Somali men ain't shit"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. so what do they marry into? If they are really running from faaraxs being lazy and useless, why don't we see them marrying successfully ajnabis? Why do they ask for little to n meher? Where is the upgrade in marrying men who just got out or prison and barely accepted islam? You are in a denial cad. If they married for success, I don't think anyone would care. These same girls are also the same girls who, after disparaging all somali men, say something like "I have amazing fathers and brothers mashallah" like the girl in the blog. Do you think that's a coincidence?
I'm not saying they marry out to marry up, I'm saying their "crimes" is minuscule in comparison. don't throw rocks when you live in a glass house

1. wrong, second generation don't have these problems.
2. above.
3. not higher than any other ethnic minorites
4. where are the yemeni or Ethiopian women that complain about their men eating khaat and calling them loosers? That's because they aren't self haters, and well raised.
5. somalis treat their women the best out of all muslim communities.
6. and you're all collecting haram cayd money if you want to play that argument.
7. Is that really an argument? WTF.

number 7 is the biggest problem, it shows general incompetence as a human being-if you can't even do that, what can you say about anyone else?

I'm not saying they marry out to marry up, I'm saying their "crimes" is minuscule in comparison. don't throw rocks when you live in a glass house
That's what I thought.:camby:

Men from all walks of life engage in drugs and violence but not all women seek ex cons in husband and reduce their meher to launches and sodas drinks in the park because they hate themselves.

Alright, only my 1st paragraph was addressed to you really.

I don't disagree and I'm not denying that there is a problem but I do think it is exaggerated and there is some embellishment too.

There is an element of self-hatred among young Somali girls but why? Or how did that come about? And what can be done? I don't mind discussing these points at all. There are enough exposure, ridicule and mockery threads. Some 30 pages long but hardly any substance.

Lets have a discussion for a change on how we can overcome the underlying issues of self-hate, self-deprecation and how we can improve aspects of our culture that cause these girls to become ashamed of their own background and distance themselves from it.

I agree with you these women are not representative of Somali females. But i seriously doubt its due to culture making them ashamed or anythng. Most of these chicks who are spoken of are seriously de-culturalized.

They have major identity issues . This is somehow aggravated by media influences and negative perceptions.

Secondly this is a troll forum. Looking for honest balanced nuance discussions and civil debate around a topic here is like shooting fish in a barrel.

@hodon You damn well know there is no merit behind anything she is saying just rhetorical garbage and dumb overused negative stereotypes.

Tyrones are successful, while Faraaxs are deadbeat losers? GTFO here!!, You know what the issue is, you guys have romantic nonsensical notions of other communities and a negative one of your own.

If what you are saying is true, where all the Arab, African American and Jamaican women bashing their men with racist characteristics and chasing ajanabi ? While justifiying it with those same generalized negative stereotypes?

Last edited:
That's what I thought.:camby:

Men from all walks of life engage in drugs and violence but not all women seek ex cons in husband and reduce their meher to launches and sodas drinks in the park because they hate themselves.

those are a minority in their communities. every other one f those people at the very least are capable of building a country, including the bantu that are looked down upon on this site so often. even those women you mentioned are grossly exaggerated. I've never met a woman who married an ex-con and I only know two who married ajaanib. but I can pull up at least 20 articles on the spot of somali guys engaged in organized and sex crimes that bring embarrassment to us all. nice try

and even if a woman were to marry an ex-con it's her choice. I know converts that were criminals in the past but god-fearing muslims today who are upstanding members of society so who are you to look down on them?

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
number 7 is the biggest problem, it shows general incompetence as a human being-if you can't even do that, what can you say about anyone else?
Our country collapsed after we tried to free our brothers and sisters in Somali Galbeed, an occupied Somali territory which the Christian Habeshas were given to by the colonials. Before that we were one of the most progressive countries, one of the most educated and one of the most strongest in Africa.

The fact you capitalize on our downfall to push your BS agenda shows how much of a disgrace you are, complete self hater. Are we also failures for being colonized by Britain or Italy?

Last edited:
This is just third wave feminism in action, I don't think it's that Somali girls are self haters but they've drank the koolaid in blaming everything on the patriarchy and their male counterparts.

Gambar

VIP
lazy, high unemployment rates, high crime rates, drug addiction, lack of respect for women, dead beat as fathers, the only ones on earth incapable of running a country without billions in aid propping them up, the list goes on. instead of silencing these chicks as self haters maybe acknowledge they are right and go to the core of the problem
Somali women are not innocent either, they are engaging in these same acts. If your mother is dealing qaad, if your dad is a qaad chewer, then guess what your kid will become a drug dealer and probably become an addict. Lets not buy into this nonsense of blaming Somali men because it is Somali women who are behind a lot of decisions.

They do not hold political power in shitty Somaliland/Somalia but they are running the household. These girls are self haters because they think the answer is to run to another race and pretend they are perfect. Every community has its issues. This social media society is poison, this is why I would rather raised my children back home because this nonsense is inevitable.

I agree with you these women are not representative of Somali females. But i seriously doubt its due to culture making them ashamed or anythng. Most of these chicks who are spoken of are seriously de-culturalized.

They have major identity issues . This is somehow aggravated by media influences and negative perceptions.

Secondly this is a troll forum. Looking for honest balanced nuance discussions and civil debate around a topic here is like shooting fish in a barrel.

@hodon You damn well know there is no merit behind anything she is saying just rhetorical garbage and dumb overused negative stereotypes.

Tyrones are successful, while Faraaxs are deadbeat losers? GTFO here!!, You know what the issue is, you guys have romantic nonsensical notions of other communities and a negative one of your own.

If what you are saying is true, where all the Arab, African American and Jamaican women bashing their men with racist characteristics and chasing ajanabi ? While justifiying it with those same generalized negative stereotypes?

who's talking about other communities? all I said is fix your own problems before stereotyping all somali women for much smaller problems. marrying ajabnis is worse than all the things I mentioned? yet you all I trying to underplay your own problems and overplay theirs. you don't see the irony in that? LOL and the bolded part...well this is what I was telling yall all along but it seems I have to flip the script for any of you to get a clue :mjlol:

those are a minority in their communities. every other one f those people at the very least are capable of building a country, including the bantu that are looked down upon on this site so often. even those women you mentioned are grossly exaggerated. I've never met a woman who married an ex-con and I only know two who married ajaanib. but I can pull up at least 20 articles on the spot of somali guys engaged in organized crime that brings embarrassment to u all. nice try

and even if a woman were to marry an ex-con it's her choice. I know converts that were criminals in the past but god-fearing muslims today who are upstanding members of society so who are you to look down on them?
lol if it's her choice then cant I say faaraxs' crime rates is their choice? but it sounds stupid doesn't it?
If she's marrying a broke ex con who she doesn't even know because he's not somali, then she's a self hater. Is it so hard for you to understand that or is this topic hitting too close to home?:hemad: because the denial is a lil too strong in you.
Yall downgrade and that's a fact.

Here's what revert thinks of you

"Funny I have heard of reverts having sisters falling at their feet wanting to marry them.

This seems to be especially true of Somali sisters - they often seem to want to marry outside their culture for some reason.":tacky:

another one

"Somali girls Crave it bro, go for a Somali girl":francis:

A month will not go buy without the chicks on ummah being degraded like this and most of them usually respond only to take a jab at us and the somali culture.
I won't allow you to hate yourself @hodon.:sass2:

You really believe these BLM es know a single thing about Somali politics? :childplease:

What happened/happening in Somalia is completely circumstantial and not definitive.

Lastly where is the causation?:umwhat:

who's talking about other communities? all I said is fix your own problems before stereotyping all somali women for much smaller problems. marrying ajabnis is worse than all the things I mentioned? yet you all I trying to underplay your own problems and overplay theirs. you don't see the irony in that? LOL and the bolded part...well this is what I was telling yall all along but it seems I have to flip the script for any of you to get a clue :mjlol:

Other communities are implied. Did you even read her blog post? You said there was merit to what she was saying in defense of tyrones and proceeded by listing bunch of racist negative generalizing stereotypes of Somali men to deflect from the issue. :draketf:

The topic is about Ajanabi marriage and Xalimo self hate.

If those things you listed are contributing to this, where all the Arab, African American and Jamaican women etc bashing their men with racist characteristics and chasing ajanabi ? While justifiying it with those same generalized negative stereotypes?

Where is the causation? :umwhat:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
She's not ugly though...

Half of you faraxs in here are just as dark as her if not darker. I'm also pretty sure you have big bidars so chill.

She can marry whoever she wants, but no need to write a blog bashing Somali men, it's desperate.

Xaraam! How can you say this about a human that Allah has created? I am disgusted with your foolish racism! You are a human just like her. You can only be better than her only if you pray more than her. Please fix your attitude! Thank you!

Everyone on this forum knows your a woman btw.

lol if it's her choice then cant I say faaraxs' crime rates is their choice? but it sounds stupid doesn't it?
If she's marrying a broke ex con who she doesn't even know because he's not somali, then she's a self hater. Is it so hard for you to understand that or is this topic hitting too close to home?:hemad: because the denial is a lil too strong in you.
Yall downgrade and that's a fact.

Here's what revert thinks of you

"Funny I have heard of reverts having sisters falling at their feet wanting to marry them.

This seems to be especially true of Somali sisters - they often seem to want to marry outside their culture for some reason.":tacky:

another one

"Somali girls Crave it bro, go for a Somali girl":francis:

A month will not go buy without the chicks on ummah being degraded like this and most of them usually respond only to take a jab at us and the somali culture.
I won't allow you to hate yourself @hodon.:sass2:

how are crime and marrying out the same thing? and believe it or not those quotes you think will offend me don't. wallahi I'm more offended by the comment section in any article about some crime a somali guy committed. you think when people see a somali person they associate them with miscegenation, or lack of government, or committing terrorist attacks and other crimes? I cannot lie after that latest attack I had a couple people yell out of their cars at me :kanyehmm:. THAT's whats ruining our reputation.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
how are crime and marrying out the same thing? and believe it or not those quotes you think will offend me don't. wallahi I'm more offended by the comment section in any article about some crime a somali guy committed. you think when people see a somali person they associate them with miscegenation, or lack of government, or committing terrorist attacks and other crimes? I cannot lie after that latest attack I had a couple people yell out of their cars at me :kanyehmm:. THAT's whats ruining our reputation.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rs-read-Quran-unless-jihadi-husbands-out.html

upload_2017-3-1_18-7-39.png

Again, continue blaming Somali men.

They both are. Somali rap boys and terrorist joining imbeciles and those who engage in drugs and sex rings are damaging our rep. But if you ask me, there is nothing worse than being known as the community to go to for cheap women. If I had a son and a daughter, I'd much prefer my son be a drug dealer and utter failure, a crack head who begs in the streets than my daughter be known as the cheap girl who married an ex con Roger. There is a reason why men across cultures and religions use other mens' sisters and mothers to insult them.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Family tell of shock over missing Bristol girl believed to be making way to Syria

Friends say 15-year-old Yusra Hussien, who disappeared last Wednesday, is A-grade student who wanted to be dentist.

The girls’ parents, who are well-liked and respected members of the Somali community in Bristol, were taken aback when detectives established that she had left the country.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/sep/30/family-shock-missing-bristol-girl-syria

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ers-flee-to-Syria-to-fight-with-al-Qaeda.html

The missing woman was born in Nairobi, Kenya, the eighth of nine children raised by a widowed mom. The family, ethnic Somalis, came to the United States five years ago. They had applied just this year to become US citizens, the sister said.

https://www.pri.org/stories/2014-09...an-disappeared-minnesota-and-resurfaced-syria

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
They both are. Somali rap boys and terrorist joining imbeciles and those who engage in drugs and sex rings are damaging our rep. But if you ask me, there is nothing worse than being known as the community to go to for cheap women. If I had a son and a daughter, I'd much prefer my son be a drug dealer and utter failure, a crack head who begs in the streets than my daughter be known as the cheap girl who married an ex con Roger. There is a reason why men across cultures and religions use other mens' sisters and mothers to insult them.

Nah crime and poverty is way worse than that. Unless it's like systematic and widespread, criminals are always going to be worse.

You have your priorities messed up sxb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts