Xalimo writes blog "Somali men ain't shit"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, if you ever have daughters, make sure to treat them with care and love. There seems to be an epidemic of xaliimos with daddy issues that would make strippers and -stars jealous.:kodaksmiley:

It always the ugly xalimos that take out their frustration on us men. "You need us" kulaha.
:heh:
I'd choose a fine ass traditional Habesha girl over that dhuxul.
:mjlaugh:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Ashy Abdi has been a meme since 2015? :leon:

Either way, i feel like we shouldn't insult her looks. She has her own issues with Somali men and that's fine. There's plenty of Xaliimos out there who don't share her opinions :manny:

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
"This Sumaya girl is just a Tyrone-loving hoe who has no respect. Her women role models are women who are married to gaalo men. Just look at her topic about trailblazing feminists. She was probably living with this guy that she is bragging about marrying for years, and now that she is ‘marrying’ him, she feels that she needs to dis the Somali men because of few Somali men who dumped her before her current Tyrone.

Truth is, the few Somali women who marry out fall into one of these categories: (1) Women who used to sleep with any man who come along and found themselves the Somali Muslim community is not accepting their past and life-style; (2) older women who could not find Somali men who want to marry them, and due to their age, they are running to get a man, I mean any man, before they hit the menopause; (3) women who are very ugly where every Somali man runs away from them provided they are not religious.

By looking at Sumaya’s photo, anyone can see that she has a huge forehead, she is short, and has a kinky hair. WTF, who wants to be near to such woman or sleep on the same bed with her? Give it up, Sumaya, no Somali man wants you. You aint beautiful, you have a bad attitude, and you don’t have good morals.

Bottom line, marry who you want to marry since no Somali man wants you. I can see the desperation on your part, but hey this is life. Dissing Somali brothers because no Somali brother wants you wont relieve that huge chip on your shoulder. Bye now, and I am looking forward how soon you delete this comment!"

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
Many Somali men would marry her. Respect yourself. How can you conduct yourself in such a manner?
This is unbelievable. You are a male chauvinist. This is not how a Muslim should talk about a misguided sister who has said wrong things that she would probably take back.
5041009374_zpsb53d0bd5.gif

Sad, no somali guy wants her so she had to let out all her frustrations.

She and the like minded xalimos are a minority.

Enough xalimos out there
:kanyeshrug:

Guys, if you ever have daughters, make sure to treat them with care and love. There seems to be an epidemic of xaliimos with daddy issues that would make strippers and -stars jealous.:kodaksmiley:
I am going to taken@canuck's advise.
I am going to carabaha for my xalimo. The ones here are a lost cause, I wouldn't trust them to raise my kids sxb. No way.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

Hassan Qabri Faage
VIP
"Enough is enough. If a Somali sister feels respected and loved by Tyrone (a god fearing man) is that such a bad thing? The only question I have to say is, why are you mad?????

"Are they not halal? Aren’t ajnabi’s (foreigners) not your brother in Islam? Are you only mad because we found someone who is doing better for us than you are?"

:siilaanyolaugh: baal eega waxaan

Last edited:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

Hassan Qabri Faage
VIP
"You still think you’re better for us, huh? Somali men will stay in the Maqaayaad (Somali cafes/ restaurants) eating Khat (grass that gets them high) doing absolutely nothing, while the woman plays nurse, chauffeur, chef, mother, you name the job role, she plays it."

:bell: she is 100% right here fellas

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
"You still think you’re better for us, huh? Somali men will stay in the Maqaayaad (Somali cafes/ restaurants) eating Khat (grass that gets them high) doing absolutely nothing, while the woman plays nurse, chauffeur, chef, mother, you name the job role, she plays it."

Is she going to marry an old man from Somalia or someone born and raised in the West just like her? Since when do Somali guys here go to the maqaayad all day eating khaat whilst engaging in fadhi ku dir?

Pure nonsense. The Somali "mothers" are just as bad. I don't know how many xaliimos I see taking their kids to chicken/take away shops instead of cooking. And I have yet to serialising taking their kids to extracurricular activities and sports. These es are creating fiction to satisfy their sexual urges. Fckem.:camby:

I am going to taken@canuck's advise.
I am going to carabaha for my xalimo. The ones here are a lost cause, I wouldn't trust them to raise my kids sxb. No way.
I knew you were a bootyclapper all along. You're not Ogaden anymore.
:camby:
You're cancelled.

Goodbye.
:mjswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending