Xalimo writes blog "Somali men ain't shit"

Status
Not open for further replies.
"This blog was inspired by the work of a Somali man. The blog was titled, ‘why Somali women are better off with a Somali man’. As a Somali woman, this title angered me. Not only did it frustrate me, it also offended me. How is a Somali man, telling me, who I’m better off with????? That blog was not only a calamity that only Allah (swt) can fix, but it failed to give me any LEGITIMATE reason as to why Somali men are better for us. Reasons such as ‘Language and culture’ are why Somali women should be better off with a Somali man. I mean, really? So because we share the same language, we HAVE to be with you."

6bj6c.jpg

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Just post THAT picture and get it over with my nigga

:mjlaugh:

The only respond any of us need

Why is it always the Madow looking ones that pull stunts like this :what1:
I'm noticing a pattern here
It's because they got picked on when they were young about there skin tone and it made them rebellious to the point of them having strictly mixed kids because she don't want them to feel the pain she felt when she was young

It's sad af:meleshame:

But :siilaanyolaugh:

Zeus

STYLIN
It's because they got picked on when they were young about there skin tone and it made them rebellious to the point of them having strictly mixed kids because she don't want them to feel the pain she felt when she was young

It's sad af:meleshame:

But :siilaanyolaugh:

1263563485_dancing_kids.gif

nice tune :siilaanyolaugh:
I'm going to bed and I expect this to reach 20 pages god willing :fittytousand: GOODNIGHT!

Well well well, if you go to her comments section on the blog, there's a few rebellious xaliimos and one of them happened to be @decca lol she tried to mix up a few letters of her name but nevertheless it's her:mjlol:
20170228_234708.png

Last edited:
"This Sumaya girl is just a Tyrone-loving hoe who has no respect. Her women role models are women who are married to gaalo men. Just look at her topic about trailblazing feminists. She was probably living with this guy that she is bragging about marrying for years, and now that she is ‘marrying’ him, she feels that she needs to dis the Somali men because of few Somali men who dumped her before her current Tyrone.

Truth is, the few Somali women who marry out fall into one of these categories: (1) Women who used to sleep with any man who come along and found themselves the Somali Muslim community is not accepting their past and life-style; (2) older women who could not find Somali men who want to marry them, and due to their age, they are running to get a man, I mean any man, before they hit the menopause; (3) women who are very ugly where every Somali man runs away from them provided they are not religious.

By looking at Sumaya’s photo, anyone can see that she has a huge forehead, she is short, and has a kinky hair. WTF, who wants to be near to such woman or sleep on the same bed with her? Give it up, Sumaya, no Somali man wants you. You aint beautiful, you have a bad attitude, and you don’t have good morals.

Bottom line, marry who you want to marry since no Somali man wants you. I can see the desperation on your part, but hey this is life. Dissing Somali brothers because no Somali brother wants you wont relieve that huge chip on your shoulder. Bye now, and I am looking forward how soon you delete this comment!"

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I love how she shits on her own ethnic group (although my Bantudar blaring) yet had the audacity to say aren't ajanabis our brothers in Islam

:deadrose:

And the don't save us quote

Does she not realize my nigga is talking bout hoes and other undesirable women

"This Sumaya girl is just a Tyrone-loving hoe who has no respect. Her women role models are women who are married to gaalo men. Just look at her topic about trailblazing feminists. She was probably living with this guy that she is bragging about marrying for years, and now that she is ‘marrying’ him, she feels that she needs to dis the Somali men because of few Somali men who dumped her before her current Tyrone.

Truth is, the few Somali women who marry out fall into one of these categories: (1) Women who used to sleep with any man who come along and found themselves the Somali Muslim community is not accepting their past and life-style; (2) older women who could not find Somali men who want to marry them, and due to their age, they are running to get a man, I mean any man, before they hit the menopause; (3) women who are very ugly where every Somali man runs away from them provided they are not religious.

By looking at Sumaya’s photo, anyone can see that she has a huge forehead, she is short, and has a kinky hair. WTF, who wants to be near to such woman or sleep on the same bed with her? Give it up, Sumaya, no Somali man wants you. You aint beautiful, you have a bad attitude, and you don’t have good morals.

Bottom line, marry who you want to marry since no Somali man wants you. I can see the desperation on your part, but hey this is life. Dissing Somali brothers because no Somali brother wants you wont relieve that huge chip on your shoulder. Bye now, and I am looking forward how soon you delete this comment!"

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

This comment should end all comments.

It's done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending